Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Eastern Ukraine Ceasefire

Varelse

Ellapennella, If you were a resident of Lugansk, you would know which side of the flying projectiles? I saw every day as the Ukrainian army bombed Lugansk. Ukraine says every day that we ourselves bomb. It's not even a lie, it's insidious devilment. Thank Ellapennella, you hear me.

I have a friend , she's Ukrainian . She's like a grandmother type of person. I met her at a place I worked . One day about a year ago she didn't seem herself and when I asked her if she was alright , because her eyes were so sad , She started to cry about her children there in the Ukraine and about her home land , how a mess everything was . her sadness broke my heart . And while she was sad and crying this little old woman she was everyone around could care less. Life went on for them but for her it was different , even though she lives here in the U.S . I will never forget that . She was frightened children there in the Ukraine may have been dead because contact was down at that time where they lived . Her children are activist there .

Often times I feel that people just don't get it or they don't care to get it because it's not happening on their land in their home town. A lot of Americans are ungrateful and a lot are good . The ungrateful ones just don't know how good they have it and why they have it so good.

No worries about thanking me, it's the least I can do .I wish I had a magic wand , I would change the whole world with it...

Ellapennella, We are in ruins, and we pray that we protect Russian. We hate to Ukraine because it destroys us, because of shale gas. We hate the Ukraine, for what she asks weapon to drive us from our lands.

not faithful translation

Ellapennella, We are in ruins, and we pray that we defended Russia. We hate to Ukraine because it destroys us, because of shale gas. We hate the Ukraine, for what she asks weapon to drive us from our zemel.V part of Ukraine, we will not ever be better off dead.

The US can't do anything about the Ukraine, because the US government is scared of Russia. So instead of "helping" in this particular crisis, the US government has to get the US people scared of other things that it's not scared of.

Putin-rides-a-bear-610x400.jpg

This means that we're not going to be paying attention to the plight of the Ukraine. Sorry bout that.

Or, we can just believe what Alex Jones says, that the US has already invaded and that Putin is the champion of the common people fighting against the Rothchilds and Rockefellers.

@Yamato

But Sleplen is under attack by the Ukrainians . Sleplen is for Russia. He was explaining that there are some fighters that are neo- nazis that the Ukraine's put to fight other Ukrainians . You're talking about Russia as if ??? and I'm wondering why isn't Russia saving these people from those people??? It's so divided there . There's mention of a business deal, a contract , that was supposed to have been made . I guess being that Russia is like a gasoline station for it's economy , this other deal that Ukraine is to have made would effect Russia , no?? Time will tell. Which is usually the case .

Edited by Ellapennella

not faithful translation

Ellapennella, We are in ruins, and we pray that we defended Russia. We hate to Ukraine because it destroys us, because of shale gas. We hate the Ukraine, for what she asks weapon to drive us from our zemel.V part of Ukraine, we will not ever be better off dead.

No worries about the translation. So you're praying that Russia will save you from what you're going through . Yeah in war someone usually arms someone to fight someone for something???

I'm sorry Sleplen. may the angels keep you safe.

The US can't do anything about the Ukraine, because the US government is scared of Russia. So instead of "helping" in this particular crisis, the US government has to get the US people scared of other things that it's not scared of.

This means that we're not going to be paying attention to the plight of the Ukraine. Sorry bout that.

Or, we can just believe what Alex Jones says, that the US has already invaded and that Putin is the champion of the common people fighting against the Rothchilds and Rockefellers.

Speak for yourself when you speak of fear . Our Military are not cowardice . They're elite . They're the best in the world. They run from no one . Marines run to the sound of gun fire ,not from it .

Those are your words , with your spin on it , not his ,from the video. I've heard people telling you and a few others to stop doing that.

Edited by Ellapennella

Graham Phillips, knows all the truth, the real truth about the war in the Donbass region. Graham Phillips is our hero.

We deplore the arrest in England.

https://www.youtube....h?v=8hiaqShGwQ8

Hope You're well !

"Our stringer Graham Phillips was arrested at a checkpoint by people who, according to him, when we last spoke, introduced themselves as the National Guard and asked for his papers. After this, the connection with the journalist was lost, we still cannot get in touch with Graham, we are extremely worried what could happen to him. It is even more worrying after the events, which, as we all saw happened to the LifeNews TV correspondents” said Alexey Kuznetsov, deputy head of RT’s English department.

http://rt.com/news/160188-rt-journalist-detain-army/

Ukraine was like a tempest bound to occur . Even so , there's still something really odd about it all ..

