Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Eastern Ukraine Ceasefire

Varelse

i do not think there will be indepandence, as soon as they turn to russia for something, and they will, their flag will be changed to russian flag, (simple task as fying into any country, requires a passport, afaik no countries besides russia recognised lnr\dnr, so they'll need either russian , ukranian, or any other passport to do so, same way as transnistra now, they are independent, but their country is not recognised pretty much by anyone, they need moldova, or other passport to travel), also why would russia get involved in conflict, they are involved now, if they were not planing on anexing them too.

as soon as russian flag is up, bye bye independence, hello new "kiev". so what will change in lives of millions that live there, for better? nothing really,

In Kharkov, Odessa a lot of people who are well disposed towards Russia. You know, what now, complex political situation there. So far, Kharkiv, Kherson, Zaporozhye, Odessa finally decide, but in this case, they will be important for joining Russia. A two areas - Lugansk and Donetsk,do not represent for Russia nor any interest. Two areas of Russia to annex makes no sense. Take a look at the map, where the land route to the Crimea? - Kherson. I think it's only a moment, the stage of confrontation the United States and Russia. In which someone hostage, decide for yourself.

3eeba8c4fd4b3f38066e55e69711878bb25f1e208323168.jpg

In Odessa, the first batch of British armored vehicles Saxon Thank Britain will be remembered for centuries.

26b8c76bc92fd055b74917941a5f4810b25f1e208334547.jpg

I hope this topic, peace in the Donbass.

In Odessa, the first batch of British armored vehicles Saxon Thank Britain will be remembered for centuries.

26b8c76bc92fd055b74917941a5f4810b25f1e208334547.jpg

I hope this topic, peace in the Donbass.

Having in mind that Russia admitted (by signing Minsk-2 protocol) in supplying newest Russian multiple rocket launchers Tornado-S to rebels (not to mention all other unmentioned heavy guns, bought in supermarkets), armoured vehicles from Brits sound like a joke. Edited by bmk1245
  • Like 2

for Russians , only ? you're not only mean , but you're delusional too. get a life.

Delusional?! You are defending man/woman (nowadays, with Kremlin bots taking over comment section all around the world, you can't be sure about that) with a clear intent to troll this thread. Posting fakes, incomprehensible posts like "liberate Kiev". Ask him, how many words he know in Ukrainian, and if he honest, you'll get thank you and my name is Vasia.
  • Like 2

I understand that the area is divided, why can't you all get that ? there's good and theres bad on both sides , i actually said that in my posts too. So yeah , it's as if you both are making this up just go and read what I said. It's all there.

Am I for either side ? No, I'm not for any of them .I said that from page #1. I said that everyone lies.And I stand by that.And even in that , the petty behavior began . As if no-one knew I was referring to the politicans.

Delusional?! You are defending man/woman (nowadays, with Kremlin bots taking over comment section all around the world, you can't be sure about that) with a clear intent to troll this thread. Posting fakes, incomprehensible posts like "liberate Kiev". Ask him, how many words he know in Ukrainian, and if he honest, you'll get thank you and my name is Vasia.

I don't know I didn't read it. I thought it might have been someone but I couldn't prove it. You know, I said in my posts that if he/she was lying that it was on them . It's not my place .I asked a few people , I searched some things on the web and even so , if that person is a fake, there are people and proofs that what was being said is actually documneted and is happening.

If people refuse to acknowledge that Ukraine has issues in their government and lets be clear I don't trust Russia , i even said that here a few pages a long the way but that gets over looked. You know, I don't trust either of them. i said that from day one and that's that. Doesn't mean I'm gonna display hate for everyone just because they are from either place, i'm not like that.

Edited by Ellapennella

[...] i actually said that in my posts too. [...]

Vy vse vriote...

Heh, that was pun, slight pun, don't take that as offence.

Among Russians (who don't support Putin's madness) circulates expression: "vy vse vriote", i.e. "you are lying all about" referring to inability of Putin's crowd to see things clearly. Crucified (with nails) 8 year old (or was it 6 year old? "recollections" from two persons are bit foggy) on the add board, with mother (or, was it father?, again, "recollections" from two persons are bit foggy) being dragged around the place, event that no one saw. And that "testimony" was aired on major Kremlin media channels, just to spur hatred against Ukrainians. Dozens and dozens of Russian internet sources posted fake images/videos just to stir hatred further. Mind you, all major media sources in Russia are Kremlin controlled.

• Like 2

[...] Doesn't mean I'm gonna display hate for everyone just because they are from either place, i'm not like that.

Hate should be put away, but no matter where you look, you see Kremlin in this conflict as major instigator (and that isn't paranoia). Just ask yourself, why years long negotiations (started before Yanukovich reign), ended with Yanukovich refusal to sign agreement with EU (while Yanukovich promised strategic partnership with EU), and Putin's charity to give away 35% on gas plus $15 billion on bonds.
  • Like 1

Now, with this technique we will liberate Kiev !!!

http://www.autoconsu...e.php?sid=32767

Either way Sleplen , whoever you are , troll or not , you sure did bring some interesting things to the board ,that I've never known . A lot of people don't know of most of what you shared.

thanks, good luck

Vy vse vriote...

Heh, that was pun, slight pun, don't take that as offence.

