Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Superconscious Birds Talking About God

Spyros

This somewhat reminds me of attempts to decode prairie dog language. I would suggest attempting this with more budgies, come up with similar tests, and experiments to correctly decipher (if possible) what's being communicated.

Prairie dog language:

http://blogs.scienti...mp-yip-display/

I think you have it Wolverine, we must do proper scientific studies on Buddy vocalizations, before one can draw any conclusions on what they are communicating, if anything at all.

• Like 1

Unfortunately that is just another example of what people can say about someone on the internet and get away with it. Victor is definately not a hoax and in a recent press release I have invited the press to view the original videos I have on tape . But thanks for bringing it up as that site has been a thorn in my side for many years.

Under the article is many comments, not all to your liking no doubt, but one stands out, it says you never built the website till after the bird died, which seems strange to me, to make claims about a bird that cant be tested now its died, Im sure I also read something about a donate button...

Another commenter said, "you can hear someone stop to breathe in as the bird paused speaking, they also say, a bird that could take such a big breath would have to be HUGE. It seems you are accused of making the recordings yourself in attempt to make money via a website.

Anyway, google results offer a number of links to or about 'Victor', so I can see you have 'put it out there' so to speak

https://www.google.c... talking budgie

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Victor is definately not a hoax.

Nobody claimed the bird to have been a hoax.

.... and in a recent press release I have invited the press to view the original videos I have on tape .

So what, that means nothing and isnt a process to get a proof that the bird was able to "speak".

You are arguing like a politician, many words but no contents.

• Like 1

Im sure I also read something about a donate button...

Yeah, link can be found in the OPs profile and via the YT channel as well:

Please make a donation and send me a dream to be transcribed at xxxxx@xxxxxxxxx.com

Click the donate button for a one time donation. This is a trusted payment through PayPal and you do not require a PayPal Account.

If you do not have a PayPal Account, you will see this heading on the left of the PayPal Page- "Don't have a PayPal account? Use your

credit card or bank account (where available) and click the continue button."

No comment.

• Like 2

You own these sites? I can see how the hoax site might be cutting in on your profits.

http://victorthebudgie.com/page85.html

http://www.talkingbu.../ct-menu-item-7

Bloody hell, the prices!!! (From second link)

• A 2 minute captioned audio recording, fully translated with intro and credits $100
  • A 2 minute captioned and translated video with intro and credits $150
  • A 5 minute audio captioned and translated with intro and credits $250
  • A 5 minute video caption and translated with intro and credits $350

• Like 6

My dead cat has just communicated to me that I need to setup a website and sell all the psychic messages I get from him. He also says he can help owners find their lost cats and car keys, hhmmm, what to charge the gullible people who want that service??

OP Im out of this thread, Ive drawn my conclusions and wont rain on your parade anymore

• Like 4

deleted

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

Game over.

• Like 5

Under the article is many comments, not all to your liking no doubt, but one stands out, it says you never built the website till after the bird died, which seems strange to me, to make claims about a bird that cant be tested now its died, Im sure I also read something about a donate button...

Another commenter said, "you can hear someone stop to breathe in as the bird paused speaking, they also say, a bird that could take such a big breath would have to be HUGE. It seems you are accused of making the recordings yourself in attempt to make money via a website.

Anyway, google results offer a number of links to or about 'Victor', so I can see you have 'put it out there' so to speak

https://www.google.c... talking budgie

Yes there has been a mirrage of accusations in the past 15 years. None of which hold any truth. I have over the years however, tried to find ways to support my research because I would like to devote all of my time to it. And that required some form of income. Even though I have tried to get financial support in the past, it has been minimal. For the past several years I have not made any money off this and support it with a full time job that I do. I made the site you are referring to a couple of years ago in an attempt to support the research but have changed direction since then and I am only re-translating the Victor and Maylor videos I have. That is going to take me some time. I will be modifying the site your referred to, for I do not have time to work on other recordings and the amount of time it takes to do one for someone else is time consuming. With regards to the comment about not having the site up before Victor died, I have had many websites over the years for him. The first was started about one year before his death and that was quite popular at the time. I not sure if that would really make a differnce though, as I bought the camera so I could document what was happening at the time. Lastly I have to say that just because someone says they hear a budgie breath while they are talking and it sounds like a human breath, it is just another attempt to put doubt in peoples mind. Budgies breath like humans and speak by forcing air out and that means they have to take deep breaths at times. Just because the microphone picked that up does not mean anything.

Edited by Spyros

Bloody hell, the prices!!! (From second link)

• A 2 minute captioned audio recording, fully translated with intro and credits $100
  • A 2 minute captioned and translated video with intro and credits $150
  • A 5 minute audio captioned and translated with intro and credits $250
  • A 5 minute video caption and translated with intro and credits $350

Just to show you that I am not feeding anyone a line here I just took down the site that you are referring to above. The other site just mostly has videos and audio of Victor and Maylor. It will have to have some modifications as well.

Edited by Spyros

Just to show you that I am not feeding anyone a line here I just took down the site that you are referring to above. The other site just mostly has videos and audio of Victor and Maylor. It will have to have some modifications as well.

Pls dont feel the need to remove sites based on something I said/posted. I really dont care what you do with your venture, sincerely, Im just a skeptic thats all, no need to do ANYTHING for me, or as a result of me!! You will have those who believe, and those who wont

As I said earlier, Im away from this thread now, carry on as before, Ive no wish to trash your thread with my views

Pls dont feel the need to remove sites based on something I said/posted. I really dont care what you do with your venture, sincerely, Im just a skeptic thats all, no need to do ANYTHING for me, or as a result of me!! You will have those who believe, and those who wont

As I said earlier, Im away from this thread now, carry on as before, Ive no wish to trash your thread with my views

No it's really okay. I understand. You were right about the site and it does give the wrong impression and is something I should have taken down a while back. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

• Like 1

I would like to thank everyone here for taking the time to listen to the recordings and give you a little background on my experience. I didn't hear much of what the budgies were saying when I first started listening either. Since I've been with Ryan I have slowly become more accustomed to the way the budgies communicate and over the years (7 years) I have been able to make out more and more as I practice and edit the videos captions for Ryan. It is not something that just anyone can do and it certainly doesn't happen instantly. I believe it is mentioned in the press release from Ryan's original post that he was a Morse Code expert while in the military between 1975 - 1985. He has a keen ear for sound which most of us, myself included, do not have to such a degree.

I also want you all to know that we really are not in this for the money, we have not made any money from what we are doing and the cost of having the websites is all paid for from our personal finances... and trust me we are very humble and don't require a lot to live on. The reason we are doing this is only to bring awareness to this amazing discovery in hopes that people will see that God needs this as a way to communicate to the world. Most people are very concerned about how things are going on this planet and what the future holds for us. Through our experience we know this is one way God has chosen to speak to his people; now we have to the enormous task of trying to get them to listen.

Edited by Abundant Beliefs

:sleepy:
  • Like 2

My buggie used to say things like "Make it so" "Data" "eye, captain" transporter sound and a few other things he picked up off the TV from other shows. My buggie was a Trekkie. I suppose if we would have had the 700 club on all day he would have pick up people talking about God.

• Like 1

I suppose if we would have had the 700 club on all day he would have pick up people talking about God.

Perhaps, but at the time I was not a religious person and never watched any shows like that. It wasn't until after Victor that I became more spiritual and religious. I did however have a talk to him one day about God and the problems I was having believing in the Bible. It was shortly after that he began to speak to me about his beliefs and we made these videos.

What you said about the TV is interesting because Victor did have a good understanding of what was going on in the news. He even talked about some political issues. You might hear him in the video below if you can get past the buzz in the background from the microphone I was using.

Edited by Spyros

So a budgie is / was speaking for God? Am I understanding this correctly?

I guess you could put it that way. I prefer to call it channelling or connecting to God. It is not like God takes over his body or mind, for he is fully conscious of his own thoughts and serving as a witness to his experiences.

Hi Leonardo,

Thanks for your comment. Yes I understand the pareidolia concept and there is much evidence that supports it. However, in my opinion this is not the case here. Some parts of the video are extremely hard to understand and therefore I can see where it can almost immediately be dismissed as so, but there is also substantial evidence in this and other videos of his that I believe provides clearer examples of Victor communicating his own thoughts. All I can do is respect your opinion and ask people keep and open mind on this. I believe if people are interested they will spend a little more time reviewing the videos and start to pick up more of what he is saying each time.

So , you have clearer videos but chose to put the unclear one up here.

No .... you are having delusion about this ... the thing is, when we are delusional it is hard for us to see and understand that. Especially when those closest to us are as well, about the same thing.

I did listen very closely to the bird noises and they resemble noting like the text on the screen, also the person talking to the bird and their interaction and interpretation seemed to have nothing to do with the text on screen.

I hope the objective view of people here (that are totally uninvested in this matter ) can help to lead you out of this silly delusion about a the predictive 'super conscious bird'.

