Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2014's top conspiracy theories revealed

UM-Bot

From Ebola to the Rosetta mission, this year has seen more than its fair share of conspiracy theories.

The first notable conspiracy of the year arose back in January when the "polar vortex" that swamped the United States with a blanket of snow was accused of being the result of a geo-engineering experiment.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...eories-revealed

• Like 1

Note that they include any suggestion of CIA involvement with the "Freedom Fighters" in Syria that became our friends at The Islamic State among all the rest of the conspiracy theories of varying degrees of nuttiness. These are the very subtle kinds of ways the media use to discredit these kinds of ideas.

• Like 3

Well I see that the Reptilians infiltrating the NSA and spying on World of Warcraft players to discover the secret weaknesses of Night Elves did not make the list this year.

• Like 4

Well I see that the Reptilians infiltrating the NSA and spying on World of Warcraft players to discover the secret weaknesses of Night Elves did not make the list this year.

Gee, I would have expected it to be in the top ten! :lol:

We can always start the 2015 Top Ten now , It might help the postings a bit ! :tu:

1.THe Mars Rover`s are now in conspiracies with there builders and Are sending back False Info to Cover up that Mars is run by Machines !

The Ebola one..well...that's something i've sort of been interested in for awhile. But I think this is way before Obama's time!

1-5 CT theories of 2014...

False and pathetic.

Next, please.

1-5 are rubbish as is 8

6 - I think are the same plane

7 - Wouldn't surprise me at all, the west (especially US) would do whatever to retain their importance on the world stage.

"Even the world of music didn't emerge from the year unscathed with artists Rihanna, Jay Z, Kanye West and Beyoncé all being accused of being members of the Illuminati."

THAT one, is just absolutely hilarious. Anyone who'd think that the Illuminati would allow such a gaggle of intellectually-devoid numbskulls into their ranks, would have to have suffered from a severe head trauma, or just been born with a really low IQ.

#8 actually, maybe the "illuminati" exist and maybe they add people like jay z and beyonce so the sheep people like us will talk about it, etc. while the real secret society (which we dont EVEN know the name) remain a secret.

Beyoncé accused of being a member of the Illuminati? Then how come she was photographed making the hand sign of the eye in the triangle? If it was not Illuminati then what was it? And how about the two figured un-natural Satan hand sign made by George Bush (member of Skull and Bones Illuminati group) and his wife in many photographs. Including two held down by his side as a covert signal. That is an un-natural hand position. Just like the Communist fist sign given by Ted Kennedy when he lost the nomination, as well as O.J Simpson when he won?

Yes, they use useful idiots to further their plans. Movie stars and singers are their propaganda agents directed by Illuminati agenturs. They control all the media.

Beyoncé accused of being a member of the Illuminati? Then how come she was photographed making the hand sign of the eye in the triangle? If it was not Illuminati then what was it?

Promotional effort to appear edgy or mysterious? It worked didn't it? She made the list and now we're talking about it. I think that it was Lady Gaga that did much the same a couple of years ago.

Yes, they use useful idiots to further their plans. Movie stars and singers are their propaganda agents directed by Illuminati agenturs. They control all the media.

The part that I bolded there, do you have a link that would help your assertion?

The part that I bolded there, do you have a link that would help your assertion?

Shall we start betting now?

• Like 1

Shall we start betting now?

I was thinking ATS or beforeitsnews, but google returned over 1.5 million results. Wow.

I imagine that, since National Treasure, Nicholas Cage is the leader of the Illumanati. Or maybe Tom Hanks, since the DaVinci code.

What a stupid conspiracy.

Edit: I'll tell you what Auldaney, don't bother responding to my previous post. I wouldn't be able to stand the inanity.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

Promotional effort to appear edgy or mysterious? It worked didn't it? She made the list and now we're talking about it. I think that it was Lady Gaga that did much the same a couple of years ago.

And what about Katy Perry, I put it to you?

And Myley Cyrus; heavens, surely you need look no further there. :santa:

• Like 1

Meh.....

MY favourite conspiracy of 2014 is that Alex Jones is actually the late comedian Billy Hicks.

Wait...what?? read for yourselves, it makes more goddamn sense than most of what's written in the OP....

http://www.avclub.com/article/video-offers-irrefutable-proof-bill-hicks-alex-jon-212279

If one were to go to a Texas university football game you would she a lot of the Texas Longhorns fans making the same "satanist" Illuminati hand signals all know as the "hookem horns" an allusion to their knick name.. G.W.Bush, his wife and even Beyonce are all from Texas. As is Matt Maccaughey, Owen and Luke Wison and Rene Zellweger . All have been seen flashing the "hook em horns" signs.

Edited by timincal

If one were to go to a Texas university football game you would she a lot of the Texas Longhorns fans making the same "satanist" Illuminati hand signals all know as the "hookem horns" an allusion to their knick name.. G.W.Bush, his wife and even Beyonce are all from Texas. All have been seen flashing the "hook em horns" signs.

Well, that surely proves it once and for all.

Meh.....

MY favourite conspiracy of 2014 is that Alex Jones is actually the late comedian Billy Hicks.

Wait...what?? read for yourselves, it makes more goddamn sense than most of what's written in the OP....

http://www.avclub.co...alex-jon-212279

Wow.. that was a crazy video! The teeth are very similar. Weird.

This silly business does keep people from looking in places they should: Convenient deaths involving political, financial and corporate entities.

"A common thug can kill someone, but it takes the talents of an intelligence service to make a murder appear to be a suicide or accident death." -- James Angleton, CIA, Chief of Counterintelligence.

YEah ! Hook-em-Horns, and I Kissed a Girl & I liked it !

What timinical said !