Among Russians (who don't support Putin's madness) circulates expression: "vy vse vriote", i.e. "you are lying all about" referring to inability of Putin's crowd to see things clearly. Crucified (with nails) 8 year old (or was it 6 year old? "recollections" from two persons are bit foggy) on the add board, with mother (or, was it father?, again, "recollections" from two persons are bit foggy) being dragged around the place, event that no one saw. And that "testimony" was aired on major Kremlin media channels, just to spur hatred against Ukrainians. Dozens and dozens of Russian internet sources posted fake images/videos just to stir hatred further. Mind you, all major media sources in Russia are Kremlin controlled.

What is this and why did you post my quote above whatever this is ?

I'm not understanding you here. Are you suggesting that sleplen is a bot ? Sleplen isn't a bot. That I know. I 've had an idea of who I thought that sleplen might of been but decided to give the benifit of doubt while also saying on this thread openly to slep that it was on him if he was lying about what he was sharing .

Hate should be put away, but no matter where you look, you see Kremlin in this conflict as major instigator (and that isn't paranoia). Just ask yourself, why years long negotiations (started before Yanukovich reign), ended with Yanukovich refusal to sign agreement with EU (while Yanukovich promised strategic partnership with EU), and Putin's charity to give away 35% on gas plus $15 billion on bonds.

To be honest , I don't know who the sole instigator is in their civil war .The guy is gone ,he's out and still it's a mess . I've said over and over that I think they all lie and there's a lot of confusion and division in their government . I sort of think there's a lot more behind the scene going on where the world stage is concerned right now than what's being revealed. Therefore when you say this one is the reason why , I don't know if that's the truth of it all . I'm more concerned with what my counrty's part is in all that's going on abroad . And yet , I'm concerned about the plight of the entire world as well , just is ,I absolutely know where my allegiance belongs to .

Ellapennella, you do not have to justify to anyone, believe only myself, I am proud of you.

• Like 1

Ellapennella, Video Crimea beat people who went with antimaydana Kieva.Nad of them very brutally tortured. Passports wrote obscenities. When these battered people came from Kiev to the Crimea itself, then immediately held a referendum to secede from Ukraine. And in this video from 13:00 explains that beat them because they are from the Crimea.

I watched that . You've been sharing what I don't ever see or hear of in the U.S ..honestly . That's never on the news here . It's all so new to me . You will be so surprised in knowing there are so many people who do not know a thing about anything that is going on over there or the world abroad . If it weren't for you sharing here I would have been given the main stream media version of what's going on there .

I've been reading and translating all that I could .It seems that the Ukraine government is what I would say imbedded in history's past .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_collaborationism_with_the_Axis_powers

It would be wonderful to see the country unify for the sake of humanity -but then again those ties to it's past seem to be still there - it shows itself in the crimes that are secretively happening . Lot's of anarchy there . I hear especially in St.Pete. Sevastopol looks nice and close to the sea and Simferopol too , have you ever been there ? That's probably where I would live if I were there , as near to the sea as I could be.

Putin supporters calling the government of the Ukraine fascists! Now there's irony.

• Like 2

Putin supporters calling the government of the Ukraine fascists! Now there's irony.

Irony Yes, but he isn't wrong either. The former President/government wasn't upto scratch, but just like the current President/Government they'll do, and we wont ask questions.

Irony Yes, but he isn't wrong either. The former President/government wasn't upto scratch, but just like the current President/Government they'll do, and we wont ask questions.

Not arguing, but the trick with governments is to compare them with possible alternatives. That I think provides a more reasonable judgement.

But, and as I am sure you realised, I was merely lost in the wonder of seeing a supporter of Putin heaving such epithets around.

• Like 2

Border Collie, it is clear that when my family and I, sitting in his own basement, hiding from the bombing, it is not funny, and another thing when you reproach me, sitting on a chair, asks: - you find murder funny?

Border Collie, I posted a video that you've seen the opposite direction, that truth which you set out in the media propaganda. A laugh or not to pick and choose (or translate google stuff)

Border Collie, it is clear that when my family and I, sitting in his own basement, hiding from the bombing, it is not funny, and another thing when you reproach me, sitting on a chair, asks: - you find murder funny?

Border Collie, I posted a video that you've seen the opposite direction, that truth which you set out in the media propaganda. A laugh or not to pick and choose (or translate google stuff)

You have amazingly good internet connection for a guy in the basement under bombs.

I remember when my country was at war, we hardly had electricity in between the shelling.

That was 20 years ago, no Internet, but phones, power, water... it would be shut down out of security reasons or would be down with first wire/pipe blown up.

So pardon my bluntness, but either that bombing was not happening this week, either you’re not in Luhansk.

Elena annoying, thank you very much for your question, yes, I have been without electricity and water for more than 6 months. And we helped Russia, not you, and we can not help Ukraine. Why do you have experienced war in Croatia, treat me with hostility?

Elena annoying, thank you very much for your question, yes, I have been without electricity and water for more than 6 months. And we helped Russia, not you, and we can not help Ukraine. Why do you have experienced war in Croatia, treat me with hostility?

It’s not hostility if I ask how do you post so regularly if you have no electricity.

Elena annoying And what for you is to prove that I am in Lugansk? Excuse me, but I doubt that you are from Croatia. What are we going to do with this?