Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

anyone given images in their dreams?

dreamcometrue

Hello I was just wondering whether there are any psychics here who initially or still do get images given to them in dreams that the next day or so have been shown to them in real life? I suppose in a see it before it happens kind of way. I'm new to this although have been interested for a number of years. Dreams seem to be my strength if you like, and I've also come to realise I am an empath and also been told this.

It would be nice to hear from other people who have been given things this way.

Thankyou,

Lucy

• Like 1

I don't believe I have ever had a definite clairvoyant vision in a dream. What I have had is inspirational suggestions. "This is how you approach this person you need a favor from." "This is a new way of looking at that problem." Many people on this forum do claim to have had truly prophetic dreams, though.

Hi Lucy,

I trust my dreams as much as I do my intuition. In my case I may need to ask myself questions for clarity about what my dreams are presenting to me as they apply to my human physical reality. When I do that I receive a very clear understanding about how best to handle a life circumstance.

John

• 1 month later...

Just today I had a dream of ufos flying low and army jets then today there was loads of planes flying around and orange lights and loud sound of 3 fighter jets.. Maybe something is going on.. Maybe there coming.

Interesting. Is there a military base in your area? The orange lights could be flares dropped from planes. Maybe some sort of training procedures. If it makes the news, copy and paste any articles from your local newspaper here.

Hello I was just wondering whether there are any psychics here who initially or still do get images given to them in dreams that the next day or so have been shown to them in real life? I suppose in a see it before it happens kind of way. I'm new to this although have been interested for a number of years. Dreams seem to be my strength if you like, and I've also come to realise I am an empath and also been told this.

It would be nice to hear from other people who have been given things this way.

Thankyou,

Lucy

Many many many times. :)

Yes, but I can't tell you. They would be to secsy for you to handle..:D