Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Human shadow' photographed on Mars

UM-Bot

it reminded me of the third transformer's movie. when the transformer was caught on camera.

Here I solved this "mystery" for you:

mPUuPzN.png

Seeing as the part marked in green is visible horizontaly to the ground instead of vertical visible on the curiosity photo, we can assume, that the whole long part is somewhat lifted and twisted, we can assume that it is that, which gives "human like" shadow on the ground.

Please stop spilling nonsense conspiracies and atleast try to look at it with clear eyes.

Regards, Xeder

I'd only add another photo showing the protrusion on the arm elbow. Since it can't be seen in the pic on the left.

curiosity_rover.jpg

The look of hair is an optical illusion, if you look closely all the "hair" parts coincide with the shadows on the small pebbles. The actual shape on the top is a lot more rectangle with gaps and spike hair bits being nothing but shadow and highlights on the natural soil.

• Like 2

we still need to thank nasa for giving us such good rovers. they both survived long after they were supposed to. they were only suppose to survive for 3 months that was over ten years ago.

• Like 2

It looks a bit too much like this guy for my liking...

LukeSkywalkerMcQMB2_zpsr6p7iah8.jpg

skywalkershadow_zpsh4nosal5.jpg

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 2

I've given up on the conspiracies. I just read the stuff for entertainment, ther is no end to the ridiculous. The scource of these "pictures" seems to be someone called streetcap1. He posts at least 5 a day on UFO Daily. That guy Scott Waring and his acolytes swallow them all.

• Like 1

Edit to add, There is no link to the original photo on NASA's web-site, so this could just be a hoax and that's the explanation. If it's a real curiosity photo it is really strange. Here is what the rover look like

As you can see in the above picture there is nothing on the rover itself that can account for that shadow.

So strange coming from you :D

Could this be intentionally leaked photoshop bomb or what ever they call it?

It looks like the guy has a space helmet on why would NASA leak this picture, I give up on these pics from mars

funny , i could say i can see hair reflecting in the shadows head. Very intriguing.

• 2 weeks later...

It's not a Martian, they have big veiny heads. Why would a guy be walking around on Mars with his hair blowing around? Isn't it kind of atmosphereless? What kind of technology is keeping him alive?

There's no way it could be the extendable arm, of course. That makes too much sense.

• Like 1