Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

YOU are BANNED! (Part IV)

Helen of Annoy

Banned for not realizing, that because nobody gets that particular gal....because they're all dead for godsakes!!!

Oh J.C., why O' why must you always go chase after the devilish Sith ones? You know they have some serious man Aqualish issues.

Edited by Purifier
  • Like 2

Ohhhhhh, Aayla_SWSB.png

• Like 1

Well, banned for not being applauded for posting a Jedi version!!!!

• Like 3

Banned for I'm holding a cup of coffee in my other hand, so you'd have to come closer if you wish to hear the sound of the applause.

• Like 4

Banned for trying to lure her into a trap, so you can strangle her with your tentacles.

Yoouurrrrrrrrrrrrr disthspecable!!! - Daffy Duck

(sorry, too lazy to put up Daffy duck pic)

• Like 2

Banned because I'm doing your work for you!

718px-Daffy_Duck.svg.png

• Like 3

Banned for not bringing up the discussion of whether it is Mr Duck or Reverend Duck...

• Like 3

Banned for giving everybody headaches.

EDIT: Can't you pick a better hobby for crying out loud?

Edited by Purifier
  • Like 2

Banned for you'll have to come closer too... come on, be brave, for the science!

• Like 3

Banned for not telling him he's too damn small (like a fly) to be crushing large heads of mortals. When are you gonna let him know about these delusions of grandiose he's been having? Huh - huh?

EDIT: I don't think the fact that the mortals laughing at him every time he sayz it, is getting through to him, you know.

Edited by Purifier
  • Like 1

Banned because head crushing is a divine calling not to be questioned!

You got that right!!!!

Banned for underestimating the head crusher!!!!

Banned for ah, damn... for making me edit this one.

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 2

Banned for making it up as you go along...

Which is pretty amazing really. If you consider how much crap you usually add after a ban it is an amazing feat that you actually do not have a clue what you are on about. While we are talking extra crap filling up space after the initial ban I thought I would say I cannot stand that!!! Why would you add a paragraph of text after making the ban?

For Gods sake man/woman just make the ban and leave it at that, do you really think anyone actually reads it?

• Like 3

Okay! Okay people! Everybody is banned for picking on Helen, including Helen. That's my job. confused0043.gif

• Like 3

Banned for you suck at your job. Everyone picked on me, even I picked on me! while you were busy doing something else. What were you doing, that was more important than me? I mean, than picking on me?

• Like 4

Banned for not knowing I was on vacation, which is part of my contract BTW.

What!? You expect me to work 24/7? Everyday of the year? Me thinks not, slave driver Helen. HA!

Edited by Purifier
  • Like 3

Banned for but you don't work for me while you're on vacation. Everything you do while on vacation is your private choice. Not work. If it's not work, then it's pleasure. You don't want me to pay you for the pleasure?! Don't you know what people would call you then?!

• Like 3

Banned for aiding and beating a whole page of fine banning examples.

• Like 2