Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New ISIS video released.

shrooma

oh ISIS wont last forever. But there will always be some other group, as long as there is NATO war profiteers investors

I just saw this - - - -

http://www.bbc.co.uk...e-east-30966651

Thanks Bee for the update.

I guess until they find out the "authenticity" of the video in relation to Mr Yukawa's death, we can only speculate.

All in all though, I don't like the chances of the man still being alive :unsure2:

Funny how ISIS changed their tune on the ransom money...and settled for an exchange of prisoners instead?

That in itself infer's that PM Abe did not bow down to their demand for a ransom.

I don't understand though, why Western journo's and the like, risk putting themselves in harms way in these war torn zones.

They're nothing but sitting ducks to these terrorist groups.

Thanks Bee for the update.

no probs - -

I guess until they find out the "authenticity" of the video in relation to Mr Yukawa's death, we can only speculate.

All in all though, I don't like the chances of the man still being alive :unsure2:

Funny how ISIS changed their tune on the ransom money...and settled for an exchange of prisoners instead?

That in itself infer's that PM Abe did not bow down to their demand for a ransom.

I don't understand though, why Western journo's and the like, risk putting themselves in harms way in these war torn zones.

They're nothing but sitting ducks to these terrorist groups.

Re underlined - -

I'm thinking that many (all?) the hostages were kidnapped a long time ago - maybe even a year or two ago before

the you-know-what REALLY hit the fan in the area - ? - and before they were beheaded / murdered -

That the journalists felt it was risky but not suicidal to go to make reports from there at that time.? - dunno

Not sure how long the Japanese hostages had been held prisoner -

Just a thought on that matter....

no probs - -

Re underlined - -

I'm thinking that many (all?) the hostages were kidnapped a long time ago - maybe even a year or two ago before

the you-know-what REALLY hit the fan in the area - ? - and before they were beheaded / murdered -

That the journalists felt it was risky but not suicidal to go to make reports from there at that time.? - dunno

Not sure how long the Japanese hostages had been held prisoner -

Just a thought on that matter....

Yes, of course..your right.

One still has to wonder though, why they (hostages) were taken in the first place...before the 'you know what' really hit the fan.

Maybe 'save them for a rainy day' so to speak.....whilst planning, training and recruiting?

• Like 1

Yes, of course..your right.

One still has to wonder though, why they (hostages) were taken in the first place...before the 'you know what' really hit the fan.

Maybe 'save them for a rainy day' so to speak.....whilst planning, training and recruiting?

I agree - that must have been it - - that there was and is, long term planning involved in all this -

• Like 1

I agree - that must have been it - - that there was and is, long term planning involved in all this -

Yes, the mind certainly boggles.....this particular group started off as just a hand full. I forget the actual number. But now there seems to be

many more due to recruitments etc. These rogues obviously had an agenda some while ago, whilst also trying to 'out do' al Qaeda for supremacy.

So even these thugs have a certain politics going on between them, as far as gangland warfare is concerned.

Ego's prevail....not just with the West...but in house as well.

• Like 2

...kill them back...wayyyyyyyyyy back!

• Like 1

These men have Kurtz from 'Apocalypse Now' fist-pumping from the grave.

"The horror, the horror.."

As Kurtz pointed out about the North-Vietnam troops in the classic film, they could cut off the arms of freshly inoculated children, and still go home to their families.

"These were men who loved..."

I am in no way defending the actions of ISIS, but as twisted as these people are, you have to admire their actual courage and strength to be so unrelentingly barbaric and disgusting..

It's all Jihadi John's undoing ~

~

Who is Jihadi John? - in 60 seconds

"Jihadi John”, the masked Isil executioner and alleged British national, known for his role in the beheadings of hostages by the Islamic State has become one of the world's most wanted men

• the telegraph uk link

~

I am in no way defending the actions of ISIS, but as twisted as these people are, you have to admire their actual courage and strength to be so unrelentingly barbaric and disgusting..

No, I do not admire such insane depravity even if it appears "courageous". This is because I view the actions of ISIS as being more a result of brainwashed barbaric blood lust verses any sort of courage.

Crazy is as crazy does. Not really the same thing as bravery/courage IMO.

• Like 6

As Kurtz pointed out about the North-Vietnam troops in the classic film, they could cut off the arms of freshly inoculated children, and still go home to their families.

Huh? No I don't. I admire nothing about them. I can't even really believe you said that..... :no:

• Like 2

Huh? No I don't. I admire nothing about them. I can't even really believe you said that..... :no:

It floored me as well. The acts of these men (primarily) seem demonic in their evil. No humanity left in them at all. There is no room for admiration of evil.
  • Like 1

No, I do not admire such insane depravity even if it appears "courageous". This is because I view the actions of ISIS as being more a result of brainwashed barbaric blood lust verses any sort of courage.

Crazy is as crazy does. Not really the same thing as bravery/courage IMO.

