Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Real-life Indiana Jones seeks the lost Ark

UM-Bot

It's an excellent example of how music sets the drama.

The Cairo chase for example could be scary, or tense instead it's FUN because of Williams' music, the scene with the Ark at the end, you KNOW something bad's coming because of the music.

*teacher voice* go away and don't come back until you've watching Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark */Teacher Voice*

Seen it a half dozen times dude, once even in Arabic the guy dubbing for Indiana sounded like 70 years old James Earl Jones with a Saidi Egyptian accent.

Seen it a half dozen times dude, once even in Arabic the guy dubbing for Indiana sounded like 70 years old James Earl Jones with a Saidi Egyptian accent.

GOOD LORD I knew The Voice was effective but not that effective!

Do you think that maybe the Ark disappeared exactly when it was supposed to? Think about man today. With our technology today, man could find a way to exploit it and there is a greater chance of that than humans remaining observant. Not to mention, the enemy within the people would find a way to steal it and use it for their satanic rituals in order to corrupt it's power or they would use it's power to corrupt or destroy. It is said that 1 of 2 Holy Grails have been found, what happened to the Chalice, where was it taken, and what was it used for? Why did the Chalice disappear again so quick? The people should have been kept in the loop about, everything that happened with the Chalice. If it wasn't the Chalice there would be no need to make it disappear so quickly. So then because the Chalice has been out of public eye sight for so long, there would also be many speculations as to whether the Chalice (if returned to public eye sight) is the real Chalice. These questions are necessary to ask, because the answer eludes to what would happen if the Ark was found.

Before you go off on all the speculation there is one important consideration; was there ever actually an 'ark' or a 'chalice'? If there was why would a cup have any 'magical' powers let alone a box? Obviously if the ark had 'powers' how did the original owners lose it?

One wonders eh?

Doesn't this guy watch TV? Everyone knows the Ark is on Oak Island.

No it is in a US government warehouse, and they have top men working on it. :tu:

• Like 1

No it is in a US government warehouse, and they have top men working on it. :tu:

Who do they have working on it?

Harte

Harte

Top...... Men.

• Like 5

Well, fine. Do I at least get paid for being an official scapegoat?

Tell you what. Here in Chicago we just got 19 inches of snow. I hate snow. I couldn't even go to work today because of it (my boss called and said don't even try). In lieu of payment, you can come here and take home every last damn flake of it (and every bit more yet to fall).

Sorry grew up in Hawaii snow shoveling is not in my skill list.

Sesh,

Got any cane that needs choppin'?

Harte

Top...... Men.

Are those the guys in sailing ships that use to work in the rigging?

Sesh,

Got any cane that needs choppin'?

Harte

Nay didn't do that but did pick some pineapples on Lanai

I was always intrigued by the folk who say Eve /didn't/ speak Adamic. Must have been inconvenient not to be able to communicate with your spouse. Or maybe it wasn't. I don't know. I've never been married.

--Jaylemurph

more like a blessing...if that was true they truly had a perfect "union"

Harte

I was one of the Top Men working on it and I can't even begin to tell you how difficult it is to study something that you can't look at.

Eventually I couldn't help looking at it, if only for a split second, and the result wasn't pretty. My profile image is actually a selfie !

• Like 1

Once it was discovered that the Ark contained a colony of particularly stupid Vashta Narada (that being, they think that if you can't see them, they can't see you thus closing your eyes is protection from them) it was fairly simply to examine the contents of the Ark - firstly everyone wore sunglasses so they couldn't tell if we were looking at them, and secondly we fed them (mostly Communists).

• Like 1

Once it was discovered that the Ark contained a colony of particularly stupid Vashta Narada (that being, they think that if you can't see them, they can't see you thus closing your eyes is protection from them) it was fairly simply to examine the contents of the Ark - firstly everyone wore sunglasses so they couldn't tell if we were looking at them, and secondly we fed them (mostly Communists).

And just WHO do you think found that out ?

We (The Top Men) did all the hard work and you guys just came in and took all the credit !!!!!

BTW they like nazis more than communists, but once the nazis became in short supply, we had to change their diet.

• Like 1

While you Top Men thought you were doing all the work, it was us the Middle Men who were actually doing all the work (admittedly, your lot were doing all the "being eaten by Vashta Nerada" but that's by-the-by)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Particular to the Hebrew history in their rituals was the sprinkling of blood from the atoning sacrifice. Related to this is the theory that the Ark is hidden in a chamber under where Christ was crucified, that His blood, that of the atoning Lamb of God, also trickled down underneath, upon the Ark.

Golgotha -

http://dictionary.re...browse/golgotha

However, excavation is not permitted in this this area, underground.

Edited by Holographic60
  • Like 1

However, excavation is not permitted in this this area, underground.

So they only allow above-ground excavation?

Hmmm...

I wonder how such excavation is accomplished?

Harte

• Like 2

Hmmm...

Harte

A great deal actually air is easy to shift about. I think he meant that one is not allowed to cut into the rocks that is the site. If I remember correctly the site is natural rock and there is no soil to excavate - but I could be wrong.

• Like 1

Hmmm...

Harte

With a broom to keep dust off of the rock. A dirty rock is a horrid thing.

Though i hear there used to be a carbonated cold geyser at the site to elevate the crosses 81' 3"" into the air so spectators got a better view...

Edited by Jarocal
  • Like 1

With a broom to keep dust off of the rock. A dirty rock is a horrid thing.

Though i hear there used to be a carbonated cold geyser at the site to elevate the crosses 81' 3"" into the air so spectators got a better view...

Yes and the Romans brought JC up a ramp to be executed......

• Like 1

The ark is not located near or under the temple sites, and it will not be found there, if claimed to be found it will not be the original. And it will not be found by this seeker or any others like him.

The authentic ark was hidden before Jerusalem came under siege approximately in the time of Hezekiah, going from memory.

It is not buried under Golgotha as fancied by some, and it is no where near, under, or in any religious buildings which incidentally have nothing to do with the God of the ark.

It will be found under a specific circumstance which has been predicted at least as far back as the days of Moses when it was made.

A great deal actually air is easy to shift about.

Shifting the air out, sure.

But making it stay out is murder.

Harte