Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boy claims to recall past life as a woman

UM-Bot

the history wrote about him even the tomb still there and you can even go there on the sabath day where they celebrate his

rise, the tomb emits a strong light that lights all candles in the people hands and you can hoover your hands for minutes over

the flame and it will not burn you, go there to his tomb and check yourself.

Where is his tomb? I'd like to try this.

there are ample of evidence he was there in history during the exact events the bible spoke off (could you post a link,to the evidence please)

Also there are evidence he was crucified (same again please)

such as the shroud of Turin and the finding of the cross .

the negative image on the shroud I assume your joking about this one)

the history wrote about him even the tomb still there and you can even go there on the sabath day where they celebrate his

rise, the tomb emits a strong light that lights all candles in the people hands and you can hoover your hands for minutes over

the flame and it will not burn you, go there to his tomb and check yourself. (This one doesn't merit a comment) :w00t: :w00t:

fullywired

Edited by fullywired

These days, I don't need external proof or reincarnation. There is a chime of truth that occurs within when you hear the truth. There is a uncomfortable feeling inside when you hear a lie. This internal lie detector is how I know what I know when I know it.

But if you need to use muscle testing to find the truth, that is good too. Stand upright. Ask your body to give you a yes and note how it plays thru in your body. Then ask the body to give you a no, and note the different feeling you have in your body. That is a no. Now ask the question and see which sensation comes to you, the yes or the no. Of course, I am not sure standing is a requirement once you are able and adeqate in tuning into the physical responses your body gives you.

I'm interested to know why you put so much faith behind your gut reaction to things. My guts are just guts; they don't know things, because they're organs. Organs are meat. Meat doesn't have wisdom, it does meat things all day long, until I die and it gets eaten because that is meat's job.

Even if you put stock into your gut reactions, you must draw a distinction between knowing something because it is a proven fact, and "knowing" something because you have conviction that a thing is true. Or, do you not draw such a conclusion?

fullywired

okay i assume you havent heard of the shroud of turin

well i suggest please to read it or research a bit about it

but here is a link about it

https://www.shroud.com/78exam.htm

also the book that has been written about it the shroud of turin

also there is a priest called father gregarious in LA orthodox church

was one of the people who investigated with the scientists the shroud

The imgae on the shroud was so detailed of the whole body and face in such details

that is made by negative image... means that something so powerful emitted from within

the shroud to conclude such detailed image

another link

http://www.shroudofjesus.com/

scientists till today can't explain how such an image be so detailed in negative and if anyone here

on this forum is a photographer he must know how much energy you need to create an image in negative

so what human posses powers to make such an image in negative please...

and about the place of jesus tomb here it is unless you don't go on holidays a lot may this holiday be special for you

the link to his tomb

http://www.rc.net/wcc/israel/tomb.htm

when u ever go there you will not believe your eyes but i know you will be baffled by the holy fire scene

try it you got nothing to loose

another evidence about the death of jesus on a cross from roman scrolls

OTHER HISTORICAL REFERENCES AS EVIDENCE

Evidence from the JEWISH SOURCES:

Talmud, b. Sanhedrin 43a: On the eve of the Passover Yeshu [Jesus] was hanged [or crucified]. ... Since nothing was brought forward in his favor he was hanged on the eve of the Passover.

The Amoa "Ulla" (Ulla was a disciple of Youchanan and lived in Palestine at the end of the third century) adds: "And do you suppose that for (Yeshu of Nazareth - Jesus) there was any right of appeal? He was a beguiler, and the Merciful One hath said: "Thou shalt not spare neither shalt thou conceal him." It is otherwise with Yeshu, for He was near to the civil authority.

Note here that the writers of the Talmud took their job seriously. These men were Jews who did not believe that Jesus was the Messiah. They were not Christians but they documented Christ's crucifixion.

EVIDENCE FROM ROMAN SOURCES:

Cornelius Tacitus in his Annals, xv. 44: Christus ... was executed at the hands of the procurator Pontious Pilate.

Lucian of Samosata: (Christ was) the man who was crucified in Palestine

Edited by MichaelFredrek

okay i assume you havent heard of the shroud of turin

well i suggest please to read it or research a bit about it

but here is a link about it

https://www.shroud.com/78exam.htm

also the book that has been written about it the shroud of turin

also there is a priest called father gregarious in LA orthodox church

was one of the people who investigated with the scientists the shroud

The imgae on the shroud was so detailed of the whole body and face in such details

that is made by negative image... means that something so powerful emitted from within

the shroud to conclude such detailed image

another link

http://www.shroudofjesus.com/

scientists till today can't explain how such an image be so detailed in negative and if anyone here

on this forum is a photographer he must know how much energy you need to create an image in negative

so what human posses powers to make such an image in negative please...

and about the place of jesus tomb here it is unless you don't go on holidays a lot may this holiday be special for you

the link to his tomb

http://www.rc.net/wcc/israel/tomb.htm

when u ever go there you will not believe your eyes but i know you will be baffled by the holy fire scene

try it you got nothing to loose

another evidence about the death of jesus on a cross from roman scrolls

OTHER HISTORICAL REFERENCES AS EVIDENCE

Evidence from the JEWISH SOURCES:

Talmud, b. Sanhedrin 43a: On the eve of the Passover Yeshu [Jesus] was hanged [or crucified]. ... Since nothing was brought forward in his favor he was hanged on the eve of the Passover.