Dont you think it is rather unusual that you just happened to get a second bird after this 'unusual and remarkable' first predictive bird ?

Ah what the hell ! All right then ... ask the bird for me ; "What are the winning lotto numbers for my states ( NSW ) big upcoming Valentine's Day draw? "

(Boy, am I going to have to eat my hat if I do win ! )

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 1

Hi Ellapennella,

I am glad you mentioned that because it is very important when it comes to understanding what is happening with some of the budgies I have worked with in the past. Victor actually mentions in "The Super Conscious Bird" video that some budgies do have telepathic abilities. Not only that but they have the gift for looking into the future as well. When he first began talking like this I too also wondered if he was just picking up on my thoughts and conveying what I was thinking. I believe to a point he may have been in some cases, but for the most part he described his own thoughts and belief systems.

Back in 2004, after I was on Coast to Coast Radio Network talking about their intelligence, I had about 30 other budgie guardians emailing me their videos and audio files of their parakeets who began communicating similar to Victor. It showed that they were somehow all interconnected and often knew what was going on in the group I was working with before their guardians did. So at the time I really did not understand fully what was happening.

I am going to post a clip from the above mentioned video where he talks about his telepathic abilities and a few other things. This part of the video is clearer than the first part so many may be able to hear much of what he is saying.

I also want to mention to people who actually take some extra time to seriously listen to the videos that there are some pointers that may help. Budgies or parrots do not use the same techniques we use for producing speech but they do have some similarities. One difference is as mentioned in a previous response is they do not have lips to help them form words. In my experience this causes some of their words to be quite difficult to understand. For example with Victor, but not all parrots I suspect, he had trouble pronouncing "F's" and "V's. They often sounded the same. He also had problems with certain vowels and in many cases some smaller words. He would often omit them. That combined with the speed he was speaking at, and his tendency to run sentences together made him very difficult to understand, especially when he began communicating something for the first time. Much of what he said that was captured on video was the first time he ever said it, and the complex communication that he was demonstrating is not even easy for humans. Sorry if I went on a bit here, but I it is important to rely on the captions I provide with the videos. Perhaps they are not 100% correct but I do not know of anyone in the world who has spent more time analyzing and re-analyzing what Victor and other budgies have been saying for the past 15 years. Here is a clip from the video I mentioned.

Oh wow now you can clearly hea the two different qualities in the sound; the one with the bird noises is totally different from the one with the silly human imitating a ' budgie voice' overlay. They are SOOO different and it such a dodgy job of it .... it really exposes what you are trying to do here !

Not that that will matter ... any kind of internut stuff will attract some believers !

Unfortunately that is just another example of what people can say about someone on the internet and get away with it. Victor is definately not a hoax and in a recent press release I have invited the press to view the original videos I have on tape . But thanks for bringing it up as that site has been a thorn in my side for many years.

Unfortunately you are another example of what people can say on the internet too !

• Like 2

No it's really okay. I understand. You were right about the site and it does give the wrong impression and is something I should have taken down a while back. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

because no one was silly enough to give you their money - thats why!

• Like 1

I would like to thank everyone here for taking the time to listen to the recordings and give you a little background on my experience. I didn't hear much of what the budgies were saying when I first started listening either. Since I've been with Ryan I have slowly become more accustomed to the way the budgies communicate and over the years (7 years) I have been able to make out more and more as I practice and edit the videos captions for Ryan. It is not something that just anyone can do and it certainly doesn't happen instantly. I believe it is mentioned in the press release from Ryan's original post that he was a Morse Code expert while in the military between 1975 - 1985. He has a keen ear for sound which most of us, myself included, do not have to such a degree.

I also want you all to know that we really are not in this for the money, we have not made any money from what we are doing and the cost of having the websites is all paid for from our personal finances... and trust me we are very humble and don't require a lot to live on. The reason we are doing this is only to bring awareness to this amazing discovery in hopes that people will see that God needs this as a way to communicate to the world. Most people are very concerned about how things are going on this planet and what the future holds for us. Through our experience we know this is one way God has chosen to speak to his people; now we have to the enormous task of trying to get them to listen.

You have been unduly influenced by him ... some men have this effect on some women.

So a budgie is / was speaking for God? Am I understanding this correctly?

" There are diseases that can be transferred to humans from psittacine birds, such as parrots and budgies, ... .. with complications that can affect the brain,..."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-172363/What-diseases-catch-budgies.html#ixzz3R0GZtkag

• Like 3