Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel lobbies to cut ICC funding

questionmark

Denying that Jesus is the son of God is the very definition of "antichrist".

Oh dear, this is a bit embarrassing. Apparently I am the Antichrist. Who knew? The neighbours are not going to be happy when they find out.

Oh dear, this is a bit embarrassing. Apparently I am the Antichrist. Who knew? The neighbours are not going to be happy when they find out.

Nah, you'd probably fall in the category of a plain old non believer. The religion that makes it a tenet of faith is what is antichrist. But hey, if it's something you think of as a good thing then go for it.

I agree with you. If the people had their wish I suspect the Palestinians might learn to live with the Jew but to do so they would have to ignore holy writ. There will always be someone who would challenge them for that. Any way, what I was speaking of isn't just something I'd hope for, it's what I believe will happen eventually regardless what other attempts are tried.

I understand your view on this but when its about politics, relations between nations, well, in 'my world' there is just no place for religion and reality together, especially when it goes to the point of numerous lives lost. We have Muslims on one side and Jews on the other. There were Christians, Jews and Muslims living in the area long before Israel has formed a state there, they even co-existed in harmony at times.

People made it what it is today, not God and not religion and not because of God or religion, but because of murders and injustice. It will be much easier to follow some old text, especially some picked little verse taken out of context and use it as an excuse for neverending hate. If there would be no conflict then a lot of money would be lost, that for start. Future plans would be made obsolete. For some there is too much to loose, control over people would be first thing lost, after money looses. Governments aren't playing for people here at all, neither for Jews or Muslims, but people are blind to see that.

I read somewhere that '' religion is only thing which keeps poor man from killing rich man ''. Can't find who did wrote it originally as there are many sources cited when search on google.

Rich ( those who own whole countries, in a way ) people do need religions in focus today more then ever.

• Like 2

Denying that Jesus is the son of God is the very definition of "antichrist". If you feel otherwise then perhaps you'd care to say, here in these fora that you agree that he IS the son of God? No, while I agree that the butchery of these men is way out of the way mainstream individuals interpret those texts, there can be no doubt or credible denial that these texts lend themselves to such interpretations and ultimately it is the MEN who are doing the atrocities that is the target - not Islam. Those who repeatedly carry their water do so for reasons of their own, not because anyone is attacking their religion. It's a tired dodge and as the world bleeds more and more from these attacks it will become a thoroughly useless one.

Does Bibi accept Jesus as the son of God?

• Like 1

Does Bibi accept Jesus as the son of God?

He does not afaik. And yes, that is also an antichrist spirit. However we weren't talking about Judaism were we? We were talking about the group slaughtering and threatening the entire world in the name of Islam while quoting Islamic verses. It isn't MY business to do anything but defend myself and my family. If you are Muslim it is YOUR business to deal with insanely violent apostates who are ruining the image of your religion - or at the least to stop defending their acts.
  • Like 1

He does not afaik. And yes, that is also an antichrist spirit. However we weren't talking about Judaism were we? We were talking about the group slaughtering and threatening the entire world in the name of Islam while quoting Islamic verses. It isn't MY business to do anything but defend myself and my family. If you are Muslim it is YOUR business to deal with insanely violent apostates who are ruining the image of your religion - or at the least to stop defending their acts.

Please do not go this path:

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

More if you want:

http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm

Please do not go this path:

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

More if you want:

http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm

Odas I have no intention of attempting to attempt some comparison of scriptures. You are too intelligent to try that ploy, aren't you? The statement I just made stands on it's own. People who continually attempt to conflate the war against terrorism into an attack on all of Islam are simply either being used or they are spreading disinformation to help this enemy of mankind. If you believe the west is at war with Islam that's your problem. But if these animals keep slaughtering indiscriminately in the name of your Prophet, the world WILL be at war with Islam in the future. Seems to me THAT is where your efforts should lay, not in constantly condemning those who speak against ISIS.

Odas I have no intention of attempting to attempt some comparison of scriptures. You are too intelligent to try that ploy, aren't you? The statement I just made stands on it's own. People who continually attempt to conflate the war against terrorism into an attack on all of Islam are simply either being used or they are spreading disinformation to help this enemy of mankind. If you believe the west is at war with Islam that's your problem. But if these animals keep slaughtering indiscriminately in the name of your Prophet, the world WILL be at war with Islam in the future. Seems to me THAT is where your efforts should lay, not in constantly condemning those who speak against ISIS.

