Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lets Count to a Million (Game) Part 2

Helen of Annoy

You don't realize how much you don't know about cricket until someone starts talking about it :D

In the apartment belonging to the father of a young man who shot his friend by accident in 2007, police found two pistols, automatic gun, more parts of other weapons, various explosive devices including home-made handgrenade and 3090 pieces of ammunition.

Pill imprint Logo (Actavis) 3091 Logo (Actavis) 3091 has been identified as Morphine sulfate extended-release 60 mg.

• Like 1

Yep, you definitely have got a problem there :D Kidding.

Anyway, here's a question from 7 years ago: Upgrading an Emachine T3092, is it worth it?

According to Yahoo answers, it wasn't.

• Like 1

Hush Helen! :P

H.R.3093 - Departments of Commerce and Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008

• Like 1

Trevi SL 3094 silent alarm clock.

Silent? How am I supposed to wake up with that? Silent alarm clock... well, maybe, if it silently sets my bed on fire or silently pokes me with a stick.

• Like 1

The Rosemount 3095 MultiVariable accurately measures differential pressure, static pressure, and process temperature. While traditional meters measure a single process variable, the Rosemount 3095 MultiVariable simultaneously measures all process variables necessary for calculating flow.

• Like 1

If I had a dollar for every time I had to listen to endless discussions on measuring devices, I'd have at least $3096. The rest I'd already blow on cat food, kebabs (you don't give that junk to cats!) and conspiracy literature.

• Like 1

3097 Tacitus is an asteroid from the asteroid belt. It was discovered by Cornelis Johannes van Houten, Ingrid van Houten-Groeneveld and Tom Gehrels in 1960. It is named after Gaius Cornelius Tacitus, the ancient Roman historian.

• Like 1

Yay, another married astronomer couple... isn't that too romantic, married but watching stars together each night...

(they could also be running around observatory each night, cursing, threatening each other with spare telescop parts in hands)

Bile acid or CHEBI:3098, according to database of Chemical Entities of Biological Interest at European Bioinformatics Institute.

The Nikon D3100 retails for 5 cents short of $500. Of course with tax it'll be over $500. Well over.

• Like 1

Intel 3101 is one of five chips that changed the world. Said someone who can tell silicon chips apart.

• Like 1

ACH-3102 is an investigational new drug in development for the treatment of the viral infection known as hepatitis C. It is an NS5A inhibitor. The NS5A protein serves multiple functions at various stages of the viral life cycle, including viral replication. NS5A also plays a role in the development of interferon-resistance, a common cause of treatment failure.

• Like 1

Serve you right. All those drugs you mentioned before simply had to wreck your liver. Hep C is only the cherry on top of your cirrhosis cake.

Article no.3103 at Tomaja shop: wasp catching bowl, small.

I kid you not. Here:

http://www.tomaja.hr/shop/posuda-za-hvatanje-osa-mala-2-komada/

Southwest #3104 will get you from Orlando International to Port Columbus International in 1 hour 50 minutes.

The Cullinan diamond was the largest gem-quality diamond (it was cut into 9 principal stones) at 3,106 carats rough weight.

• Like 2

The Model 3107 chair is a chair designed by Arne Jacobsen, using a new technique in which plywood could be bent in three dimensions. Over 5 million units have been produced exclusively by Fritz Hansen ever since its invention in 1955. It is also the most copied chair in the world.

Edited by Child of Bast
  • Like 2

There’s the Sperm Bank of California and I don’t know which entry in the donor number 3108 information raised more further questions in my mind.

• Like 1

Pill imprint V 3109 has been identified as Acetaminophen, butalbital, caffeine and codeine 325mg / 50mg / 40mg / 30mg.

Edited by Child of Bast
  • Like 1

Child of Bast would post a real fact involving cool looking number 3111. But she's not here today. So I'll just waste it.

Those two previous numbers may be cool, but 3113 is at least a palindrome. And its prime factors are 11 and 283.

• Like 2

3114 must be even better than that, since it went another step forward. Unless we're counting backwards, which we don't, so there.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked