Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

YOU are BANNED! (Part IV)

Helen of Annoy

Banned for I'm getting wood tomorrow :yes: I wish I had a T-shirt with that...

No, seriously, we spent all the firewood planned for this winter so we need some more until real springtime comes, which is when the roses bloom, this crocus season is still cold as... uh... nevermind. Just cold.

Edited by Helen of Annoy

Banned for talking about wood too much, i'm not sure if I approve of that, as the official Wood Booger of this forum.

• Like 2

Banned for making me talk too much.

What do I mean?

This: one of the more-less weird things I do is planting trees I grew from a seed. There's something too amazing in looking up at whole tree, remembering it was a tiny seed you brought home in your pocket, wrapped in piece of paper so it doesn't get lost. When I give people a seedling they ask where it comes from, in the sense where did I buy it, how much it costs, and usually think that I'm joking when I tell them I grew it from a seed. It's like people forgot how it works.

I also grow bushes, like roses or buddleias, from cuttings, so there, I don't just talk about just wood. But I do talk too much and I told you it was your fault :D

Banned! for getting off track and making me do the rustle.

post-104277-0-45664200-1426453306_thumb.

Banned for you were supposed to know by now that only the masochists are reading further than the first line of my posts.

Rant-ta-rant-ta-rant-ta-ta-rant. See, I told you.

re: "planting trees I grew from a seed"

banned for lying about having the ability to grow multiple 'trees' from "a [singular] seed"... please... AND for not including the species... of each tree..

and oh boy banned for growing trees for firewood(s)

• Like 1

Banned for damn, you're right... so it was few dozen cypresses and cedars, few lemons, few pomegranates, then paulownias... none for firewood, at least not intentionally.

banned for knowing they'll all burn - eventually - but not including that in your profile

Banned! for not paying attention to me and agreeing with everything I say so that you will be more like me in an attempt to satisfy my ego. Only to be disappointed because I know it won't.

Edited by tomatoedrama

^Banned for demanding attention.

• Like 1

Banned! for making me remember I want vanilla coffee. Delicious. Also, I am now putting up my impenetrable wall of no banning. I have worked on it my whole life using ancient technology of the Uranus civilization from thousands of years ago. If you just say the words "banned" to me, the wall will detect this and will make you explode into kittens. Have fun figuring this one out.

post-104277-0-51082000-1426470583_thumb.

banned for assuming figuring that out would be fun - or hard

Edited by reefearly

Banned for banning yourself with a duck.

• Like 1

banned, for wildly misinterpreting my intentions (thereby failing a crucial - so they tell me - continuity test), and then banning me, via those misinterpretations, when I had just tripped a booby trap - intentionally - and issued an artful (I thought) one-word 'warning' to everyone, including the pp, who claimed special status, btw, warding off all future bans - as if - thru some kinda 'magic' that would have unleashed who knew what - 'kittens' could be code - true, so could 'explode' - and the very next person to ban him/her - the pp - would 'explode' into 'kittens' - I took it upon myself to face that warm and fuzzy shrapnel, to eliminate the risk of immediate danger to others - could only think to yell (lower case) "duck!", and dive in, but while doing so figured "hey, a cat video! soften the blow" so hit one oh ow ow

so ya, banned, even if the lower case threw you

and banned for failing to recognize valour when it flashes it's terminal glare square into your eyes

Edited by reefearly

banned for attempting..

• Like 1

Banned for attempting is the first step towards the success. The second is failing miserably. So at least you had a short walk if not that success thing.

• Like 1

banned for taking it out of context ^^

and banned ^ for assuming 'success' - or 'failure' - was a consideration - and for failing to appreciate a simple - if driven - gesture of engagement, for it's own sake

Edited by reefearly

Banned for but I appreciate short walks.

^unbanned cuz I'm new at this and you're losing me

Banned for that's natural. You see it, then you own it, then you lose it, then you look under the couch and there you go - it's all just like it should be.

edit: forgot how to english *slaps forehead with a tentacle*

Edited by Helen of Annoy

re-banned for having one's own pet slap one's own forehead - just cuz he/she/it is handy!

(octopii are as smart as the average housecat, y'know, so it's like doubly baaad)

banned

• Like 1

Banned! ALL of you! Except me of course! Why? Because none of you solved my riddle. What has eyes and squirts blood from them to ward off predators?

banned for not knowing - btw it's really a riddle to me

banned

Edited by reefearly