Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel lobbies to cut ICC funding

questionmark

Of course it doesn't need and will not take such a dramatic course, even less it will be war at the outcome.

It is an open and organic attitude instead of digging oneself deeper in the trenches.

How synical can one be to see war in this voluntary based proposal, if at the other hand one is applausing for a possible attack on Iran?

Central point is peace, harmony and non-disturbance.

The world doesn't need more feardriven Jews into Israel and then combat the world from this imagenary promessed land.

The world need a livable Palestina for all religions, not controlled by one to fight the other.

An open invitation to the ones feeling insecure and seeing only solution in military action in all directions, to move again as their ancestors were able, to a place where one can feel oneself comfortable again.

Like many Jews can in Europe, America, and other parts of the world.

The ones not feeling insecure and willing to live side by side on common ground and equal level with Arabs and Christians, can stay.

Do as they please, they won't be the troublemakers and will prove being able to live side by side with their Arab and Christian brothers on equal level.

Nah... war is far more likely since Israelis WILL stay on their land and Palestinians will NEVER accept less than all of Palestine. They say so at every opportunity. Your words are a pleasant fiction.

It doesn't matter for what civilians are used, a crime is a crime.

And what is the crime? Defending oneself or using your own people as shields that get killed by both sides?

The whole population of Israel is used as shield for zionist wet dreams.

Just making things up as you go along? A Jewish homeland is not a wet dream. If it was then why are there so many Jews that live there and are proud to be Jews/Israelites?

Many people there have no outstand with that land, they should return from where they came.

Jewish heritage is here. The Fellahin heritage is elsewhere, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Syria, etc. And as far as not having any outstand with the land, I think you are mistaken. It is under Jewish custodianship that allows the desert to bloom. Recall in 2006 (??) or so, Israel gave up land in the Gaza strip which included greenhouses. Within the year, they had become dilapidated. In fact, that is an indication of what would happen if Israel no longer existed and left the infrastructure behind. Everything Israel had built up would deteriorate back into the Earth. And then the neighbors would start divvying up the spoils and the Fellahin would be out in the cold.

Israel is the biggest hindrance for peace in the region, always looking for trouble with the excuse it is only to defend their civilians against and imaginary foe.

They need to have foes, peace is no option :-)

If you feel insecure? Leave the place and give back to the indigineous people Jew or Arab or Christian.

So because Islam wants to see Israel destroyed and yet they can’t get their way, Islam is going to become violent and throw a tantrum until it gets its way and that’s why Israel is the biggest hindrance? Seriously? I think Islam needs to learn tolerance. Jews don’t have to image enemies, the real ones are enough.

• Like 2

What an increasingly disconcerting spectacle Netanyahu's speeches before US congress are proving to be. The sheer fanatical support.. standing ovations after every tendentious, warmongering sentence he utters. It reminds of a certain political leader during the late 1930's.

The way this whole event played out should raise a myriad of red flags for anyone who is not drunk from thesame wine these representatives seem to be. The level of influence wielded over the US government is disproportionate to say the least, allegiance for many is first to Israel, second to the US. These events further underline the Israeli prime minister has more authority in the US Senate than the 'commander in chief' himself.

• Like 2

What an increasingly disconcerting spectacle Netanyahu's speeches before US congress are proving to be. The sheer fanatical support.. standing ovations after every tendentious, warmongering sentence he utters. It reminds of a certain political leader during the late 1930's.

The way this whole event played out should raise a myriad of red flags for anyone who is not drunk from thesame wine these representatives seem to be. The level of influence wielded over the US government is disproportionate to say the least, allegiance for many is first to Israel, second to the US. These events further underline the Israeli prime minister has more authority in the US Senate than the this 'commander in chief' himself.

Fixed that for ya. Perhaps it should be disconcerting. Regardless your opinion of it, it is the reality in the US for over 70%. This is also why that, for now at least, if he decided to attack Iran solo, America WOULD come to the aid of Israel whether Oby wanted to or not. He would be impeached if he didn't and if Israel survived (which it would) then the party of the Democrats might not win another election for a decade. The political leader of the late '30's that he reminds most Americans of is Churchill. He gets no more respect than did Mr Churchill either, not until he was proven correct. I have no idea what Israel will do now but I feel sure that unless Khamanei truly is an idiot, Iran will take the deal Obama is begging them to take. If they don't then I will breathe a sigh of relief.

Just making things up as you go along? A Jewish homeland is not a wet dream. If it was then why are there so many Jews that live there and are proud to be Jews/Israelites?

