Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boy claims to recall past life as a woman

UM-Bot

A five-year-old from Ohio has vivid recollections of being killed in a fire as a 30-year-old woman.

From the age of two, Luke Ruehlman from Ohio has given strong indications that he remembers his previous life as a young black woman from Chicago named Pam who allegedly perished after jumping from a burning building.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/277790/boy-claims-to-recall-past-life-as-a-woman

• Like 2

i used to recall the place where i now live as it was a few hundred years back, well according to maps anyway it was precise, but i only had small glimpses of how it looked, i wish i was in to painting back then

• Like 1

Good for him. I can hardly recall my past night but that is due to much strong drink and youtube.

• Like 4

A 5 year old says this kind of s*** and it's news worthy??? I guess I just don't get it.

• Like 2

This is a very interesting story. Would love to hear more on what he has to say on the reincarnation process.

I believe this. I used to have reoccurring dreams of how I died a few hundred years ago and of being sucked up into the sky afterward... But not the coming back down part. Have heard many stories of children identifying thier past incarnations it would be cool to recall more than the death and scenery it sounds like you have a very similar situation to mine gailforce

Edit: I didn't read your post as clearly as I thought it is a different situation the place I recall wasn't where I am now but in england. More like 450 years ago.

Edited by Nnicolette

There was a scientific speculations and theories made by some scientists

back in Sweden, they found that whenever we interact in our daily life

we leave something called energy print it doesn't last long but long enough

depending on the tension and power of the emotions translated at that time.

Also the brain receives and transmit such energy waves which if intensified

it can be kinetic or telepathic, so bottom line what they speculate is that

people who claims they saw glimpses of things in past or people or information

are all related to this energy prints, depending on how your senses can interact with

such energy prints is yet another mystery and myth...

But today many claim to see glimpses of things in both past and future

or claim they are the incarnation of another person and so on

this is utterly unproven scientifically nor religiously so debating it

is like asking the difference between a zebra and a donkey

you also need to consider possible scientific experiments on precongnition

done as early as 1955 or by Bren so, it is possibly more of a extra sensory ability

but nothing that makes you look like Mars Attack okay

I dont think your donkey/zebra analogy works, but I get your gist.

And I tend to disagree. I think anything we experience in this universe is understandable if given enough time and thought. Occam's Razor would tell us to look for the most simple answer.

Which would be that these kids are being exploited and coerced by their families.

• Like 2

There was a scientific speculations and theories made by some scientists

back in Sweden, they found that whenever we interact in our daily life

we leave something called energy print it doesn't last long but long enough

depending on the tension and power of the emotions translated at that time.

Also the brain receives and transmit such energy waves which if intensified

it can be kinetic or telepathic, so bottom line what they speculate is that

people who claims they saw glimpses of things in past or people or information

are all related to this energy prints, depending on how your senses can interact with

such energy prints is yet another mystery and myth...

But today many claim to see glimpses of things in both past and future

or claim they are the incarnation of another person and so on

this is utterly unproven scientifically nor religiously so debating it

is like asking the difference between a zebra and a donkey

you also need to consider possible scientific experiments on precongnition

done as early as 1955 or by Bren so, it is possibly more of a extra sensory ability

but nothing that makes you look like Mars Attack okay

it's almost corect if you take time as a dimension in space than it doesn't mater how long it takes pluss it is just brainvave resonese so to speek, or so my reaserch goes to show

A 5 year old says this kind of s*** and it's news worthy??? I guess I just don't get it.

unexplained-mysteries.com...

Just sayin'...

Without reincarnation, there is no purpose to this life. It is real and everyone reading this has lived many lives. What is unusual about this case is that it is usually ~50 years between lives. There are many sites covering this phenomenon if you google them. If you refuse to believe in it, you will when you die.

• Like 1

Without reincarnation, there is no purpose to this life. It is real and everyone reading this has lived many lives. What is unusual about this case is that it is usually ~50 years between lives. There are many sites covering this phenomenon if you google them. If you refuse to believe in it, you will when you die.

You make several claims here. Do you have evidence to back it up? I'd love to see some hard scientific proof of reincarnation being real, along with data stating that it takes fifty years. Please share with us your wisdom.

Reincarnation is not real. It's not even an intelligent concept to ponder. Life wouldn't be special if our consciousness kept coming back into this reality called time, just to do it over again. What would be the point?

• Like 1

I would think reincarnation cheapens life.