Guest Br Cornelius
Ukraine was like a tempest bound to occur . Even so , there's still something really odd about it all ..

Proxy wars always superficially look odd until you identify the main players. In this case its the EU, The state department, NATO and Russia. All the forces inside Ukraine are proxies for these directors.

Look at their respective interests. I don't think anything was bound to occur until the EU and State Department started to pump billions into regime change, or as they euphemistically called it "building democratic institutions" (as if they didn't have any in the first place).

http://ukraine.usemb...acy-grants.html

International Business Conference at Ukraine in Washington - National Press Club - December 13, 2013

Victoria Nuland - Assistant Secretary of State for Europe and Eurasian Affairs

US Assistant Secretary of State for Europe, Nuland said: “Since the declaration of Ukrainian independence in 1991, the United States supported the Ukrainians in the development of democratic institutions and skills in promoting civil society and a good form of government - all that is necessary to achieve the objectives of Ukraine’s European. We have invested more than 5 billion dollars to help Ukraine to achieve these and other goals. ” Nuland said the United States will continue to “promote Ukraine to the future it deserves.”

http://www.informati...rticle37599.htm

Small change for toppling a government, money well spent then ??

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius

Guest Br Cornelius

Of course lets not forget that Nuland went on to declare who the members of the newly minted Democratic Government in Kiev could actually be.

A fine example of exporting Democratic institutions to the world - NOT.

Br Cornelius

Of course lets not forget that Nuland went on to declare who the members of the newly minted Democratic Government in Kiev could actually be.

A fine example of exporting Democratic institutions to the world - NOT.

Br Cornelius

I've been trying to figure all this out. I don't think that Russia's best interest was sought when this deal went into effect. At least that's' how I'm starting to understand it all . I don't think that is right to do that to a country , what was planned against Russia.

I think Russia did what it felt it had to do strategically. I also was unaware that 90% of Crimeans wanted to choose to belong to Russia.

Don't people living in a democracy get to choose which state to belong to? Over 90% of Crimeans voted to leave the Ukraine and join Russia. Of course, the caveat is the world must ensure Russia did not manipulate the vote. On the other hand, the United States have always experienced voting troubles. Illegal aliens vote in elections. In the old days, politicians stuffed the ballot boxes with fraudulent votes after the polling stations closed in the south. On election day in Chicago, the dead rise from their graves and vote at the elections. If the world takes away the people's right to vote in the Crimea, then the politicians dictate policy. Thus, the world's politicians eliminated the Crimeans right to vote

Guest Br Cornelius

I think you have to look to the bigger geo-political position to understand the motives of the state department. The BRIC's countries are openly flagging their intention to step off the petro-dollar. That would spell the end to US hegemony so the US is attacking Russia both economically and by proxy to destroy the ability of the BRIC's to create a viable alternative reserve currency.

The Ukraine is a sideshow which was brought to a head for various related bigger strategic reasons.

The concerning thing is that the US military Industrial Complex pulls the strings and if they see the US going down they will create an excuse to attack Russia directly. My guess is that the American Fracking collapse and its impact on the stock markets will be the trigger which will bring this all to a head.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius

Russia bought gold buy the tuns , "The more gold a country has, the more sovereignty it will have if there's a cataclysm with the dollar, the euro, the pound or any other reserve currency "

I think you have to look to the bigger geo-political position to understand the motives of the state department. The BRIC's countries are openly flagging their intention to step off the petro-dollar. That would spell the end to US hegemony so the US is attacking Russia both economically and by proxy to destroy the ability of the BRIC's to create a viable alternative reserve currency.

The Ukraine is a sideshow which was brought to a head for various related bigger strategic reasons.

The concerning thing is that the US military Industrial Complex pulls the strings and if they see the US going down they will create an excuse to attack Russia directly. My guess is that the American Fracking collapse and its impact on the stock markets will be the trigger which will bring this all to a head.

Br Cornelius

Sleplen mentioned something about a contract . I think what he was saying and what you posted may be the same . Obviously the media is owned and real journalist are being interrogated and arrested. . I didn't know that the fracking collapsed . first I've heard of it , if that's what you meant .

