Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama adviser regrets lack of UFO disclosure

UM-Bot

John Podesta has stated that his biggest failure of the last year was not securing UFO disclosure.

The presidential councilor concluded his latest stint in the White House on Friday by detailing some of the high and low points of his time there as well as some of his greatest triumphs and regrets.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/278072/obama-adviser-regrets-lack-of-ufo-disclosure

• Like 1

Not the best wordsmith. And how about the lack of credible evidence? Hard to imagine an intelligent species visiting earth in a sphere disc with flashing probe lights. I would hope it would be something far more complex that we can't even detect. But I've been wrong before.

Edited by Atuke
  • Like 2

Well they could always disclose it this year... :whistle:

Which I doubt would be a full disclosure of anything if it did happen.

• Like 2

I honestly do not think that disclosure matters that much. I know that they exist. Many people know that they exist. It is no longer a case of belief or lack of belief. It is more a case of knowing or not knowing.

• Like 4

Not the best wordsmith. And how about the lack of credible evidence? Hard to imagine an intelligent species visiting earth in a sphere disc with flashing probe lights. I would hope it would be something far more complex that we can't even detect. But I've been wrong before.

Credibility is such a massively subjective thing. People get way, way too hung up on credibility. However, I don't get why people would hoax things either, yet they do hoax. I don't wait for governments to tell me anything since governments lie more than the tell the truth. Not sure I would believe the government in this country if it was disclosed. Talk about a massive reduction in credibility, it is the government who has rock bottom creds, IMHO.

• Like 2

Credibility is such a massively subjective thing. People get way, way too hung up on credibility. However, I don't get why people would hoax things either, yet they do hoax. I don't wait for governments to tell me anything since governments lie more than the tell the truth. Not sure I would believe the government in this country if it was disclosed. Talk about a massive reduction in credibility, it is the government who has rock bottom creds, IMHO.

It has been disclosed in every country, except according to claims, some of the US. The rest of the world does not seem to think it's little green men, only the crackpot woo crowds. And no verifiable evidence suggests an alien answer is so much as likely. More important than credibility is verifiable evidence in this instance, and it does not exist in any way shape of form to support the somewhat childish alien notion.

So as you say, there are two crowds alright. Not on the same page here though.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

The Little green men are nothing more than the Little men looking how to get more little Green Dollars !

I would hope it would be something far more complex that we can't even detect. But I've been wrong before.

It may be so complex that we can't get the hard evidence we need. Whoever or whatever they are, know and use that fact.

I think the government knows as much about aliens visiting the earth as I do. Zip.

• Like 2

"We ought to do it, really, because it’s right," he said. "We ought to do it, quite frankly, because the American people can handle the truth. And we ought to do it because it’s the law."

He's a politician. In England politicians are very good with words and their vocabulary is huge so I've learned over the years. He's done it already I reckon, he's told the truth, and his bosses wearing the black suits and sunglasses have dropped the ball. They can't do anything about it either because they know its all in the interpretation and won't hold up in court.

Again...why are you on this site if you don't believe anything that's posted on it? Is it for the opportunity to shine as witty and wisely skeptical? Pseudo intelligence is still pseudo, wherever it's found - but it is in abundance on this site!

• Like 2

Again...why are you on this site if you don't believe anything that's posted on it? Is it for the opportunity to shine as witty and wisely skeptical? Pseudo intelligence is still pseudo, wherever it's found - but it is in abundance on this site!

Nobody denied he said anything, being a discussion forum, the veracity of his claim is rejected on it's own flimsy basis. How the real world actually works, you know?

Why does everyone assume that the disclosure would state that UFOs are real? It might state that they were part of a disinfo campaign.

• Like 1

Maybe he really does regret disclosure,but none of us know what that means...

The term UFO can mean a million different things,our ventures into space are really only in there infancy...

We are just one tiny grain of sand in a sand box in a universe full of other grains,there is alot of things we maybe and most certainly are missing from this giant puzzle...Even if most do not concern little green men with lasers,hell even if we perfect all of our theories about our own solar system and galaxy as a whole that doesnt mean the farther we move out in the universe we wont discover new and amazing things.

I wont be here if and when it happens but imagine being on the first mission outside our own solar system,we havnt even landed man on another planet yet but we are getting closer!

It truly boggles the mind what man/woman may possibly discover in the distant future!!!

• Like 1

Maybe he really does regret disclosure,but none of us know what that means...

The term UFO can mean a million different things,our ventures into space are really only in there infancy...

We are just one tiny grain of sand in a sand box in a universe full of other grains,there is alot of things we maybe and most certainly are missing from this giant puzzle...Even if most do not concern little green men with lasers,hell even if we perfect all of our theories about our own solar system and galaxy as a whole that doesnt mean the farther we move out in the universe we wont discover new and amazing things.

I wont be here if and when it happens but imagine being on the first mission outside our own solar system,we havnt even landed man on another planet yet but we are getting closer!

It truly boggles the mind what man/woman may possibly discover in the distant future!!!

From the link:

A 2010 editorial in Missouri’s Columbia Tribune disparaged reports that Podesta had asked an outspoken UFO photographer to stop discussing his knowledge of extraterrestrial activities in public.

We know because Podesta often makes outlandish claims about aliens he cannot back up.

• Like 1

Well there we go psyche thought answered...

But the rest of what i said i still stand firm on :lol:

• Like 1

Well there we go psyche thought answered...

:tu: I please to aim!

But the rest of what i said i still stand firm on :lol:

I reckon your pretty much on the right track there, but remember, physics are the same for aliens that they are for us :tu:

Cheers!

• Like 1

As far as we understand them at the moment psyche you are correct,yet we are still trying to confirm and disprove theories...Thats why theoretical physicists still have jobs :lol:

Just having abit of fun psyche thinking outside the box,this isnt my area of expertise i just keep up with and study the night skies for enjoyment...

• Like 1

John Podesta has stated that his biggest failure of the last year was not securing UFO disclosure.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...-ufo-disclosure

shame

in his own way he was telling us that there IS stuff to disclose - but he couldn't get it declassified -

which is like a mini disclosure anyway, without any details...

http://en.wikipedia....eclassification

Main article: Classified information in the United States

Executive Order 13526 establishes the mechanisms for most declassifications, within the laws passed by Congress. The originating agency assigns a declassification date, by default 10 years. After 25 years declassification review is automatic, with nine narrow exceptions that allow information to continue to be classified. At 50 years there are two exceptions, and classifications beyond 75 years require special permission. Because of changes in policy and circumstances, agencies are expected to actively review documents that have been classified for fewer than 25 years. They must also respond to Mandatory Declassification Review and Freedom of Information Act requests. The National Archives and Records Administration houses the National Declassification Center to coordinate reviews and Information Security Oversight Office to promulgate rules and enforce quality measures across all agencies. NARA reviews documents on behalf of defunct agencies and permanently stores declassified documents for public inspection. The Interagency Security Classification Appeals Panel has representatives from several agencies.

I'm pretty sure that the Venn diagram for 'politicians' and 'steel trap minds' would be two circles side-by-side. Hey, these are the guys who think that a decrease in the increase is a 'cut'.