What I think about ISIS is known I believe and I do not have to repeat myself over and over again. I am not defending them in any way, but I will defend my religion against both, ISIS and

those who try to maximize on the bad in it by minimize the bad in their own religion.

Bibi just killed 1400 men, women and children by following his scriptures.

• Like 2

What I think about ISIS is known I believe and I do not have to repeat myself over and over again. I am not defending them in any way, but I will defend my religion against both, ISIS and

those who try to maximize on the bad in it by minimize the bad in their own religion.

Bibi killed probably 1000 civilians who were being used as shields by a force that was launching rockets at his country. The fact that this is rejected by you and the rest of the Palysimps here does not make it untrue. So long as they will not deal they will die. It's that simple and it's useless to believe otherwise. Edited by and then

but I will defend my religion against both, ISIS and

those who try to maximize on the bad in it

I actually don’t consider what ISIS is doing as the bad in Islam. It is following the core of Islam. It was very good in its day. There really isn’t anything wrong with what they are doing, except there are those that will stand up to it.

by minimize the bad in their own religion.

There’s no need to minimize the bad in say Christianity. It’s very easy to trace its early history. As I’ve said on numerous occasions, the Christian faith began to change from Roman influence and then became more militant when first contact (Conquest of Iberia) with the Muslim world as a means to stop its encroachment. It wasn’t until the 100years war ended with the Peace of Westphalia that Christendom learned acceptance and tolerance and still continued to mature even through Vatican II. But if you look at the Ottoman attempt to reform, Tanzimat didn’t really spread much beyond Turkey itself. There is still no attempt at reform because it is a sin to do so. Islam is still split between the sheep and those that struggle to purify the land.

No, not following his scriptures but in an act to defend his people and nation.

• Like 2

Bibi killed probably 1000 civilians who were being used as shields by a force that was launching rockets at his country. The fact that this is rejected by you and the rest of the Palysimps here does not make it untrue. So long as they will not deal they will die. It's that simple and it's useless to believe otherwise.

It doesn't matter for what civilians are used, a crime is a crime.

The whole population of Israel is used as shield for zionist wet dreams.

Many people there have no outstand with that land, they should return from where they came.

Israel is the biggest hindrance for peace in the region, always looking for trouble with the excuse it is only to defend their civilians against and imaginary foe.

They need to have foes, peace is no option :-)

If you feel insecure? Leave the place and give back to the indigineous people Jew or Arab or Christian.

Edited by Van Gorp
  • Like 5

Denying that Jesus is the son of God is the very definition of "antichrist".

Judaism doesn't accept Jesus as son of God either.So we can see that your chosen people of god is antichrist .I think this antichrist definition of your is very broad.you should narrow it down

Edited by jeem

Judaism doesn't accept Jesus as son of God either.So we can see that your chosen people of god is antichrist .I think this antichrist definition of your is very broad.you should narrow it down

It isn't my definition jeem. The book of John chapter 8 verse 58 states what I have said here. You are correct, Judaism does not accept Christ as Messiah, yet. In the coming "time of Jacob's trouble" they will realize that he is who he said he was. They will "mourn for him as one mourns for a son". You act as though I just make these statements up myself. There is no indication from scripture that Islam ever repents of this antichrist spirit however.

It isn't my definition jeem. The book of John chapter 8 verse 58 states what I have said here. You are correct, Judaism does not accept Christ as Messiah, yet. In the coming "time of Jacob's trouble" they will realize that he is who he said he was. They will "mourn for him as one mourns for a son". You act as though I just make these statements up myself. There is no indication from scripture that Islam ever repents of this antichrist spirit however.

Jesus.

Well, they certainly need a defence, Galahad.

It appears that the PNA is planning on formally placing charges against Israel in April, according to this article.

I feel that Israel needs a better defense system.

Why? Israel can just deny everything - it worked so far ;)

• Like 1

It doesn't matter for what civilians are used, a crime is a crime.

The whole population of Israel is used as shield for zionist wet dreams.

Many people there have no outstand with that land, they should return from where they came.

Israel is the biggest hindrance for peace in the region, always looking for trouble with the excuse it is only to defend their civilians against and imaginary foe.

