Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

YOU are BANNED! (Part IV)

Helen of Annoy

Banned for how could I not sympathize my own? Don't you like your family? In that warm and fuzzy "I hate you so much more cordially than those unrelated losers" way?

Banned for it's freaking water... you don't spike water unless you want that old saying "what goes around, comes around" get confirmed instantly.

• Like 1

Banned for I know I said I eat people, but half of those were dead for a while now... how about something... fresher?

• Like 4

banned for taking away Kranky krabkins kranky water and pouring it on krankens head ....realizing that krakens just too kranky for the happy spell . Krankens just won't ever be happy !

• Like 1

Banned for yeah, I miss myself a lot sometimes too... but on other times, I wish I wasn't anywhere near myself.

• Like 3

Banned cause I don't know what a Kranken is??

• Like 2

Banned for naming my dog Pooky (pooks) ,when he's clearly a 'Rex'...

• Like 1

Banned for no one does. I thought I know, but then I surprised myself again and now I don't know anymore either.

edit: Kranken, not Rex. Rex probably has no identity issues.

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 1

That's IT BANNED for volunteering to be the does that do's that which no one does at your service kranky -I mean kranken for what needs does that no one does Is why

• Like 1

Banned for not having a Krabby Patti burger from Krusty Krabs

• Like 1

Banned for it can always be worse. The actual Slovenian word for carp is krap. So, for example: I had krap for dinner. And since it can always be worse: Will you come to dinner? We'll have nice, big krap! Straight from the oven. 6 pound krap.

• Like 1

Banned for it's better to die from obesity than from hunger.

So, krap! For everyone! Twice! I have a recipe where you stick small pieces of smoked bacon in the poor krap. Sounds disgusting, but it actually tastes good in the end. Sometimes you just have to not know what you're eating.

• Like 1

Banned for it doesn't make much sense because everyone would eat the wrapping and leave the fish. So why bother with fish then? The only logical recipe would be bacon without krap then.

You're all banned for bringing up a bunch of krap! ............and let me tell you, there is enough krap talking going on all over this website. So knock that krap off!!!

Edited by Purifier
  • Like 2

Banned for you can't have too much of krap!

Double banned for I just self-censored the rest of what I had to say.

• Like 1

Banned for going 4 whole pages without mentioning me!!! Obviously those pages where just full of krap ;)

• Like 2

Banned for I didn't mention you only because it's too painful to mention you while you're away.

Yep, what a load of krap, I simply forgot about you.

Nope, not really. The truth is, as usual, in between. Welcome back :D

• Like 1