Trust me, I contacted the Kurds about fighting alongside them against ISIS. I am not a supporter. I'm the opposite. I'm just saying from an objective perspective, viewing their actions critically, in a post that has seemed to be taken completely out of context, in a purely militaristic way they are genius in their ability to endure the harshest of actions available in the human condition. That is why I brought up Marlon Brando in Apocalypse Now. I was comparing ISIS to the North Vietcong, because although separated ideologically, I am simply recognizing the reality that they are indeed very strong in conviction; maybe stronger than we thought. They have constructed a hyper-reality with their perceived 'Caliphite' though.. As Kurtz said, "If I just had 100 of these men"... It all falls down to the absolutely true saying "It is judgment that defeats us".. ISIS are remarkable in that they have a courage Westerners don't understand. This Virginian is no proponent of terrorism, or Radical-Islam, but I'm being honest when I praise their tactics. We're underestimating them greatly.

They have no rules.

Edited by Drayno
  • Like 1

. We're underestimating them greatly.

They have no rules.

THIS we agree on. And I think that if we are to defeat them we need to check a few of ours at the door as well. Not OUR rights mind you, but the ROE need to be relaxed and they need to be killed with great abandon. Those who wring their hands and whine about the innocents can only be coddled just so much. Churchill and Roosevelt trashed our rights at home and firebombed hundreds of thousands of civilians knowingly in an attempt to break their will to fight. It didn't work for a LONG time but eventually we prevailed. In this war of today, those who have no stomach for it need to stay out of the way while others defend them.

One suggestion would be to use our intel to target those who are going to Syria or Iraq to fight and kill them preemptively. Many of them are disaffected youth and aren't truly committed to the cause. If they begin to hear of others like themselves not even making it onto the battlefield before dying it might at least slow the influx of recruits.

Edited by and then
  • Like 1

THIS we agree on. And I think that if we are to defeat them we need to check a few of ours at the door as well. Not OUR rights mind you, but the ROE need to be relaxed and they need to be killed with great abandon. Those who wring their hands and whine about the innocents can only be coddled just so much. Churchill and Roosevelt trashed our rights at home and firebombed hundreds of thousands of civilians knowingly in an attempt to break their will to fight. It didn't work for a LONG time but eventually we prevailed. In this war of today, those who have no stomach for it need to stay out of the way while others defend them.

One suggestion would be to use our intel to target those who are going to Syria or Iraq to fight and kill them preemptively. Many of them are disaffected youth and aren't truly committed to the cause. If they begin to hear of others like themselves not even making it onto the battlefield before dying it might at least slow the influx of recruits.

Absolutely psychotic solution.

• Like 2

There are a few websites which I cannot post here which show the barbaric and disgusting nature of not just the socalled ISIS but of other groups battling them and performing the same brutal inhumane acts of torture terror and unbelievable killings. And these acts arent only confined to the ME and parts of Africa. The same atrocities are happening as we speak in eastern Europe, in Mexico and parts of South America.

• Like 3

I don't really get this ****. I don't want the us in the telling people how to live business, but ****! These dudes are reaching cartoon super villain levels of evil. When will other nations stand up and say , " Ok, you reap the maelstrom "

• Like 2

I don't really get this ****. I don't want the us in the telling people how to live business, but ****! These dudes are reaching cartoon super villain levels of evil. When will other nations stand up and say , " Ok, you reap the maelstrom "

The thing is, that is just what they are waiting for. Another "crusade" by the west.

Absolutely psychotic solution.

Psychotic... hmmm. No, I think playing Ostrich qualifies for that AH. Or maybe it's just blatant cowardice. You can't claim ignorance so what IS your excuse for wanting to retreat, do nothing and expect a magical ending? After you explain who is to blame and why, perhaps you'd share your solution?

The thing is, that is just what they are waiting for. Another "crusade" by the west.

That's not what I mean, I am arguing for a someone other than the us to stand up and say this beheading crap isn't ok.

I would never argue for a crusade. It took us until 1517 but we finally realized we were looking for the living in a tomb in the crusades. I would argue for something far worse than an occupation that **** never works.

There are a few websites which I cannot post here which show the barbaric and disgusting nature of not just the socalled ISIS but of other groups battling them and performing the same brutal inhumane acts of torture terror and unbelievable killings. And these acts arent only confined to the ME and parts of Africa. The same atrocities are happening as we speak in eastern Europe, in Mexico and parts of South America.

I know of which acts you speak of.

I do not make my comments lightly.

I have a begrudgeoned awareness of their existence.

The Kurds have valiantly fought against them.

There is no way to solve it without violence, unfortunately.

ISIS will not stop, and they will continue their expansion.

I ahbor violence, but I have resigned to it being a necessary evil...

• Like 1

I didn't want to touch on this, but now that it is in the mainstream media:

Fox news - ISIS tapes of Japanese prisoners faked

For the best bits of the clip:

Of course Fox news says that the fact ISIS can fake these videos makes them even more frightening (as if fake violence is somehow more scary than actually cutting someones head off on camera).

But surely now Americans must realize that things are not as they appear to be in regards to ISIS, and these fake videos are just as hard to believe as the "ISIS hack" of the US military youtube account DURRING an Obama speech on "protecting the internet"

• Like 1

Psychotic... hmmm. No, I think playing Ostrich qualifies for that AH. Or maybe it's just blatant cowardice. You can't claim ignorance so what IS your excuse for wanting to retreat, do nothing and expect a magical ending? After you explain who is to blame and why, perhaps you'd share your solution?

It doesn't require genocide like your solution. I hope you find peace in your life one day AT. I really do. Life is short. No need to live a life of fear. You are alive! !!!