If we die and get another shot later, why try in this life at all? Maybe I was a prime minister, or a world renown General in a past life.

I deserve to take this life off.

Conversely if this is all we get, then everything we do should be striving to be the best we can be.

• Like 2

re incarnation folks please is a a wrong doctrine some used it for religious power like the Egyptians

if you read the book of life you will understand better. Also the native Indians had same philosophy

to give them hope to blend with nature and fight

back the invaders also to become protectors to them.

Its like believe in VALAHALLA to never die and fight all eternity

in Ragnarok this is for warriors to fight better that's it

Without reincarnation, there is no purpose to this life.

"Purpose" is an entirely human created concept that has no reality outside the human mind.

As for reincarnation, there is no evidence to back up any claims of validity. Anecdotes are not really evidence regardless of who speaks them. Children are not pure, innocent creatures. They lie and fabricate just like anyone else, the only difference is that most times children do it unconsciously to either please others as part of some implied expectation, protect themselves or they do it to protect someone else.

Memories are notoriously unreliable, easily manipulated and warped. Even recalling something that happened yesterday is often incomplete or just plain wrong so trusting the memories of a child is not really desirable.

• Like 1

re incarnation folks please is a a wrong doctrine some used it for religious power like the Egyptians

if you read the book of life you will understand better. Also the native Indians had same philosophy

to give them hope to blend with nature and fight

back the invaders also to become protectors to them.

Its like believe in VALAHALLA to never die and fight all eternity

in Ragnarok this is for warriors to fight better that's it

Which book do you refer to?

Regardless, reincarnation, while likely untrue, is a great deal less damaging than many other religious teachings out there. Why are you so against it? I get that you don't like it, but why?

• Like 1

"Purpose" is an entirely human created concept that has no reality outside the human mind.

As for reincarnation, there is no evidence to back up any claims of validity. Anecdotes are not really evidence regardless of who speaks them. Children are not pure, innocent creatures. They lie and fabricate just like anyone else, the only difference is that most times children do it unconsciously to either please others as part of some implied expectation, protect themselves or they do it to protect someone else.

Memories are notoriously unreliable, easily manipulated and warped. Even recalling something that happened yesterday is often incomplete or just plain wrong so trusting the memories of a child is not really desirable.

Is meaninglessness an entirely human created concept that has no reality outside the human mind, as well?

• Like 2

"Life is pointless and un special if we reincarnate. Life is pointless it's over when we die, what's the point. "

It sounds like some people will just always see life as pointless no matter what lol

It's all perspective.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

You are all fools,reincarnation IS real indeed. All on earth living are slaves convinced to stay alive and earn money through payroll taxes and all that you buy. This creates wealth for the rich who rule the world and want to stay in this dimension living like kings off of your labor. If it were known that one could restart ones life by ending it, it would be disastrous. Only few know the truth of not fearing going to hell if one ends his own life. It is a lie in the Bible which was created in order to keep one from having the power of his own life. No one remembers his past life due to the shock and impact of the transition from one beings body to a new one, it's like falling from a building and slamming your head on the concrete. You black out, and during this blackout you have already acquired a new life form and are being reprogrammed into thinking you are who everyone is telling you are. You believe this because when you look at yourself you aren't you so there is nothing to actually help you reflect on who you were. Open your minds.

• Like 3

You are all fools,reincarnation IS real indeed. All on earth living are slaves convinced to stay alive and earn money through payroll taxes and all that you buy. This creates wealth for the rich who rule the world and want to stay in this dimension living like kings off of your labor. If it were known that one could restart ones life by ending it, it would be disastrous. Only few know the truth of not fearing going to hell if one ends his own life. It is a lie in the Bible which was created in order to keep one from having the power of his own life. No one remembers his past life due to the shock and impact of the transition from one beings body to a new one, it's like falling from a building and slamming your head on the concrete. You black out, and during this blackout you have already acquired a new life form and are being reprogrammed into thinking you are who everyone is telling you are. You believe this because when you look at yourself you aren't you so there is nothing to actually help you reflect on who you were. Open your minds.

You have made an amazing number of claims here, claims that I will be amazed if you can even remotely support. Keep in mind that a person not immediately and unquestioningly believing your incredible claims is not close-minded, they simply need more to go on than a strongly worded opinion.

A fool pretends to know what lies beyond death. Perhaps you should change your name to FoolKid

• Like 2

I think the word you chose to describe non believers in reincarnation is a little bit unfair, but the rest of your post is bang on.