Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

'Ghostly figure' turns off lights in a school

UM-Bot

CCTV footage has emerged of an alleged 'ghost' wandering the hallways of Pocatello High School.

The Idaho school has been home to a significant number of paranormal occurrances over the years with both students and teachers reporting strange noises, disembodied voices and sightings of a figure thought to haunt one of the auditoriums.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/276885/ghostly-figure-turns-off-lights-in-a-school

silentsinger

A video of a video... can't get much better proof than that!

paperdyer

Give the "ghost" a break. It's trying to further its education at night school. He/She can't help the school's electric grid is faulty!

Calibeliever

The headline the following morning read: "Ghost starts electrical fire and makes it look like faulty wiring"

baobei

Follow up video:

• Like 1

Mizo

First thing I'm going to do when I die is come back and turn the lights on and off. It's gonna be awesome.

• Like 3

little_dreamer

First thing I'm going to do when I die is come back and turn the lights on and off. It's gonna be awesome.

Yeah, it's so scary, man. :unsure2: Super spooky. :passifier:

Cruel_Cahal

It's dumb. Without a proper video showing the "ghost", you can't really make out anything.

timewarrior

This is the Timewarrior speaking. . .how did he/she know to zoom onto that particular monitor?

Crabby Kitten

That is an amazing video of ghost in action.

maximusnow

I have all the answers...ugggmmm uggmmm, first Portals and or Ghost use/draw energy to manifest, that could affect electrical ac/dc systems. Second- the ghost had been seen in that camera previously, so they knew what area to focus on.

Edited by maximusnow

Calibeliever

Uh... I think they knew to focus there because it was a playback and they had already seen it... which is, like, why they rewound it and then filmed it. Sooo ... yeah.

RyanNREMTP

I wonder what type of media they use to record on.

Stubbly_Dooright

Well, I enjoyed watching it. I'm not saying I believe or not, just that I enjoyed watching it. Who knows, if the ability to fake is there, I think that ability is there. Although, I also think, who knows, this could be real, just saying that I think that maybe there's a chance. I just wonder, based on my reading in various other areas, that the lights are reacting to the 'individual'?

And, if the 'individual' is in one hallway, why are the other hallways, on different floors are being affected?

AstralHorus

As Aziz Anasazi once said in a stand up comedic performance. Ghosts are nothing more then dead people amazed by modern advances xD

godnodog

IS it me or os that an invisible ghost?