Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lets Count to a Million (Game) Part 2

Helen of Annoy

Louisiana Highway 3140 (LA 3140) is a state highway in Louisiana which serves Ascension Parish. Spanning 0.91 miles (1.46 km), the road runs east to west.

• Like 1

If 3141 km sounds too far, convert it to miles and you'll be there much faster and you'll also spend less fuel.

• Like 1

18 U.S. Code 3142 is Release or detention of a defendant pending trial

The Rosemount 3144P Temperature Transmitter (available with HART or FOUNDATION fieldbus protocols) provides industry-leading accuracy, stability, and reliability. The 3144P is designed with a dual-compartment, field-mount electromechanical configuration, protecting the transmitter against water intrusion and shielding it from harmful electromagnetic surges. A 5-year stability specification and an optional integral transient protector make the 3144P the most reliable temperature measurement instrument available. The Rosemount 3144P has the capability to accept single-sensor or dual-sensor inputs, which allows the transmitter to receive simultaneous inputs from two independent sensors. A dual-sensor configuration can be used for averaging temperatures, measuring differentials, providing a redundant temperature measurement, and taking advantage of key features, such as Hot Backup® and Sensor Drift Alert. Advanced diagnostics capabilities enable detection of sensor drift, potential thermocouple sensor or loop degradation, and enhanced insight into your processes and instrumentation.

The 3144P is available with MID certification for European Custody Transfer. Contact your salesman for more information.

• Like 1

3145 days from now, I'll be sitting in this same room, only I'll be laughing harder.

• Like 1

3146 looks about right . what is up with my dog. he's walkin through my living room dragging

his forehead , he's always doing that ... and yes I pet him a lot! he is a hound dog.

Edited by mskate
  • Like 2

In the Oera Linda and the Great Flood [Part 2] thread, post #3147 reads:

I didn't know that. Happy to know.

I'm going to guess that you didn't know that, and that you're happy to know.

• Like 2

EA-3148 (Substance 100A) is a "V-series" nerve agent related to the better-known compounds VX and VR. It was studied by both the US and Soviet chemical weapons programmes during the Cold War, and is notable as the only nerve agent specifically identified in public domain sources as having a higher absolute potency as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor than VX (around 50% more potent by weight). However, both the US and Soviet investigations of the compound concluded that despite its high potency, the physicochemical properties of the substance made it unsuitable for weaponisation, and further research was not conducted. The chemical structure of EA-3148 falls within the scope of compounds designated "Toxic chemicals" under Schedule 1 of the Chemical Weapons Convention and so it is illegal throughout the world under international law and may only be used for certain types of scientific and medical research.

• Like 1

It was your birthday? Happy birthday, Child of Bast :)

May 3151 of your wishes come true. No one can have them all fulfiled, you know.

• Like 2

I predict 3152 mistakes in this thread now that the post number does not match the post count.

• Like 1

Photograph AS09-20-3153 was taken on Apollo 9 as it orbited the Earth. It's overexposed and blurry, but based on the pictures either side of it, it's probably a picture of astronaut Russell Schweickart, in the Command Module.

Here's a link: http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/frame/?AS09-20-3153

For some reason I can't post the picture itself.

• Like 1

Shane Warne is Australia's most successful test cricket bowler, and one of the most successful among all test-playing countries.

However he was also pretty handy with the bat. In 145 tests and 199 innings he scored 3154 runs. With a highest score of 99, this is the most runs scored by any test batsman without scoring a century.

Here's a link to a highlight reel of his innings of 99:

And, just for completeness, here's a link to video of his Ball of the Century:

Edited by Peter B

Louisiana Highway 3155 (LA 3155) is an unsigned state highway in Louisiana that serves Jefferson Parish. LA 3155 spans 0.35 miles (0.56 km) in a south to north direction and is known as Little Farms Avenue.

This isn't very far from my house. :)

Edited by Child of Bast
  • Like 1

If you don't fall asleep after counting 3156 sheep, it's time for professional help. Or DIY hammer in the forehead.

• Like 1

The SYLVANIA 3157 Long Life Miniature Bulb, (Pack of 2) sells for $4.49 on Amazon.

• Like 1

3158 minutes from now it will barely be Saturday. In my time zone.

• Like 1

According to this website (http://www.wargs.com/essays/succession/2011.html) as of 1 January 2011 the person who is 3160th in line of succession to the British throne is Anna von Ledebur-Wicheln (born 1965).

She is the daughter of Valerie von Altenburg (born 1931), daughter of Erzherzog (Archduke) Clemens Salvator von Oesterreich (1904-1974), son of Erzherzog Franz Salvator von Oesterreich (1866-1939), son of Maria Immacolata Principessa di Borbone delle Due Sicilia (1844-1899), daughter of Maria Theresia von Oesterreich (1816-1867), daughter of Henriette von Nassau-Weilburg (1797-1829), daughter of Friedrich Wilhelm Fuerst (Prince) von Nassau-Weilburg (1768-1816), son of Wilhelmine Carolina van Nassau (1743-1787), daughter of Anne Princess Royal (1709-1759), daughter of King George II of Britain (1683-1760).

Uggs Classic 3161 Authentic, unlike the other uggs that look so differently.

• Like 1

The piece of foam core board I bought earlier today cost me $31.62. I was originally quoted $15. :cry:

• Like 1

3163 is still so far from one million. Do you think we will live that long or we'll have to put in our last wills that our kids and other parasites have to keep this thread going if they want to inherit something?

I can give you 3,164 reasons why this thread will not hit a million, but hey why bog the journey down with common-sense...

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked