Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

zombie movie civil war

danielost

i am watching a zombie movie with Abraham Lincoln in it. it seems to be a good zombie movie. wasn't Lincoln shot in the head. it is on sy fy.

• Like 1

Lincoln vs. the Zombies!

I thought that it was surprisingly good. I think they bought the rights to Lincoln vs. the Vampires, which I also saw and was terrible.

Edit: and yes, since Lincoln was shot in the head it's probably something of an inside joke.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

Yeah, I was surprised about how good it turned out. Seen it a few times myself. ;)

There's another civil war movie that's even better called 'Exit Humanity' with Bill Mosely. Definitely one of the better zombie films I've seen.

• Like 1

Years ago I wrote out a brief set of quick play rules for American Civil War with Union v. Zombies based off an old Twilight Zone episode.

I could not convince anybody to play with me....none of my friends were adventurous enough....le sigh.

• Like 1

Ah, yes. "Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies".

Produced by a production company called "The Asylum", which specializes in making knockoffs of Hollywood blockbusters.

they did allude to that being why boothe shot him, he got bit by the last zombie. who also happened to be his first love.

Ah, yes. "Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies".

Produced by a production company called "The Asylum", which specializes in making knockoffs of Hollywood blockbusters.

They also did, "Nazis at the Center of the Earth", or some such. Saw that too.

Surprisingly they can spend $200k and still turn a profit.

Edited by Likely Guy