Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lets Count to a Million (Game) Part 2

Helen of Annoy

American Airlines Flight 5238 travels between Charlotte, NC and Chattanooga, TN in 51 minutes.

The last 5,244 seconds of sunlight have blinded me by reflecting off the conference room glass.

• Like 1

5246 is the earliest even year in which a person must be born, who lives no more than 100 years, in order that she never celebrates a prime birthday in a prime year

Whatever THAT means.

• Like 2

• Like 1

Top definition

Code meaning "I love you very much", derived from Tagalog.

Works in the same way as the 'pager codes' (such as 143 for "I love you") which work by simply writing a digit to represent the number of letters in each word in a commonly used phrase. The difference with this popularly used code that it is originally Tagalog (language used in the Philippines) rather than English like most of the other 'codes'
  • Like 2

APM 08279+5255 is a very distant, broad absorption line quasar located in the constellation Lynx. It is magnified and split into multiple images by the gravitational lensing effect of a foreground galaxy through which its light passes. It appears to be a giant elliptical galaxy with a supermassive black hole and associated accretion disk. It possesses large regions of hot dust and molecular gas, as well as regions with starburst activity.

• Like 1

s-l1600.jpg

Yet another very limited (in terms of play-ability) but good looking toy set.  I bet a full line of track costs well over £40 too.  And then youve got to get the train station set, trees and hills kit, passengers, rail staff, more trains...

The front end of a belrus don't no a lot about them but three made in Мінскі трактарны завод; Ми́нский тра́кторный заво́д, 

312018161930.jpg

• Like 1