The Amoa "Ulla" (Ulla was a disciple of Youchanan and lived in Palestine at the end of the third century) adds: "And do you suppose that for (Yeshu of Nazareth - Jesus) there was any right of appeal? He was a beguiler, and the Merciful One hath said: "Thou shalt not spare neither shalt thou conceal him." It is otherwise with Yeshu, for He was near to the civil authority.

Note here that the writers of the Talmud took their job seriously. These men were Jews who did not believe that Jesus was the Messiah. They were not Christians but they documented Christ's crucifixion.

EVIDENCE FROM ROMAN SOURCES:

Cornelius Tacitus in his Annals, xv. 44: Christus ... was executed at the hands of the procurator Pontious Pilate.

Lucian of Samosata: (Christ was) the man who was crucified in Palestine

i doubt that there is anyone on this site that has not heard of the Turin Shroud so if you thought you were introducing something new ,you are wrong,the subject has been done to death on here and the general consensus is that it is a fake .

"http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1895362/pg1 according to this link there were forty or more circulating in the middle ages

We have no access to Roman records so it is pointless offering them as evidence (a word incidentally that is used very loosely on here)

I could go on but I won't because as I said the subject has been done to death ,plus that this section is not for debating

If you feel you want to debate it I suggest you open it in the Sceptics section some one will oblige you i am sure

fullywired

I'm interested to know why you put so much faith behind your gut reaction to things. My guts are just guts; they don't know things, because they're organs. Organs are meat. Meat doesn't have wisdom, it does meat things all day long, until I die and it gets eaten because that is meat's job.

Even if you put stock into your gut reactions, you must draw a distinction between knowing something because it is a proven fact, and "knowing" something because you have conviction that a thing is true. Or, do you not draw such a conclusion?

Just one perception. Basically your point is organ = nothing more. Mine is organ = something more.

I've often heard you can't prove a negavite. But if I'm physically human, then I'm obviously not a cat right? So I've just proven I'm not a cat. Proving a negative.

Coincidence is not scientific. Anything that has a vague or shrugged-off explanation isn't scientific. It's a consistent observation of a big group of people they have a gut feeling. Our guts are in our thoughts through nervous system to the brain, through nerves to the spinal cord to the small survival brain and then the outer sections. Thus they are physically too, in our thoughts. Intelligent body concept: modifying certain muscles or parts of body to modify certain parts of psyche, for example calves = friendliness & loftiness; back = confidence.

People let themselves get bound to "energy loops", repeat the same behavioral patterns unwittingly. Like me posting large posts here. Just one proof of that. Take any user and look at their post history, a good chance there's a lot of repeated behavior. Lack of exerting free will and reduced of sense of purpose of life.

I feel that sometimes a lot of people ignore points on purpose, on internet, but it never seems to be the case in real life. Except with this one or two guys... or three.. or well... but in life they all just seem to be faced with something overwhelming they can't yet welcome to their personal world. I've felt such things too, I'm sure most people have. Childish rejection, which is just being faced with a big challenge. A big challenge to use free will and get a better outcome instead of letting yourself be slave of your own habits.

Life is just as rich as you decide, with free will. Numbness is not just physical in the ordinary medical sense, it's also mental. Like being too numb to calculate in your head consciously because it's just all some blurry numbers, or not sensing your organs because you tell yourself there's nothing to sense from them. Keep telling yourself that and it'll be so because you got that power. Degeneration is more easily reached than progression, that why people who are overcome with their own anxiety in the face of waiting for a chance, go down the road of degeneration.

And the way up always starts with free will, then the other virtues. Without free will all virtues are just fancy habits, and without a sense of justice all laws are just tyranny.

Edited by Mikko-kun

Regeneratia it is fascinating to me that you recall dying from jumping and yet still feel the urge to do the same thing. I recall drowning on a peninsula chased there for being a thief and waves sucking me out as I let go. I have been scared of being surrounded by large bodies of water and incapable of lying/ stealing my whole life. Its funny how strongly these odd memories can affect who you are but unheard of to me that you enjoyed the thing that was your demise so much.

i doubt that there is anyone on this site that has not heard of the Turin Shroud so if you thought you were introducing something new ,you are wrong,the subject has been done to death on here and the general consensus is that it is a fake .

"http://www.godlikepr...sage1895362/pg1 according to this link there were forty or more circulating in the middle ages

We have no access to Roman records so it is pointless offering them as evidence (a word incidentally that is used very loosely on here)

I could go on but I won't because as I said the subject has been done to death ,plus that this section is not for debating

If you feel you want to debate it I suggest you open it in the Sceptics section some one will oblige you i am sure

fullywired

Fake who said is fake???

go and have a look at the shroud of Turin yourself it is in The cathedral for viewing

the image is clearly negative, beside anthropologists proved it is from age of jesus

scientists proved that this is extraordinary piece of cloth with much to talk about

but not fake

• Like 1

Fake who said is fake???

go and have a look at the shroud of Turin yourself it is in The cathedral for viewing

the image is clearly negative, beside anthropologists proved it is from age of jesus

scientists proved that this is extraordinary piece of cloth with much to talk about

but not fake

What's more to the point is, who says it isn't

fullywired

• Like 1