Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boy claims to recall past life as a woman

UM-Bot

Without reincarnation, there is no purpose to this life.

I don't think reincarnation being real or not bares any impact on if there is a purpose to any life. You have a life and a chance to use it, if you a reincarnated you cannot amend mistakes you may have made previously.

You are all fools

Even those that posted before you that believe in reincarnation?

Welcome to UM WisdomKid, I do love an 'oxymoronic' username. ;)

I think the word you chose to describe non believers in reincarnation is a little bit unfair, but the rest of your post is bang on.

None of her post is bang on.

The whole entire post sounds like something a thirteen year old might have come up with...there is no logic. No flow of cognitive thought process.

In fact her post contradicts itself...so how can it be 'bang on'?

You are all fools,reincarnation IS real indeed. All on earth living are slaves convinced to stay alive and earn money through payroll taxes and all that you buy. This creates wealth for the rich who rule the world and want to stay in this dimension living like kings off of your labor. If it were known that one could restart ones life by ending it, it would be disastrous. Only few know the truth of not fearing going to hell if one ends his own life. It is a lie in the Bible which was created in order to keep one from having the power of his own life. No one remembers his past life due to the shock and impact of the transition from one beings body to a new one, it's like falling from a building and slamming your head on the concrete. You black out, and during this blackout you have already acquired a new life form and are being reprogrammed into thinking you are who everyone is telling you are. You believe this because when you look at yourself you aren't you so there is nothing to actually help you reflect on who you were. Open your minds.

If you have no memory of your prior life..how can you conlude reincarnation is real?

To some extent, reincarnation might be explained by the human genome. Less than ten percent of human DNA is functional and the remainder is likely leftover evolutionary material that, although a filler, may have purpose, someday. So, yes,, through the rather messy process of evolution, we all share a past.

Is meaninglessness an entirely human created concept that has no reality outside the human mind, as well?

Both have no reality outside of the human mind, really. Existence does not require our permission or judgement. It just is.

Reincarnation is not real. It's not even an intelligent concept to ponder. Life wouldn't be special if our consciousness kept coming back into this reality called time, just to do it over again. What would be the point?

and whats the point of anything than there is no point shoot yoursalve now!

Which book do you refer to?

Regardless, reincarnation, while likely untrue, is a great deal less damaging than many other religious teachings out there. Why are you so against it? I get that you don't like it, but why?

it is not that i am against or with, it is just not proven neither scientifically nor spiritually taken for accredited

it is like the movie "Ghost, jack frost, spawn, ....etc.... something that gives people hope that they could be

awaken again in another form, time and shape for a specific purpose.

The book i refer to is called THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

Another is Krishnamurti's Book of Life

it is an amazing book everyone who has a bit of logic should read it

it is just awesome, and contains lots of info but try and get the original not the European edited one

Edited by MichaelFredrek

it is not that i am against or with, it is just not proven neither scientifically nor spiritually taken for accredited

it is like the movie "Ghost, jack frost, spawn, ....etc.... something that gives people hope that they could be

The book i refer to is called THE BOOK OF THE DEAD sorry i said book of life

it is just awesome, and contains lots of info but try and get the original not the European edited one

Which book of the dead? Irish? Tibetan? Egyptian? I know of several. Which one is your favourite? While I an an athiest I find religion fascinating, so I'm always happy to read recommended texts.

Which book of the dead? Irish? Tibetan? Egyptian? I know of several. Which one is your favorite? While I an an athiest I find religion fascinating, so I'm always happy to read recommended texts.

that is a good answer, it has nothing to do with religion, it is just knowledge

and knowledge is free

the one i mentioned is the one by the Egyptians, because it has lots of interesting doctorins

the other one is more of a insight into human energies and much more so it is interesting too

I have a recall of being a male Native American long, long ago. I am not male now. This is not unusual. I died, I think, because I took some potion, was so spiritually linked to a bird that I jumped off the side of a mesa. Not only was the air delightful to travel thru in that altered state, the ground was wonderfully welcoming at the end. I rested on the embracing ground. To think about it, I don't know if I died or not, I only recall dying or being taken care of after it happened.

• Like 2

I have a recall of being a male Native American long, long ago. I am not male now. This is not unusual. I died, I think, because I took some potion, was so spiritually linked to a bird that I jumped off the side of a mesa. Not only was the air delightful to travel thru in that altered state, the ground was wonderfully welcoming at the end. I rested on the embracing ground. To think about it, I don't know if I died or not, I only recall dying or being taken care of after it happened.

Okay i will rest my case here for others to answer this....

If reincarnation is real why can't we all remember our past lives?

It would get greatly confusing if you did. Even in this life, I know of no one who really has the ... stuff... together. Add to that mix other lifetimes where you are still trying to get your ...stuff... together. Oh man, mind-boggling.

The book i refer to is called THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

Another is Krishnamurti's Book of Life

Which book of the dead? I have three different ones.

I hae to say this. A teen-age family member, on honor roll and everything, ended his life recently. I probably met him once or twice. But I believe that if he had the theory of reincarnation in his knowledge base, he would not have ended his life. I, personally, would NOT be here if I DIDN'T believe in reincarnation. The premise that you have to come back life-time after life-time meeting the vast and myriad of lessons of the senses and emotions that are built into the human being until you pass thru them, not even restricted or judged with success or failure, but that you actually experienced them and went on to something else, is the only reason I am here today, and not off in some glorious collective mind, where I and my own define etherial reality. IOWs, I am half-way thru this horribly painful life (I know I am not unique with regards to the pain of life), I am NOT going to meet these issues again. I am not going thru the same thing again!!!!!!! That is what keeps me alive, when I really just want to go home to the collective and the glory and the knowledge.

And this feeling of wanting to go home is extremely empowering. It makes the body disposable. Courage is at forefront. Fear is minimized.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

I just want to say that to this day, I love the void. I was once on the top of the Space Needle. It took all I could do to stop myself from trying to fall into the space between the top of the Space Needle and the ground. I am never afraid. I just want to put myself in that space, that void. Is it a primal urge that I have had for life-times? I don't know. But I LOVE heights.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 2

I hae to say this. A teen-age family member, on honor roll and everything, ended his life recently. I probably met him once or twice. But I believe that if he had the theory of reincarnation in his knowledge base, he would not have ended his life. I, personally, would NOT be here if I DIDN'T believe in reincarnation. The premise that you have to come back life-time after life-time meeting the vast and myriad of lessons of the senses and emotions that are built into the human being until you pass thru them, not even restricted or judged with success or failure, but that you actually experienced them and went on to something else, is the only reason I am here today, and not off in some glorious collective mind, where I and my own define etherial reality. IOWs, I am half-way thru this horribly painful life (I know I am not unique with regards to the pain of life), I am NOT going to meet these issues again. I am not going thru the same thing again!!!!!!! That is what keeps me alive, when I really just want to go home to the collective and the glory and the knowledge.

And this feeling of wanting to go home is extremely empowering. It makes the body disposable. Courage is at forefront. Fear is minimized.

Agreed with everything you say here. I love the freedom that comes with letting go of attachments, learning from life's experiences and eating healthy foods. I feel lighter on my feet, have more energy, in better physical shape and thus do not feel so weighed down. :D

• Like 1

Let's assume, purely for the sake of devil's advocacy, that reincarnation is real and verifiable. There are 7,000,000,000 people here, give or take a few million, and more on the way. Are all of them reincarnated? A difficult proposition, since the exponential rate of growth is so rapid that this means several people would almost certainly have shared a past life. Are some of them not reincarnated? if so, what is their origin? Are new person-souls or whatever continues reincarnation generated constantly? Or do some people not reincarnate, so there is only a finite number of person-souls?

• Like 1

Do you know why you have memories of prior lives...because you have been alive thousands of times. Is that Reincarnation? NO! It is called Procreation. Imbedded in the DNA of your daddy's sperm is the entire family tree to that point...for some reason, some memory of past lives might become conscious...but it is unconscious memory buried deep. There is no RE incarnation. Only PRO creation.

Do you know why you have memories of prior lives...because you have been alive thousands of times. Is that Reincarnation? NO! It is called Procreation. Imbedded in the DNA of your daddy's sperm is the entire family tree to that point...for some reason, some memory of past lives might become conscious...but it is unconscious memory buried deep. There is no RE incarnation. Only PRO creation.

Genetic memory?

