Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gun attack on French magazine kills 12

George Ford

http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-30710883

The terrorist were heard to have shouted that they have avenged the profit..

This is happening live now, gunmen still at large.

UK residents can watch BBC live stream online here:- http://www.bbc.co.uk...er/live/bbcnews

At least 4 more victims in critical condition.

They walked up to an injured police man lying on the ground and shot him through the head.

Edited by George Ford

This act, above all others that I have seen in my entire life signals the rise of the new spiritual center on earth.

The religious principle that a kingdom divided cannot stand, applies here.

This is the equivalent of a 10.0 earthquake, in terms of identification.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Religion is NOT above the law....if you have a problem with what someone draws, then take them to court...you do not go out and shoot them all!! what kind of religion would call this justice and name its god as their witness?

• Like 4

Free speech is allowed in the WESTERN WORLD, it should not be changed because of some barbaric religious thugs.

There is no lone gunman here, this is another attack on the western world by muslim fanatics.

Over time it seems that many of these muslims should not be living in a western country,....too many attacks have shown ..IT DOES NOT WORK.

I feel for all the families of the victims, I so hope justice will be seen for them and the lost ones.

11 dead so far, 4 in critical condition.....is this the way to deal with "free speech" in our countries? to shoot them? NO it certainly is not!!!

Could it be that there are more factors in play than free speech?

• Like 1

Could it be that there are more factors in play than free speech?

Perhaps a controlled demolition.
  • Like 3

Apparently they have been identified via Twitter on another forum. The account has since been whoosed but many are fairly confident they have the right guys. I won't post their pictures as I cannot be sure it is them.

Worryingly they are rushing police officers to defend schools. Quite early on it was speculated that a hostage situation may be the next part of their plan.

We make caricatures and they kill us.

They kill us and we make caricatures.

I would never say that we should kill them but the loop is very asymmetric and

requires improvement. By us.

• Like 1

I do not understand why they think the Prophet Muhammad needs to be revenged. Jesus, Moses, the Buddha, Muhammad or any other religious icon or leader cannot be adversely affected by any action taken in the here and now.

• Like 4

Religion is NOT above the law....if you have a problem with what someone draws, then take them to court...you do not go out and shoot them all!! what kind of religion would call this justice and name its god as their witness?

Hm I tried to click that I agree w/you on this. but for whatever reason it won't accept that i do . weird...

There seems to have been a lot of problems in Europe w/muslims rising up , causing trouble.

Obviously the world see's that they are harmful to society.

• Like 2

The way things are ramping up with ISIS recruits and now this, we could very soon see the "War on Terror" become an unofficial war on Islam

• Like 7

^

possibly but then again the United States has this stupid administration that will never see it that way.ridiculous.

• Like 1

Absolutely sickening....

If seeder sees this post...I have been looking for that video you posted once about the percentages of muslims in different

countries and the increase in violence...if I remember right France had a percentage that upped the violence a notch higher than

in Britain....could you post that video again if you know the one I'm talking about...it started off saying that Islam is not a religion

but a social and political system glued together by religious obedience...?...something like that....

• Like 2

For a magazine that thrives on provocation and in your face smears under a flimsy guise of 'expression' then declaring Freedom for it reduces the principles of Freedom of Expression and Speech to thrash and that undignified facet of the worse of humanity, frankly I don't think that many is at this point any more sympathetic, seeing that this magazine stomps on thin ice as much as they can to fluff up the readership numbers ~ as sorry as I am for those murdered I can't say with any honesty that I find this surprising ~ nor am I going to go out on a limb to say that this matter will be the last ~

~ condolences and RiP to the fallen ~

~

• Like 3

http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-30710883

The terrorist were heard to have shouted that they have avenged the profit..

This is happening live now, gunmen still at large.

UK residents can watch BBC live stream online here:- http://www.bbc.co.uk...er/live/bbcnews

At least 4 more victims in critical condition.

They walked up to an injured police man lying on the ground and shot him through the head.

Oh my God! that was so evil. I hate guns ! but I'm not saying that because I'm against good people owning them . I just hate them . To hear them go off in that link you provided is pierecing. I hate them.

Edited by Ellapennella

Just go back in your holes and quit mocking the prophet you blasphemers. This should be a lesson to all of you infidels.

OK, I'm just kidding. If the muslim community of France doesn't do more than their part in apprehending these criminals, hold rallies against violence towards infidels, and candle light vigils for those slain then France should begin a systematic expulsion of all muslims not born on French soil. And that's just for starters.

• Like 7

Absolutely sickening....

If seeder sees this post...I have been looking for that video you posted once about the percentages of muslims in different

countries and the increase in violence...if I remember right France had a percentage that upped the violence a notch higher than

in Britain....could you post that video again if you know the one I'm talking about...it started off saying that Islam is not a religion

but a social and political system glued together by religious obedience...?...something like that....

Politics has always been a part of it. Remember the "Islamic political party" in Britain, now defunct?

They want their own laws, this is politics!

