Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

YOU are BANNED! (Part IV)

Helen of Annoy

Banned for excuse me?

Ah, wookie... sorry, for a moment I thought I understand it...

• Like 2

Banned for not banning her, because she thinks she's Vickie Guerrero.

• Like 1

Banned for self banning! Self ban's are against the rules according the "Banning Rule Book" written by Junior Chubb. See chapter 3 paragraph 5 sub-paragraph b.

• Like 1

Banned for throwing books around while we all know books were made for far more important purposes! Such as stopping doors, getting put under shorter table legs, starting fires and you can even make a shelf if you have few books and a plank. So you can keep more books on that shelf, in case you need them to stop door or make more shelves... who posted, damn it, can't you see I'm into this book business here?

edit: oh, it's you, Ella, hi... banned for interrupting my rant. Everyone knows my rants are so rare it's an outright sin to interrupt one...

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 1

Banned for I was called all kinds of names, but not once was I called adorable. Nope. danielost called me cute on few occasions, but not even him would go that far to call me adorable.

banned for loving Helen too much ? no no banned for that !

banned for missing danielost ? No no banned for that !

banned for not knowing what bird is on Overswords thingy magiggy !

Banned for not only I recognize the Thunderbird, but it also recognizes me.

Banned for oh, I understand you, but that's usually not a good sign.

• Like 1

Banned for not giving her the "Kracken Treatment".

No seriously, you're slacken here...........we'll haft to start calling you "Slacken Kracken".

• Like 2

banned for oh you think you do but do you really and while that's not at all a bad thing only says that you're misunderstanding of the misunderstandance of the misunderstood so what if they cant spell being misunderstood is not always a bad thing you know to understand that understanding that they are misunderstood seems to me that misunderstanding the misunderstood is a good thing for the misunderstood and the misunderstandance so what ifs its not a word who cares because then that would only lead to misunderstanding you think ? and you understood everything so understand that because you understood the misunderstood one doesn't necessarily mean its a bad thing to be misunderstood.right? .

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

Banned for of all my children, you are currently the worst. Don't worry, someone will top you in few days, but today is your day.

(Kidding, it's because of that beautiful misunderstandable rant about the misunderstanding of the misunderstood.)

Purifier is emergency banned for putting a damn "c" in Slacken Kraken. Keep your awkward spelling out of originally Norwegian words.

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 1

Banned for going all Nazi speller on me, Herr Kraken!

• Like 1

Banned for that's Herrin Kraken, du Opfer der Rechtschreibung.

• Like 1

Banned for nah, fish are nice. Catch, gently, and release. Krank...err...Kraken only eats people.