Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

YOU are BANNED! (Part IV)

Helen of Annoy

Banned for it's only fair that first you ride the mule and then the mule rides you when she's tired. That's why mules are better than cars. Unless you can afford towing. In that case, sure, it's easier.

• Like 2

Banned for what's the mule got to say about all this? The mule has feelings too, you know.

• Like 2

Banned for I know, but no one ever asks me how I feel. And I keep telling what I have to say about everything and no one listens. You're the first and even you did it by accident.

*pulls a tentacle up with one hoof and wipes tear off with the other*

• Like 2

Banned for crying is good. You don't have get up and use toilet that often if you cry a lot.

• Like 1

*pulls cotton out of stone ears* What?! Oh-oh right, right. Banned for confusing me, the other mule, and everybody else. What the hell is your species anyway for godsakes! confused0017.gif

• Like 1

Banned for I'm a bit of everything... it makes one nothing, but I've noticed only us, the nothings, are something.

Double banned for putting cotton in your ears. It can give you an infection, because ears have to breathe, or all those bacteria inside start multiplying like there's no tomorrow. You have to dip the cotton in mild bicarb (in water) solution if you absolutely want to have cotton in your ears, which you don't, but maybe someone is reading this who really does. Bicarb, people, it does wonders.

Triple banned for we have the third mule here, only who has seen that guy lately? Mule, are you there?

• Like 3

Banned for making me write all this useful information down. You got some nerve lady!

........and thanks, Helen. :P

• Like 2

Not banned for you're welcome. Banned for you just laugh, but sometimes I accidentally say something useful.

And it will be the death of me, but who cares, you have to die of something.

• Like 3

Banned for being a motormouth and causing the death of you. Loose lips, sink ships.

• Like 3

banned cause I forgot to.....

• Like 2

banned cause - don't drink & drive... that's why I ride a Mule!

• Like 3

Banned for not loaning me your mule when I was drunk. Also for when I wasn't drunk because I can't drive worth a flip anyway.

• Like 1

Not really banned for driving is overrated. Besides, if you didn't kill yourself driving so far, you're driving just fine.

Now, the banned part. You are banned, so banned, for my lips are never loose in the way a rubber duck could be sunk because of them, let alone a ship!

• Like 3

Banned for having a ego bigger then me. Now I'm gonna haft to get the pump out and inflate mine some more, just to catch up with you.

• Like 2

Banned for bringing a bicycle pump to industrial sized air compressors fight.

• Like 3

*swish, swish, swish, swish, swish, swish, swish............*

Banned for say WHAAAT?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER ALL THIS PUMPING NOISE!

Edited by Purifier
  • Like 2

:rofl:

BANNED FOR... OH, FOR CHEESE CAKE SAKE... aha, you heard the "cheese cake". Well, there's none. Maybe tomorrow. If I don't run away into the woods.

• Like 1

banned for being dumb struck for not knowing Men make a *swish, swish, swish, swish, swish, swish, swish............*Noise

• Like 2

Not really banned for driving is overrated. Besides, if you didn't kill yourself driving so far, you're driving just fine.

Now, the banned part. You are banned, so banned, for my lips are never loose in the way a rubber duck could be sunk because of them, let alone a ship!

May I ban Helen for she's a crackpot!!

Also I ban you for using the word lips and rubber duck in the same sentence..

And.. seeing as this is a new thread I might just throw in a few of my previous entries like from a previous Banned Thread..

SMOKIE AND THE BANNED IT!!! ;)

• Like 1

Banned because everyone knows Bugs is better!

1ed0f92e96a18a7f215c287d79ffabfa.jpg

• Like 2

That's so cute!!!!!

show off-tee hee

Edited by mskate
  • Like 1

Banned for giving into the cuteness.

• Like 2

banned for 'ITS RABBIT SEASON'

• Like 1

Banned for it's wasting time season too. And I'm late to it.

• Like 2