I understand this is hard to get for some.

Let's say it took a second world war.

• Like 1

Would you care to cite the specific part(s) of scripture you are referring to?

Zechariah 12:10 and Jeremiah 30:7

7'Alas! for that day is great, There is none like it; And it is the time of Jacob's distress, But he will be saved from it.8'It shall come about on that day,' declares the LORD of hosts, 'that I will break his yoke from off their neck and will tear off their bonds; and strangers will no longer make them their slaves.…

The time of "great tribulation" is understood by most scholars to be the time of purification of Jacob's (Israel) descendants. But not just Israel. The whole world will be caught up in the destruction of that time.

Well, Israel could certainly file counter charges against the PNA and Hamas for being responsible for killing most of the Palestinian casualties in Gaza which were caused by Hamas rockets. And then file charges against the PNA and Hamas for committing acts of war against Israel (tunnels, rockets, & kidnapping and killing).

I don't think it CAN do that, Ravenhawk ? Israel is not a member of the ICC. Also, acts of war are not illegal under the terms of the ICC.

Edited by RoofGardener

Fixed that for ya. Perhaps it should be disconcerting. Regardless your opinion of it, it is the reality in the US for over 70%. This is also why that, for now at least, if he decided to attack Iran solo, America WOULD come to the aid of Israel whether Oby wanted to or not. He would be impeached if he didn't and if Israel survived (which it would) then the party of the Democrats might not win another election for a decade. The political leader of the late '30's that he reminds most Americans of is Churchill. He gets no more respect than did Mr Churchill either, not until he was proven correct. I have no idea what Israel will do now but I feel sure that unless Khamanei truly is an idiot, Iran will take the deal Obama is begging them to take. If they don't then I will breathe a sigh of relief.

What you are in fact saying is that you grant unconditional support for that (present) Anti Christ spirit (from your own mouth), uttering slanderous words of war trying to invoke a third world conflict (by way of hypocritical deceit).. Actually 'breathing a sigh of relief' when the conditions for a third world war are met. And all this because you found two verses that - by the absolute stretch of the imagination - you and those like you have achieved to interpret as the Jews accepting Jesus as G*d their Lord (ie. 'the Trinity') during the Times of Tribulation.

Absolutely fascinating.

What you are in fact saying is that you grant unconditional support for that (present) Anti Christ spirit (from your own mouth), uttering slanderous words of war trying to invoke a third world conflict (by way of hypocritical deceit).. Actually 'breathing a sigh of relief' when the conditions for a third world war are met. And all this because you found two verses that - by the absolute stretch of the imagination - you and those like you have achieved to interpret as the Jews accepting Jesus as G*d their Lord (ie. 'the Trinity') during the Times of Tribulation.

Absolutely fascinating.

I'm pleased that I could entertain. Phaeton, I am a simple - some say simple minded - man. I have faith that there IS a Creator God, that some of his mind is shared with us through the Holy Bible and that if we have faith in him, more will be revealed. He calls us to peace with each other but he also says vengeance is his. I don't "offer support for the antichrist spirit" I offer support for the descendants of Jacob who God chose to be a special heritage in the world. The fact that they are in rebellion at this point is not MY doing and I am not to question what God has ordained - unlike you, apparently. This third world war will come because Islam cannot EVER be at peace with the Jew. Denying it in light of the hadith and the acts and words of the Palestinians and their sympathizers is pointless, though I'm sure you and others here will continue to do so regularly. We will never agree on this issue and frankly I'm tired of attempting to explain so I will refrain from acting as a foil in the future for you. Good day to you sir and good luck.

I'm pleased that I could entertain. Phaeton, I am a simple - some say simple minded - man. I have faith that there IS a Creator God, that some of his mind is shared with us through the Holy Bible and that if we have faith in him, more will be revealed. He calls us to peace with each other but he also says vengeance is his. I don't "offer support for the antichrist spirit" I offer support for the descendants of Jacob who God chose to be a special heritage in the world. The fact that they are in rebellion at this point is not MY doing and I am not to question what God has ordained - unlike you, apparently.

Not at all. The only thing I question is what/how you interpret.

This third world war will come because Islam cannot EVER be at peace with the Jew. Denying it in light of the hadith and the acts and words of the Palestinians and their sympathizers is pointless, though I'm sure you and others here will continue to do so regularly. We will never agree on this issue and frankly I'm tired of attempting to explain so I will refrain from acting as a foil in the future for you. Good day to you sir and good luck.

A good day to you too sir, wish you well.

• Like 1