Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Uppity Annoyance

snuffypuffer

Once there was a mighty faction on UM. Indeed, we were the masters, the rulers, if you will. There was a time when The Skeptical Non-Believers of Uppity Annoyance looked upon the fertile land of the UM forums, and all that we saw was under our influence. INdeed these were groovy times. then there was infighting, and dissent, and flaming in our very own thread, which led to its closure. Was this the end of Uppity Annoyance? No, of course not. We only laid low, waiting for our time to rise again, and spread the wholesome groove of skepticism throughout the land once again.

do you heed my call, Falco, Burnside, Dot, Lottie, Alice, Reese, Talon, Sera, Moe, Wings of Selkhet, Crystal Rose, Fluffy, Moe, Janiel, Stellar, Saucy, Duke of Noodles, Hammy, Hammy's Teddy, Uncle Meat, Gonzowalker, and many other members that I do not remember right off the top of my head? the time for rational thought has once again come to pass.

Shall we get back in the saddle, or shall this thread be nothing more than a tribute to our lost glory?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snuffypuffer

• star_child

• Falco Rex

• Hoagy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im not part of it, never had time to join laugh.gif but i say reopen it grin2.gif just watch the flaming tongue.gif

Edited by Dancing_Dumplings

Uppity is the name of the groovy goodness that gave birth to the mighty Snuffy/Moe 2004. Uppity Annoyance is wholesome to be sure. We are also Jazzed that Snuffy listed Moe's name twice.

All hail the second coming of Uppity Annoyance !

For this, we dance many sambas.

Moe spots typos like a hawk, he does. Then shall it be written, Uppity Annoyance rides once again grin2.gif

Typos? No typo No. This was a subconsious projection of your inner MOEness.

Yes. We ride to victory upon buses shaped like twinkies.

I have a feeling something will go wrong with this. mellow.gif If it does, don't say I didn't warn you...

I have a feeling something will go wrong with this. mellow.gif  If it does, don't say I didn't warn you...

366294[/snapback]

blink.gif why do you speak ill, Whiskers, why? crying.gif

The puffer of snuffy has accepted me as one of your kind. I am now The Keeper of the Glus of The Skeptical Non-Believing Dark Lords of Uppity Annoyingness! I feel all tingly.

if this gets off the ground again, id be happy to join you guys. hopefuly it wont be ruined again.

Yea, i was tired of lying low...watching the little ones get away with the silly stuff....

I'm glad we are comming back

thumbsup.gif

Edited by Janiel

Im not going to let this stand

366489[/snapback]

Why do you say this?

Did the group ever have the theme song? All stables should have theme songs

366502[/snapback]

I don't think we ever had a theme song. Any suggestions?

All hail the second coming of Uppity Annoyance !

I am feeling particularly Uppity and Annoying tonight. This is a groove I missed.

I don't think we ever had a theme song.  Any suggestions?

Four Horsemen -The Clash

user posted image

Welcome Skeptics of all kinds, to UM's offical Skeptical Non-Believers group. Here we can discuss things we are skeptical of in all realms of the paranormal, as well as drink beer and be merry. Members of the Skeptical Non-Believers of Uppity Annoyance, or SNBUN (SunBun ahaha) and non-mebers alike are welcomed here and invited to join the discussions. Congregate, discuss, be merry!!

MEMBERS OF SNBUN:

Ames

Janiel

Saucy - Probation

AliceCoopersGirl

Potholer

Vampchilde

Wings of Selkhet

Crystal3Rose

Dancing Hamster

Hammys teddy

DukeOfNoodleness

Lottie

Moe Eubleck

SNBUN JEDI COUNCIL:

Dot

BurnSide

Snuffypuffer

Falco Rex

220752[/snapback]

This is where we last stood.

Well i have a few questions; How many groups are they? Can i join one (or even better create one)? Does your group has a Yang to it's ying, a south to it's north, a bread to it's peanut butter?

ohh DD wants to join! grin2.gif but tomorrow tongue.gif now its off to do homework disgust.gif

user posted image

Welcome Skeptics of all kinds, to UM's offical Skeptical Non-Believers group. Here we can discuss things we are skeptical of in all realms of the paranormal, as well as drink beer and be merry. Members of the Skeptical Non-Believers of Uppity Annoyance, or SNBUN (SunBun ahaha) and non-mebers alike are welcomed here and invited to join the discussions. Congregate, discuss, be merry!!

MEMBERS OF SNBUN:

Ames

Janiel

Saucy - Probation

AliceCoopersGirl

Potholer

Vampchilde

Wings of Selkhet

Crystal3Rose

Dancing Hamster

Hammys teddy

DukeOfNoodleness

Lottie

Moe Eubleck

SNBUN JEDI COUNCIL:

Dot

BurnSide

Snuffypuffer

Falco Rex

220752[/snapback]

This is where we last stood.

366543[/snapback]

i suggest i become part of the council.....since falco rex isnt around much....

What is uppity annoyingness? Can I join this uppity group of

annoyingness? Is worthy to pitty the uppity annoying appitty

annoying, annoyingness? Yes. Coyote wants in on this uppity,

uppity... what a pitty I'm curious. Uppity annoyingness? Please

I want in. I annoye people do I pass test now?