• Like 1

Genetic memory?

Yes!

This post isn't to suggest you're wrong, but just looking for more information. Why doesn't everybody have these memories consciously? I have nothing that resembles a specific memory of a past life? Is there any specific trigger for these memories, or do they spontaneously reemerge?

Agreed with everything you say here. I love the freedom that comes with letting go of attachments, learning from life's experiences and eating healthy foods. I feel lighter on my feet, have more energy, in better physical shape and thus do not feel so weighed down. :D

These days, I don't need external proof or reincarnation. There is a chime of truth that occurs within when you hear the truth. There is a uncomfortable feeling inside when you hear a lie. This internal lie detector is how I know what I know when I know it.

But if you need to use muscle testing to find the truth, that is good too. Stand upright. Ask your body to give you a yes and note how it plays thru in your body. Then ask the body to give you a no, and note the different feeling you have in your body. That is a no. Now ask the question and see which sensation comes to you, the yes or the no. Of course, I am not sure standing is a requirement once you are able and adeqate in tuning into the physical responses your body gives you.

• Like 1

These days, I don't need external proof or reincarnation. There is a chime of truth that occurs within when you hear the truth. There is a uncomfortable feeling inside when you hear a lie. This internal lie detector is how I know what I know when I know it.

But if you need to use muscle testing to find the truth, that is good too. Stand upright. Ask your body to give you a yes and note how it plays thru in your body. Then ask the body to give you a no, and note the different feeling you have in your body. That is a no. Now ask the question and see which sensation comes to you, the yes or the no. Of course, I am not sure standing is a requirement once you are able and adeqate in tuning into the physical responses your body gives you.

Everyone has their own way. I go with the gut feeling myself. If it feels right then I go with it but if not, I don't. I have found that my gut has a better feel for making the right decisions than my brain. I used to over-think on decisions to the point of confusion but not anymore. Sometimes the brain just gets in the way,lol. :D

Everyone has their own way. I go with the gut feeling myself. If it feels right then I go with it but if not, I don't. I have found that my gut has a better feel for making the right decisions than my brain. I used to over-think on decisions to the point of confusion but not anymore. Sometimes the brain just gets in the way,lol. :D

Do you believe your gut instinct over what mainstream media tells you about an issue? Do you believe it over a wide-spread ideology? We are talking about reincarnation here and how to prove it, if it can be proved.

I still find no proof Jesus lived ... and/or died on the cross.

Do you believe your gut instinct over what mainstream media tells you about an issue? Do you believe it over a wide-spread ideology? We are talking about reincarnation here and how to prove it, if it can be proved.

Well, I pay zero attention to mainstream media and the same goes for widespread ideology. What others say, think or believe is their right since its their life but it has no relevance in mine. Mainstream media and ideologies are roadside distractions that I choose not to bother with. Too much of a cultish hive- like mentality for me. I don't own a TV or pay attention to the various acronym news agencies.

As far as proving reincarnation and Jesus. That comes down to one's personal beliefs since neither can be proven or dis-proven. I prefer to see things as anything is possible until it has been proven to not be possible. I happen to believe in reincarnation and that Jesus existed but that's just my belief and what feels right for me but I am also not out to prove anything to anyone or change the mind of others.

Too many subjective topics are treated with a polaristic mindset of right/ wrong, this/that, yes/no and so on. Some topics are better left open without a determination since they are unable to be proven in the first place. These topics can lead to intelligent and enlightening discussions to people of open minds though.

• Like 2

excuse me, either you are an alien or an alien sorry mate but how come you say such a statement that no proof jesus came or been on the cross???

there are ample of evidence he was there in history during the exact events the bible spoke off

you just have to read around a lot of stuff

Also there are evidence he was crucified

such as the shroud of Turin and the finding of the cross

the negative image on the shroud

the history wrote about him even the tomb still there and you can even go there on the sabath day where they celebrate his

rise, the tomb emits a strong light that lights all candles in the people hands and you can hoover your hands for minutes over

the flame and it will not burn you, go there to his tomb and check yourself.

Jesus is god, he was crucified, he rose from death and he will come again..

this is not being brain washed this is my personal experience over and over and with many others around the world

dig deeper and you find answers even you can witness it, but saying things with no research is considered alien comments...