Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Eastern Ukraine Ceasefire

Varelse

@Sleplen

If I were to try to describe it I would say war must look like that . Even so , I still can not understand why unarmed innocent civilians were fired upon and killed like that by soldiers in their community .Why were those soldiers in the community?That appeared to be odd . Who were the soldiers on foot ?were they rebels? You said they were Ukraine?

You ask about these people, it is civilians who are trying to prevent the entry of Ukrainian troops.

c960f42a683da7ed5c3c45b38039a1dab25f13208012674.jpg

You ask about these people, it is civilians who are trying to prevent the entry of Ukrainian troops.

c960f42a683da7ed5c3c45b38039a1dab25f13208012674.jpg

At the end of the video who were the men that were killing unarmed innocent civilians in public , were they rebels or Ukraine soldiers ? Why were the soldiers on the street running around like that ? Are they always there shooting at unarmed civilains ?

Edited by Ellapennella

@Sleplen

The soldiers or rebels that were on foot shooting the unarmed civilaians. Why were they in the community shooting unarmed civilains ? Were they looking for an offset group ? It seems odd that they were there like that . Even so , the video was very disturbing . I watched a few unarmed civilians killed , they looked to be innocent and unarmed one was an older man . It was all really bad . People aren't permitted to move in on soldiers while they are at war and that was why they were unfortunately .....

bmk1245

I thought it was odd that soldiers were on foot shooting unarmed civilains in a community . I posted a post before I seen your post. I know that Ukraine are somewhat divided . And I know that there are both bad and not so bad on both sides . Even so , some of the unarmed civilians that were killed didn't do anything but want the soldiers to leave their community. It was disturbing .

And I get that people can not approach a soldier while they are at war. I suspected that they were most likely looking for an offset group that was responsible for something . Like maybe what you showed.

ty bmk1245

Edited by Ellapennella

Is Russia Still winning?

Sleplen , that's what i was trying to ask you earlier, who were the soldiers on the ground .Why do those people have swastika symbols if they are Ukrainians? they are not german nazi ?

Sleplen, it's hard to tell who is who from here . Although , in the video you shared I seen an old man get shot dead from no reason at all. it was sad . He tried to make it back to the people but he fell down dead. Even so , the people did not charge after the soldiers , they were just upset .

I also seen a man dead shot in the head blood everywhere but I didn't see it happen, and I don't know if the soldiers were looking for an offset group like in the pictures . It just doesn't make any sense why they were there shooting at unarmed civilains . But you're trying to say that the soldiers are those people , like in the pictures , the rebels ? I think that it's possible that Ukraine armed the rebel fighters near you.

Edited by Ellapennella

I thought I escaped this kind of BS by trying to portray every single soldier in the Ukrainian Army as some kind of neo-Nazi?

@Sleplen

Are you trying to convince us that "every single" ukrainian soldier are associated with nazi ? Or what ? What is it that you're trying to say exactly ?

I don't know how many (a lot or a little) in the Ukrainian army of Nazis. But I know that among the militias them (the Nazis) no.

You know whom they worship, in Western Ukraine?

These are the monuments of the Roman Shukhevych and Bandera, active Nazis.

I've been doing some research since you added to the thread with your source's . It seems to me that you were being honest. I'm sorry Sleplen for all that's going on over there and abroad throughout our world . I don't know what to say except that these things are wrong and I don't know who is at complete fault of it all .I think there's wrong on both sides.Which is no surprise . I think it's been that way for a long time. My hope is that peace will be created for everyone.

Kiev throws paramilitaries - some openly neo-Nazi - into the front of the battle with rebels

http://www.telegraph...eparatists.html

3 Reasons why the U.S Should Not Arm Ukraine

http://www.washingto...ot-arm-ukraine/

It wasn't big secret that there are Ukrainian neo-nazies amongst paramilitary/army soldiers. But Russians are trying to paint all Ukrainians as nazis. In fact, majority of Pravij Sector (Ukrainian right wingers) aren't that different from, say, folks in Marine Le Pen (who may become president of France) party, and Putin is in quite good relations with Marine. Following Russian logic, Putin is in friendship with nazies...

Second, Kremlin bots created many fakes, as the one posted by sleplen:

6cfc8e48adedb26fd5d2e35b8fb80e015c7058208054517.png

In fact, photo was made on 16 April, 2014, and original photo (by Marko Djurica) can be found on Reuters webpage (scroll down). More here.

• Like 1

@bmk1245

I don't know about all the photos . Honestly , I'm not sure if Sleplen is trying to get a point out the only way he can here . I know what I've found out about it and I see that my original thoughts on the matter where as I stated that they all lie holds true. Obviously the Ukraine governemnt is dysfunctional and untrustable and well Putin I don't trust him . I trust neither of them and I don't wish for my country to back Ukraine with arms not at all. Not when they will be given to the likes of those people the ones that are nazis is whom I'm referring to , which they are there , I suspect there's some on both sides. I expect that my country will stay out of this entirely.

I feel sorry for the innocent people there, and I think Sleplen may be one of the innocent. If he's not ,he's not. That's on him. But if he is I would feel awful if I didn't express compassion knowing that someone is living that each day.

@Sleplen

Hey Sleplen if you're lying it will come back to you. just saying.

