Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Curious about something...

racerette

I know it's probably been discussed before my time here but what does everyone think about the supposed medium/psychic Sylvia Brown??

If already discussed , PLMK! Thanks

biggrin.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• racerette

• reese2

• Althalus

• dr_g0nzo

• 5 weeks later...

She may not be a complete fake, but she knows she can't pass Randi's test.

Well I'd like to see if John Edwards could pass one. I have a book that just came out in paperback about five psychics who were rigorously tested at the University of Arizona. I was impressed with the book, but wondered if I got the whole story. If I did, then John Edwards would dust Randi in a second. So would the other four..

I agree sidhe, John Edwards is great and I'd love to see him pass that test and bugger up randi's TEST. laugh.gif

She may not be a complete fake, but she knows she can't pass Randi's test.

Well I'd like to see if John Edwards could pass one. I have a book that just came out in paperback about five psychics who were rigorously tested at the University of Arizona. I was impressed with the book, but wondered if I got the whole story. If I did, then John Edwards would dust Randi in a second. So would the other four..

Randi's test is impassible, imo.

People like Brown are prone to scrutiny. That's why the rest of us keep our oddities or abilities (depending on how you view them) to ourselves. I believe that Sylvia Brown can speak with the dead and reach into a person's mind. But I know she can't do it on a large plus scale. My favorite person in this regard was Jean Dixon. And before her, Edgar Cayce. John Edwards isn't all that. dry.gif