Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

YOU are BANNED! (Part IV)

Helen of Annoy

Banned for being what people would call you then. Unless, you're not, then you are not banned.

Banned nevertheless!

Banned for having an unshaven dooright... whatever the hell that is. :rofl:

• Like 1

Banned for having an unshaven dooright... whatever the hell that is. :rofl:

:lol: Actually it was a three legged cat who had trouble around doors and it's a play on the term Doubly doright, I think.

http://www.chickensoup.com/book-story/40744/stubbly-dooright

Banned for not understanding that I only shave if I have to!

• Like 3

Banned for making a moment's flashing thought come into my head, as to you being some sort of hairy cave women. Not good! Not good damnit!

• Like 2

Banned for thinking (you know that's not allowed here!)

• Like 2

Banned for ssssssshhhsh! character0233.gif I know, don't tell no one.

(P.S. Welcome to the Ban Thread BTW.)

• Like 2

Ooh yeah! We'll banned for not welcoming and only posting a good ban every once in a coon's age.

.....and get back here! Where are you going?! I guess we probably want see you ban for another coon's age again? You're like a thread drifter or something.

• Like 2

Banned for I don't even have to say that it's entirely your fault that I'm trying to calculate how many cotton picking minutes are there in coon's age.

• Like 2

Banned for apparently, too many is not always enough.

• Like 1

Banned for not warning me to get Banner's Insurance when I'm around you, Helen. Even the moderators are after you now. So I'm afraid you've become a banning liability now, because you've just been glutton for some major banishment lately.

Edited by Purifier
  • Like 2

Helen, you are banned for being a banning liability!

Everyone else is banned for thinking twice on banning insurance!

I'm banned for thinking banning insurance only take 15 minutes.

(everyone else knows that!)

• Like 2

Banned for live dangerously, live without insurance. Kidding! If you are insured, you most likely won't need it. If you are not, you certainly will need it. That's how damn life works. You always need that, that you don't have. And it's far better to have something you don't need, than need something you don't have. Except diseases and certain relatives. They are those things you don't need, you don't want, you don't ask for, but always somehow have.

• Like 1

Banned for rambling on again, Helen. Yet as always, you make a darn good point. :yes:

• Like 1

Banned for screw me, do you have more folklore time measuring units?

• Like 1

Banned for asking me to come up with something similar to that (not to mention a personal physical engagement with you), which could be slower than molasses in winter.

• Like 1

Banned for screw you, the literal one :lol:

Unbanned for molasses in winter :lol: We should send you to fetch death, then.

• Like 1

Banned for not offering any cookies... why mention molasses if there's no goodies involved...

• Like 1

Banned for when I do offer cookies, everyone is so suspicious... even here, in reality, I just made a cake and everyone is poking and taking those side looks at it... like they could see if it was poisoned, damn it.

Banned for what doesn't kill you/us only makes you/us stronger... where are those cookies?

• Like 1

Banned for trying to disguise yourself and impersonate someone else, when we all knew it was really you, Cookie Monster.

Busted! You've been caught! Admit it!

• Like 2

Banned for being a grouch, granted you are a grouch that lives in a pyramid as opposed to a trash can on Sesame street but still a Grouch thou art...

• Like 2

Banned for nothing's sacred anymore. Not even the Sesame street. You could've spared Sesame street, damn it.

• Like 2

Banned for I was raised on the street, it was hard damn it!!!

You try thinking of a new letter to base your adventures on everyday while being mentally handicapped by the fact that we could only ever to count to 12... God dammit, I will never know how I made it to adulthood after loosing so many friends in my youth.

• Like 1