Edited by Ellapennella

@bmk1245

I don't know about all the photos . Honestly , I'm not sure if Sleplen is trying to get a point out the only way he can here . I know what I've found out about it and I see that my original thoughts on the matter where as I stated that they all lie holds true. Obviously the Ukraine governemnt is dysfunctional and untrustable and well Putin I don't trust him . I trust neither of them and I don't wish for my country to back Ukraine with arms not at all. Not when they will be given to the likes of those people the ones that are nazis is whom I'm referring to , which they are there , I suspect there's some on both sides. I expect that my country will stay out of this entirely.

I feel sorry for the innocent people there, and I think Sleplen may be one of the innocent. If he's not ,he's not. That's on him. But if he is I would feel awful if I didn't express compassion knowing that someone is living that each day.

[...]

And if guns would be given to Ukrainian non-nazies to fight Russian neo-nazies?

@bmk1245

@Sleplen

Hey Sleplen if you're lying it will come back to you. just saying.

Do you remember? January 24, 2014

In Davos in the presence of President Viktor Yanukovych and Prime Minister of the Netherlands Mark Rutte agreement signed between the company and Shell company "Bosom Yuzovsky" on the topic of the production of shale gas in the Yuzivska area in Kharkiv and Donetsk regions.

Ukraine signed an agreement on the development of shale gas with the American company Chevron. On Tuesday, November 5, RIA Novosti reported with reference to the statement of President Viktor Yanukovych.

According to him, Yanukovych's opinion, the signing of this agreement, and the agreement with the Anglo-Dutch giant Shell, will allow Ukraine to reach full self-sufficiency gas by 2020.

You remember when you started the Maidan?

I'm not forcing You to believe, You just watch.

Find this video in English. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avDVZDgN8IA#t=91 This technique for the extraction of shale gas has left the Ukrainian army, 10 miles from Lugansk

Is this a lie ?

You wrote that this is only my war, and You do not care. And I think differently.

Do you remember? January 24, 2014

In Davos in the presence of President Viktor Yanukovych and Prime Minister of the Netherlands Mark Rutte agreement signed between the company and Shell company "Bosom Yuzovsky" on the topic of the production of shale gas in the Yuzivska area in Kharkiv and Donetsk regions.

Ukraine signed an agreement on the development of shale gas with the American company Chevron. On Tuesday, November 5, RIA Novosti reported with reference to the statement of President Viktor Yanukovych.

According to him, Yanukovych's opinion, the signing of this agreement, and the agreement with the Anglo-Dutch giant Shell, will allow Ukraine to reach full self-sufficiency gas by 2020.

You remember when you started the Maidan?

I'm not forcing You to believe, You just watch.

Find this video in English. https://www.youtube....vDVZDgN8IA#t=91 This technique for the extraction of shale gas has left the Ukrainian army, 10 miles from Lugansk

Is this a lie ?

You wrote that this is only my war, and You do not care. And I think differently.

I don't know about the oil agreement that you're talking of. I'll read about it . I don't mean to seem as if I'm saying that it is only your war , that's not what I'm saying. I'm for Justice and Peace . I'm just not pleased that my country has at times armed rebels to fight an oposition over some political agenda which in truth means that something is usually invested in the war is why they arm rebels that shouldn't be armed by us . I guess that's the way war is fought sometimes ? l don't like it. War is war but to arm people knowing that they will serve to brutalize innocent civilians can not be good and I don't want to arm them for that reason. It's not that i don't care . I do care . I think that information is important to know and that's why I listened to you because I had an unbiased mind about it . I want to know the truth . Do you think I trust all that my governemnt says and does? No , I don't .

I'm trying to find the contract that everyone is referring to regarding this deal .

Edited by Ellapennella

((((Speaking of the game chess))))

Nothing is more profitable for international bankers and industrialists than war. Further, more change can be accomplished on a societal level in five years rather than in fifty years of peace. As such, war has been used as a tool of transformation throughout history.

Edited by Ellapennella

I'd listen to what he's saying before saying anything.

Why? Alex Jones is a paranoid moron. Nothing he says is credible.

Why? Alex Jones is a paranoid moron. Nothing he says is credible.

I'm not trying to make this about Alex Jones. Either Prove him to be a paranoid liar in that particular piece of information or don't . I'm more interesting in whats being said/shared .I believe what he's saying in that video. I don't believe for one second that every single thing he has ever talked about in his life was a lie.That's paranoia to think that way .

I don't know about the oil agreement that you're talking of. I'll read about it . I don't mean to seem as if I'm saying that it is only your war , that's not what I'm saying. I'm for Justice and Peace . I'm just not pleased that my country has at times armed rebels to fight an oposition over some political agenda which in truth means that something is usually invested in the war is why they arm rebels that shouldn't be armed by us . I guess that's the way war is fought sometimes ? l don't like it. War is war but to arm people knowing that they will serve to brutalize innocent civilians can not be good and I don't want to arm them for that reason. It's not that i don't care . I do care . I think that information is important to know and that's why I listened to you because I had an unbiased mind about it . I want to know the truth . Do you think I trust all that my governemnt says and does? No , I don't .

I'm trying to find the contract that everyone is referring to regarding this deal .

Ellapennella, If you were a resident of Lugansk, you would know which side of the flying projectiles? I saw every day as the Ukrainian army bombed Lugansk. Ukraine says every day that we ourselves bomb. It's not even a lie, it's insidious devilment. Thank Ellapennella, you hear me.

• Like 1