May i just say that I do not agree with John Kerry agreeing with the muslim iman who said the journalist were martyrs for free speech.......NO they were not martyrs, martyrs are for the religious, these journalists were victims of pure and utter MURDER by the religious. I do not agree with dragging in a religious word to honour those who have lost their lives today.. These people were murdered because of a barbaric religion which believe in martyrs and "defending" prophets....they were victims, not martyrs!!

• Like 6

That's the worst thing that can happen if it does ~ its a give and take thing ~ if you have a new neighbor and then day in day out they ridicule you for your beliefs, your way of clothing, the way you talk ~ and they taunt you 'watcha gonna do about it ?' ~ well ... someone is just gonna do something, and in situations like that it ain't always a good thing ~ or pretty ...

~

Politics has always been a part of it. Remember the "Islamic political party" in Britain, now defunct?

May i just say that I do not agree with John Kerry agreeing with the muslim iman who said the journalist were martyrs for free speech.......NO they were not martyrs, martyrs are for the religious, these journalists were victims of pure and utter MURDER by the religious. I do not agree with dragging in a religious word to honour those who have lost their lives today.. These people were murdered because of a barbaric religion which believe in martyrs and "defending" prophets....they were victims, not martyrs!!

Yeah, John Kerry is a w@nker. Martyrs for free speech :rolleyes: Edited by OverSword

France have a very long history with many deaths in the name of freedom, they have had many a revolution to gain their freedom and now they are being dragged back into the depths of barbarism because of this barbaric religion.

Lets us not forget all those who have died for freedom and not allow the west to be taken back to the days of medieval laws by being held at ransom and threatened with death by islam!

• Like 1

For a magazine that thrives on provocation and in your face smears under a flimsy guise of 'expression' then declaring Freedom for it reduces the principles of Freedom of Expression and Speech to thrash and that undignified facet of the worse of humanity, frankly I don't think that many is at this point any more sympathetic, seeing that this magazine stomps on thin ice as much as they can to fluff up the readership numbers ~ as sorry as I am for those murdered I can't say with any honesty that I find this surprising ~ nor am I going to go out on a limb to say that this matter will be the last ~

~ condolences and RiP to the fallen ~

~

Brother, Charlie Hebdo is a satire magazine. You either get it and laugh about it, or you don't and ignore it. This magazine does not harm anyone, and satire is one of the basic principles of free speech.

• Like 4

That's the worst thing that can happen if it does ~ its a give and take thing ~ if you have a new neighbor and then day in day out they ridicule you for your beliefs, your way of clothing, the way you talk ~ and they taunt you 'watcha gonna do about it ?' ~ well ... someone is just gonna do something, and in situations like that it ain't always a good thing ~ or pretty ...

~

Don't make excuses for them. There is no way drawing a picture of anything deserves death. You can't expect everyone to share your beliefs and you can't murder people for insulting you. Remember the artist that put Jesus in a jar of feces and urine? That is 10 times more offensive than any cartoon drawn of Mohamed but no Christians ever tried to kill him.
  • Like 4

Yes...Why do Muslims have to have all those organisations like the Muslim Council of Great Britain etc....?

Just after the Sidney siege in Australia there was a female muslim and a remark she made was VERY telling..

and SHE was into peaceful co-existence (apparently)....she said that the Australian Community and the

Muslim Community should come together to condemn what had happened....

The Australian Community AND the Muslim Community......separate communities....

The muslims being a separate COLONY within Ausralian society....

This is how they think of themselves...a separate entity...a colony...within the main body of the wider society..

What the hell we are going to do about it all heaven only knows...

They are quite purposefully keeping themselves separate....

With a view to.......what..? in the future..

well said...I was just listening to Kerry on Sky News....

And I straight away thought of a thread I've been a bit involved with in the conspiracy section...

which is about US failure to pinpoint Saudi Arabian involvement in 9/11...

I mean royalty and elite....not just the high-jackers....

and about some pages of Official reports being kept classified...

And the consequences of keeping quiet about Saudi involvement......

This is the thread for anyone who's interested....

http://www.unexplain...c=275580&st=315

so it's all very well for Kerry to be saying what he said......when there's some real funny business going on

regarding shielding..???? Super rich Saudi Arabia...?

http://www.cbc.ca/day6/blog/2014/10/09/did-911-report-censorship-pave-the-way-for-isis/

Graham says it's not just Joe Biden who has singled out Saudi Arabia for its support of extremist groups. Former U.S. Secretary of State Hilary Clinton made similar claims in a top secret cable released by Wikileaks.

"More needs to be done since Saudi Arabia remains a critical financial support base for al-Qaida, the Taliban, LeT and other terrorist groups," said the 2009 document signed by Clinton.

Has more been done...?

• Like 3

These maniacs just want an all-out religious war, and to be honest with the way things are going, it's likely they'll eventually get it.

The only way I see it being prevented is for Muslims around the world to get their house in order with regards to the extremist elements in their midst, and for Muslim communities in the West to start adopting the values and laws of the nations in which they live, and not expecting nations to change for them.

• Like 7