I don't think that anyone wants to upset Russia , being that he's a super power. Even so , they seem to be testing him .

Guest Br Cornelius

The collapse in oil prices has meant that most Fracking companies are working at below cost. A substantial part of the junk bond market is based in Fracking interests, the fracking companies are only keeping afloat by borrowing more money - but that is an unsustainable bubble which will pop very soon. Even if oil prices recover to $100+ most of the companies are already history due to their debt burden. Its a matter of confidence which is fast dripping away.

I predict it will all happen this year and the peaking of the FTSE is a signal of an over exuberant market.

Br Cornelius

The collapse in oil prices has meant that most Fracking companies are working at below cost. A substantial part of the junk bond market is based in Fracking interests, the fracking companies are only keeping afloat by borrowing more money - but that is an unsustainable bubble which will pop very soon. Even if oil prices recover to $100+ most of the companies are already history due to their debt burden. Its a matter of confidence which is fast dripping away.

I predict it will all happen this year and the peaking of the FTSE is a signal of an over exuberant market.

Br Cornelius

I've heard talks that in the year of 2020 America should excel above Saudi in oil , that we've been increasing our supply for a while now , they now of it of course . Seems like a lot of things are happening all at once . It's usually that way. I think that the Saudis are the main cause the market crashed .I think it hurts Russia more so than us. I doubt that they want to see us excel and be free of depending on them. Though if oil prices collapse it creates chaos , but Russia has a whole lot of gold.

Guest Br Cornelius

You cannot produce at below cost for very long. The crisis for America is that they developed their fracking fields to fast (which was a consequence of the business model they followed). In this case they needed to suck in more investors by keeping expanding their holdings and hide the lack of overall profitability. Its a ponzi scheme which had government buy in because of the Haliburton connection to the Bush dynasty.

I once worked for a book store which had a similar business model to the Fracking industry, in that they used shopping centre opening bonuses to bolster their balance sheet. they had to0 keep opening more stores to hide the losses. Their creditors got impatient at been put on the long finger over payments. The company collapsed and I lost my job.

Br Cornelius

and you think lnr\dnr could have sustainable economy on its own?? btw what was so bad about being part of ukraine, and what makes you think being not part of it would improve your lives?

if i understood you correctly you do not want to be another region of russia, since it will mean no independence, right?

Edited by aztek

and you think lnr\dnr could have sustainable economy on its own?? btw what was so bad about being part of ukraine, and what makes you think being not part of it would improve your lives?

if i understood you correctly you do not want to be another region of russia, since it will mean no independence, right?

I do not think I am, I have no choice. Yes, only the autonomy and independence of Donbass. We will not Transnistria 2, because the friendly and neighboring country Russia.

The regions in question are essentially the industrial heartland of Ukraine, where the most factories and coal mines are located. However, a lot of the industry was subsidized by the Ukrainian government and dependent on exports to Russia.

The situation would be the same for them with independence. Economic reliance on Russia for survival and possibly Russian subsidies keeping businesses there alive.

[...]

Small change for toppling a government, money well spent then ??

[...]

You missed that money ($5 bln) were "spent" over 20 years period, while Putin was willing to "spend" $15 bln + 35% discount on gas at once.

I see some mental dissonance amongst pro-Russians: in presidential campaign Yanukovich promised strategic partnership with EU and US, and friendship with Russia, not otherwise, yet he got most voices in Eastern Ukraine (especially in Crimea) :w00t:

Why he won? Solely on promises to give free pass not to learn Ukrainian language, i.e. continuing russification, what actually happens in Belarus, where Belarusian language became ousted (even on governmental level).

Edited by bmk1245

The situation would be the same for them with independence. Economic reliance on Russia for survival and possibly Russian subsidies keeping businesses there alive.

i do not think there will be indepandence, as soon as they turn to russia for something, and they will, their flag will be changed to russian flag, (simple task as fying into any country, requires a passport, afaik no countries besides russia recognised lnr\dnr, so they'll need either russian , ukranian, or any other passport to do so, same way as transnistra now, they are independent, but their country is not recognised pretty much by anyone, they need moldova, or other passport to travel), also why would russia get involved in conflict, they are involved now, if they were not planing on anexing them too.

as soon as russian flag is up, bye bye independence, hello new "kiev". so what will change in lives of millions that live there, for better? nothing really,

Edited by aztek