Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hotel guest finds creepy note in a drawer

UM-Bot

Amy Jones discovered a message warning her that there was something sinister behind a locked door.

The journalism student had been staying at a hotel in Edinburgh over the Christmas period when she found the note in a drawer.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/276278/hotel-guest-finds-creepy-note-in-a-drawer

i would open the door :P

• Like 1

I think she missed a chance to document some real paranormal activity on her Iphone, and put it on You Tube.

• Like 1

It was her secret super awesome surprise birthday party ~

• Like 2

The most terrifying thing about this story is that she was drinking juice in Scotland.

I mean, really? Who does that?

• Like 3

I would have rocked her world if she had just opened the door......

Was a long night in that closet.....

• Like 2

Man... I couldn't have resisted opening the door. You know what they say about curiosity and cats....apparently I'm a cat.

I don't even know how I'm still alive right now.

• Like 6

I presume that all you guys who would have opened the door , have a key to it. The note said it was LOCKED.

• Like 2

I presume that all you guys who would have opened the door , have a key to it. The note said it was LOCKED.

Pfffft.

Like I don't know how to pick a lock. :D

• Like 3

The real question is, if you were the prankster that left the note, what would you have left behind the door?

I'd go with a lifelike dummy of Kayako's ghost from The Grudge, plus a mobile phone with the number of the local cardiologist pre-dialled...

da-rencor-cara-horror.jpg

• Like 2

Pfffft.

Like I don't know how to pick a lock. :D

Facing the unknown is not a good idea , unlees you're ready for it,

Interesting prank. But, I would have been far more impressed if someone had left me a personal note of encouragement ... a lasting legacy of love and respect.

• Like 1

Sometimes i ask my self why do we get news like this, it's not that there is a lack of happenings worldwide so that everything someone finds strange gets to TV or at online news sites.

By just looking at style of writing its obviously just a joke, and bad one.

Don't trust the note, it lies. Run, run while you ca

Edited by Zero Fox FK

Clearly someone playing a prank. But, that's a great idea for the next time I'm staying in a hotel!

I would have looked but have something in my hand first. I would have screamed bloody murder if someone was hiding.

A prank I love to pull at hotels (and I got this idea from comedian Chris Hardwick), is where when you get out of the shower and the mirror is all fogged up to write "nice boobs!" So that next time when someone showers it will say nice boobs again on the mirror.