Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Bold Charlie Hebdo Covers

questionmark

Really you don't?

post-117199-0-95491900-1421192422_thumb.

haha

wait wait - I'm getting a telepathic message coming through - beep -

F3SS - you are a cheeky person - you shop at Web Slice Gallery - you listen to Pandora Internet Radio

and - you like to keep up with info about the weather -

message is fading now - beep

:P

• Like 3

Ha very intuitive. That web slice gallery is a dead link. I don't even know what it ever was.

I think what there doing is foolish, selfish, irresponsible and highly likely going to put people's lives at risks. Why provoke already volatile people? It's terrible what happened to them but obviously they have not learned at all.

There just being stubborn and stupid.

I think what there doing is foolish, selfish, irresponsible and highly likely going to put people's lives at risks. Why provoke already volatile people? It's terrible what happened to them but obviously they have not learned at all.

Well, we can also just crawl in some hole and let them take over...that would be 20 leashes in public for your avatar Kaffir!

• Like 5

So...what is the lesson? Don't anger the bully? Or maybe...bullies should not be tolerated.

• Like 3

BTW, the Guardian has a list of suppliers for all who want to buy a copy outside France

And one on ebay is at £511 with 32 bids... knew I should have got up early and got one

Scroll down here to see it

This barbaric act of murder at the magazine headquarters, have avenged nothing. Innocent people were killed for drawing pictures.

All the evil animals have achieved is THEY have made that publication Charlie Hebdo more popular than it could of imagined, and opened up the 'OFFENDING' images to millions.

Way to go terrorists.

• Like 7

All the evil animals have achieved is THEY have made that publication Charlie Hebdo more popular than it could of imagined, and opened up the 'OFFENDING' images to millions.

Terrorists aren't the brightest crayons in the box. But then again, what should we expect from those whose solution for any disagreement is to chop off people's heads.

• Like 5