Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

YOU are BANNED! (Part IV)

Helen of Annoy

banned for not realising that 'IT'S HATOPUS SEASON'

• Like 1

banned for missing a family event...

• Like 2

Banned for it's often better to miss it out than to mess it up.

• Like 1

banned for messing a family event by missing it

• Like 1

Banned for it would be a lot messier if I did show up.

• Like 1

Unbanned for you got that right! But banned for spraying ink everywhere....again! confused0043.gif

Edited by Purifier
  • Like 1

Banned for... or...or...or...ooooaaaaaachoo!! Ah, what a relief... It wasn't everywhere. Now it is. Everywhere.

No need to thank me, I love sharing. Everything.

• Like 1

confused0052.gif Banned for causing a Ink apocalypse! O-M-G! Everybody!!! Sheet the flock outta here!!!
  • Like 1

Ban-a-a-aaaa....ah... sniff... banned for it's just ink, and besides, I'm done snee-ee-ee-eeeeeaaachoo!! ****. Damn this planet and its infected inhabitants. You're not just living beings, you are complete two-legged ecosystems. Well, not you with your stone ass, but I bet you're carrying a variety of diseases too.

• Like 1

Banned for not true! *hides medicine for FSD (Funky Sand Disease)* I swear! :innocent:

(Lol. I just realized I misspelled 'sheep' as 'sheet'. See what your ink spray did to me, Helen. :P)

• Like 1

Banned for hiding that medicine. :P

Banned for.....Wait! OMG you're on fire!!!

Here - Here! Let me throw my FSD on ya!

There! That should put it out.

P.S. May also cause itchy skin BTW. Sorry. :passifier:

Edited by Purifier
  • Like 2

Banned for not messaging me to tell me about the new banned thread...

• Like 3

Banned for "OMG the new banned thread" became "ah, the old banned thread" while you were gone.

• Like 3

banned cause one of my friends called me an eccentric ???

• Like 1

Well banned for not checking your galactic answering machine. I left like 50 messages, you know.

EDIT: Whoops! Okay never mind, that was a female Twi'lek I meant to leave those messages to. Ummm my advice is not to play those messages BTW. And sorry! Sorry! Apparently I'm getting pyramidal dementia these days. Seriously, don't play those messages. And if you do and get sick, don't blame me I warned ya, old friend!

Double EDIT: No really, don't play the messages if you want to keep your sanity and your lunch.

Edited by Purifier
  • Like 2

Oh, ok, I'm banned! *sigh*

• Like 1

Banned for getting in the way of what was blossoming into an interesting conversation...

Now where were we... thats right female Twi'leks :tu:

• Like 2

Well banned for it sure took you long enough.

EDIT: P.S. Welcome BTW! :tu: You too Flombie and Stubbly_Dooright.

Edited by Purifier
  • Like 2

Well, well, banned for even though I think I recognized what I think is or are Twi'leks but is anyone going to tell me!

• Like 1

*gasps in shock* Banned for not really knowing, Stubbly_Dooright. Or sort of knowing. You insult twi'leks everywhere, you know. *ahem* But allow me, I know much about them inside and out.

Most of them you see hanging around Aqualish like my old buddy J.C. *shivers* Don't ask why because I have no fringin' idea why, but the twi'leks seem to be mostly attracted to Aqualish like Chubb here.

Swindled_TCG_Core_set.jpg

Now most of them are slave dancers and work in the courts of the Hutts and will entertain all or individually....for a price of course. More ways than one, I might add.evilgrin0010.gif Anyway, most of them look like the two fine specimens above hanging with the Aqualish in the pic.

Edited by Purifier
  • Like 3

Banned for not every Aqualish gets his gal...

darthtalonwp_1280x768_zpshu6ffthg.jpg

• Like 2