Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Interview the person below you!

Careful_perspective

Autumn-Grace

Do you have animals and tell me their names?

Lovebird: Cherbie, cockateil: pop tart, cats: Sylvester and Fatty

What sports have you been involved in?

• Like 1

Football, Basketball, Baseball, Powerlifting, some Judo and sumo wrestling, and not a sport in a traditional sense, but still athletic in nature but Professional wrestling.

What's a hobby you've never taken up, but would like to?

What's a hobby you've never taken up, but would like to?

Online gaming.

What's the last book you read or reading now?

• Like 2

11:11 The time prompt phenomenon

If you are a man what would you do if you woke up female?

If you are a woman what would you do if you woke up male?

I would probably freak out, but at least I would have boobs so it wouldn't be all that bad!!

Q: What would you do for a Klondike bar???

Pay for it.

What's the weather like in your part of the world?

Its been cold, snow still on the ground but I don't mind. I love seasons!

What is your favorite childhood memory?

• Like 1

I have many many favourites, that seem to get more vivid the older I get, my faves are the ones where I see my late mother smiling and enjoying life.

How do you feel about Monday mornings?

I was six, my brother and I were messing around coming home from school. As we crossed the local park we were wrestling each other Sumo style.

I ended up getting shoved a bit too hard, and ended up on the floor shoulder and arm first.

The crazy thing was, it took the hospital about 5 visits before they x rayed my upper arm to find it was indeed fractured. So I spent a very painful 3-4 weeks un diagnosed.

Even stranger than this. In October last year, I stumbled whilst going up the stairs. Stupid I know, trying to carry too much at once. The thing is I have the same identical pain, the same limited movement in the same arm. It's now almost mid January it is just as painful now as it was the night it happened. I feel it must be more than bruising, so maybe should go for that x Ray!

Do you listen to your head, or your heart?

• Like 1

No..I just..hmm..I have NEVER thought about this. I just, I think its possible of a ghost of a person to still love their human counterpart from the grave, and vice versa. But like, meeting a ghost and falling in love, that's strange.

Do you agree that it's better to love and lost than to never have loved at all?

• Like 2

Yes...because we live life in the moment. And the moment Love enters the picture, the moment is changed forever. It is better to have the memory of the moment changed by Love, than to never have experienced Love at all. We also have the memory of the Loss...but...

...Remember the Good, Forget the Bad...

If you could be any life form on the planet for one week...what would it be and why?

• Like 1

Giant squid.

I'd attack a ship, see the bottom of the ocean, eat a few people, and drag a sunken ship to a shallow place so I can come back to it later and claim it as a human after I've gone back to normal.

What's a situation where you'd consider eating human flesh?

• Like 1

If I were lost in the middle of nowhere without hope of being rescued soon, and I didn't have any other means for my survival, I would consider it.

Have you ever rescued an injured or sick animal?

Yes!! See, growing up we had Rabbits, and we thought they were both boys, but one was a girl. It was Easter Sunday and we went outside and they had babies! However, much to my childhood horror, the mom had been eating them! We caught her with just one left, its one foot had been eaten off. We rescued the baby and when my family came over my Aunt spent the whole night trying to feed the thing with an eye dropper. It ended up dying :(

If you could hop in a time machine and witness one event in history, which would it be?

• Like 1

My biggest pet peeve is a lack of patience...in fact, I have very little patience for impatience. Things that are worthwhile take time and effort...and while there is always a point of 'diminishing return' to most things...patience, walking hand in hand with it's best friend (persistence) usually has a significantly marvelous outcome.

Which do you enjoy more, time spent in the solitude of the mountains, or walking along a beach?

• Like 1

walking along a beach, since I live in a mountainous area.

What do you do if you are bored and broke?

I usually either watch an old DVD I love, or go to a park I really like that's free to get into!

If you could have dinner with one person who has died, who would it be?

• Like 1

John Lennon! I would be like, Okay man, I know you had this tune in your head before that crack-brain took you out...so...I was just wondering you know...what was it dude? Could you just sing me a few bars? 'Scuse me...hey...yeah...get my friend here another glass of wine would you....

If you could visit any place on Earth and live there for an entire year...absolutely free...where would it be?

Edited by joc
  • Like 1

Australia, New Zealand or the Yukon Territory. It depends of the mood I am in at that particular moment.

What is the thing about yourself you like the most?

• Like 2