They need to have foes, peace is no option :-)

If you feel insecure? Leave the place and give back to the indigineous people Jew or Arab or Christian.

You realize that you are casually asking about 6 million people to just pack up and move to points unknown, right? Many of them descended from Jews who were forcibly removed from Arab countries while their wealth was confiscated? You also should realize that it's never going to happen. All that will ever come from this attitude is war.

Bibi killed probably 1000 civilians who were being used as shields by a force that was launching rockets at his country. The fact that this is rejected by you and the rest of the Palysimps here does not make it untrue. So long as they will not deal they will die. It's that simple and it's useless to believe otherwise.

I am sorry but the IDF targeted homes in the Gaza strip with airstrikes, which killed close to 1000 civilians. In case you don't know, homes are considered protected civilians sites unless use for military purposes and should never be targeted in a war. Where can the innocent hide themselves, if not in homes?

''RAFAH, Gaza Strip (AP) — The youngest to die was a 4-day-old girl, the oldest a 92-year-old man.

They were among at least 844 Palestinians killed as a result of airstrikes on Gaza homes during Israel's summer war with the Islamic militant group, Hamas.

[...]

The Associated Press examined 247 airstrikes, interviewing witnesses, visiting attack sites and compiling a detailed casualty count.

The review found that 508 of the dead — just over 60 percent — were children, women and older men, all presumed to be civilians. Hamas says it did not use women as fighters in the war, and an Israel-based research group, the Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center, which tracks militants among the war dead, said it has no evidence women participated in combat.''

Source: http://america.aljaz...-civilians.html

Edited by samus

I feel that Israel needs a better defense system.

If you are referring to their missile defense, there is none better. But overall, the best defense is a strong offense. It is just a matter of time before Israel strikes. But they could try to be creative and use some other means to destroy the centrifuges.

Well, they certainly need a defence, Galahad.

It appears that the PNA is planning on formally placing charges against Israel in April, according to this article.

Well, Israel could certainly file counter charges against the PNA and Hamas for being responsible for killing most of the Palestinian casualties in Gaza which were caused by Hamas rockets. And then file charges against the PNA and Hamas for committing acts of war against Israel (tunnels, rockets, & kidnapping and killing).

• Like 1

Well, Israel could certainly file counter charges against the PNA and Hamas for being responsible for killing most of the Palestinian casualties in Gaza which were caused by Hamas rockets. And then file charges against the PNA and Hamas for committing acts of war against Israel (tunnels, rockets, & kidnapping and killing).

And then the PNA could file counter-counter charges against Israel for ALL the victims of occupation..........

You realize that you are casually asking about 6 million people to just pack up and move to points unknown, right? Many of them descended from Jews who were forcibly removed from Arab countries while their wealth was confiscated? You also should realize that it's never going to happen. All that will ever come from this attitude is war.

Of course it doesn't need and will not take such a dramatic course, even less it will be war at the outcome.

It is an open and organic attitude instead of digging oneself deeper in the trenches.

How synical can one be to see war in this voluntary based proposal, if at the other hand one is applausing for a possible attack on Iran?

Central point is peace, harmony and non-disturbance.

The world doesn't need more feardriven Jews into Israel and then combat the world from this imagenary promessed land.

The world need a livable Palestina for all religions, not controlled by one to fight the other.

An open invitation to the ones feeling insecure and seeing only solution in military action in all directions, to move again as their ancestors were able, to a place where one can feel oneself comfortable again.

Like many Jews can in Europe, America, and other parts of the world.

The ones not feeling insecure and willing to live side by side on common ground and equal level with Arabs and Christians, can stay.

Do as they please, they won't be the troublemakers and will prove being able to live side by side with their Arab and Christian brothers on equal level.

And then the PNA could file counter-counter charges against Israel for ALL the victims of occupation..........

By then nobody would care. But for occupation to be a crime against a people, the people need to own the land. The Fellahin never claimed a state (in fact they rejected the idea), therefore, there is no occupation. They were more intent in destroying Israel and using their children as fodder rather than establishing a state that children could grow up in.

• Like 1

You are correct, Judaism does not accept Christ as Messiah, yet. In the coming "time of Jacob's trouble" they will realize that he is who he said he was. They will "mourn for him as one mourns for a son". You act as though I just make these statements up myself.

Would you care to cite the specific part(s) of scripture you are referring to?