Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
OverSword

Jordan Stands up to ISIS

155 posts in this topic

and then

You are putting word in my mouth.Lets face a fact if you ask people who is worse Assad or IS.The possibility is they will say IS and you were supporting the worst.I can bet every $ I have that if IS didn't toy with the government of Iraq you would still help them to overthrow Assad

What I KNOW for a certainty jeem, is that EITHER Assad OR ISIS would slaughter me and my family like we were animals. As to supporting IS over Assad I truly don't know who my "leaders" supported and if you were truthful you'd admit you don't know for sure either. The US and the west in general are faced with a group claiming to be the only TRUE Muslims and they are trying to figure out how to stop the threat they represent. THAT is the bottom line man. You can claim all day forever that we are wrong and do not "understand". We are OVER trying to "understand" Islam. We just need to kill those who make war against us. It's an easy fix. Don't try to force us to accept your god and everything will be fine. If not then the war will continue forever.

NewAge1

And why would Assad slaughter you and your family? Would he gain anything in doing this? You're no more in danger under the Syrian regime than you would be under that of Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Quatar or Jordan, our supposed allies. Demonizing Assad and alleging all kinds of unproved abominations he most likely didn't commit lead us to nothing, it simply didn't work man. It's time to admit it and move on. The world leaders are changing their rethoric, in you case you hadn't noticed. Even the US no longer speaks of 'removing' Assad. He is now part of the solution to fight the extremist groups and bring back stability to the Middle-East.

Breaking news:

U.N Envoy Says Assad Is Crucial To Defusing Conflict In Syria:

''BEIRUT, Lebanon — Appearing to address one of the core issues that have derailed peace talks in Syria, the United Nations special envoy for the country on Friday described President Bashar al-Assad as a crucial part of the solution to ending the war there, news agencies reported.''

Source: http://www.nytimes.c...d-war.html?_r=0

Edited by samus

and then

And why would Assad slaughter you and your family? Would he gain anything in doing this? You're no more in danger under the Syrian regime than you would be under that of Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Quatar or Jordan. Demonizing Assad and alleging all kinds of unproved abominations he most likely didn't commit lead us to nothing, it didn't work man. It's time to admit it and move on. The world leaders are changing their rethoric, in you case you hadn't noticed. Even the US no longer speaks of 'removing' Assad. He is now part of the solution.

Breaking news:

U.N Envoy Says Assad Is Crucial To Defusing Conflict In Syria:

''BEIRUT, Lebanon — Appearing to address one of the core issues that have derailed peace talks in Syria, the United Nations special envoy for the country on Friday described President Bashar al-Assad as a crucial part of the solution to ending the war there, news agencies reported.''

Source: http://www.nytimes.c...d-war.html?_r=0

Why do ANY of these freaking fanatics do what they do? The point is that I do not care what they do to each other so long as they leave me and those I love out of it. But you know what? They have no intention to do that and they say so. The fact that you ignore this makes you either complicit or not very bright IMO.

NewAge1
The fact that you ignore this makes you either complicit or not very bright IMO.

It seems that is you who ignore the facts. The Syrian regime has nothing to do with ISIL, the Al-Nusra Front, The Army Of Islam and what not. Those very Islamic extremists you perceive as a threat to your country. They have fought them in battles since the beginning of the civil war and will keep doing so until they are no more. It's not a ''war on Islam'' as you are mistakenly trying to define it, it's a downright invasion of Syria by rebel groups armed to the teeth, an existential threat to this country. Bashar Al-Assad refers to them as 'terrorists'.

The civil war would have been ended years ago and the dusts settled down now if the West and it's regional allies didn't provided funds, weapons as well as easy entrance in Syria to so call 'moderate' rebel groups in an attempt to overthrow the Syrian governement in a proxy war. Prolonging the civil war on purpose had dramatic consequences, hopefully you can admit it. It created the perfect vacuum for the rise of extremists groups who are now wreaking havoc all over Syria and Iraq. We are now paying for the damages of our failed policies.

Edited by samus
  • Like 3

Electrika

Rest in peace Muath.

You are a very handsome and brave man.