Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who Is Running ISIS?

joc

We have read a lot of news stories about ISIS...videos of their atrocities, etc.

Recently I read a story about how ISIS is being funded by the Black Market selling of human organs. Apparently they are harvesting organs from their victims and selling them on the black market and killing doctors who refuse to participate.

That seems like a rather inricate web of intellectual thought. I've heard other stories of how ISIS is planning to invade Italy and take over Rome. We all know the Vatican is in Rome...and we all know that the Vatican is where all the Catholic Wealth is...including the Holy Father...The Pope.

So...

Who really is it that is running the ISIS show? Who are the 'real' persons pulling the strings, to make all of this happen and to happen so quickly?

Open for discussion...because...I know that I don't know....does anyone? Are there no intelligence agencys that know who is behind ISIS? What are their names? Where are they?

Edited by joc
  • Like 3

Shouldn't this be in Conspiracies and Secret Societies, or perhaps on the shelf next to The Da Vinci Code?

We have read a lot of news stories about ISIS...videos of their atrocities, etc.

Recently I read a story about how ISIS is being funded by the Black Market selling of human organs. Apparently they are harvesting organs from their victims and selling them on the black market and killing doctors who refuse to participate.

That seems like a rather inricate web of intellectual thought. I've heard other stories of how ISIS is planning to invade Italy and take over Rome. We all know the Vatican is in Rome...and we all know that the Vatican is where all the Catholic Wealth is...including the Holy Father...The Pope.

So...

Who really is it that is running the ISIS show? Who are the 'real' persons pulling the strings, to make all of this happen and to happen so quickly?

Open for discussion...because...I know that I don't know....does anyone? Are there no intelligence agencys that know who is behind ISIS? What are their names? Where are they?

The vatican ...I think it was Ratzinger that said a crusade was bound to occur in the near future . This is all maddness whats occurring isn't it ? From what he was suggesting was that it will escalate and we see it has ,hasn't it. My view of it is that even if war was to be ,and even if many radicals are eradicated it would only lead to a new generation once again . They're of a war torn region and an poverished enviornment , I say they will only breath hate from their heart for western nations . So eliminating radical islam would also mean that they can not be anandoned , they need guidance .Help in rebuilding and education .I think maybe it will free them from radicalizing . They need also , a variety of choice . Thats what I think will help. . Buit it will have to be a world matter at hand .Many will have to pitch in .Is it France that hardly ever pitches in ? I'm not sure. I'll have to check on them .lol I think the Vatican has more to do with world matters than people realize and hoefully they'll be chipping in too. Great minds will come to a decission , I hope.

Probably the most psychopathic person on the planet is the leader.

• Like 1

I've heard other stories of how ISIS is planning to invade Italy and take over Rome. We all know the Vatican is in Rome...and we all know that the Vatican is where all the Catholic Wealth is...including the Holy Father...The Pope.

ISIL doesn't have the capabilities to turn this fantasy into reality.

ISIL is mostly a creation of our 'friends' and regional 'allies' in their eagerness to overthrow the Assad regime. But it's possible that some of them were initially armed by the West, if at the time they were deemed 'moderate' and useful but gave the slip eventually. I don't think anyone is pulling the strings, ISIL grew rapidly by feeding on smaller groups in Syria and was soon out of control. It burst into Iraq where the local forces where not prepared to meet such onslaught. It became the Frankenstein monster that we now hear about everyday in the news, and the very same entities that funded and armed these guys are now trying or at least pretending to destroy them.

Edited by samus
  • Like 2

Well, this fellow is supposedly the head Cleric and Caliph of ISIS: http://en.wikipedia....akr_al-Baghdadi

On 29 June 2014, ISIL announced the establishment of a worldwide caliphate. Al-Baghdadi was named its caliph, to be known as "Caliph Ibrahim", and the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant was renamed the "Islamic State" (IS).[9][49] There has been much debate especially across the Muslim world about the legitimacy of these moves.
Edited by Lilly
added quote
  • Like 1

It may be there is no real leader, perhaps its just people who influence a zeitgeist of anger.

I feel there is also a big disconnect between us and them. Obama has mentioned poverty / lack of opportunity but I think that is an American answer.

It may be there is no real leader, perhaps its just people who influence a zeitgeist of anger.

I feel there is also a big disconnect between us and them. Obama has mentioned poverty / lack of opportunity but I think that is an American answer.

You're funny .

It depends what you mean by running , doesn't it ?

I mean... if we're talking purely day-to-day stuff, then the orders originate from the Vatican, but in reality they are composed by Mossad, at the bequest of the Oddessa Organisation in Brazil. Obviously, the Illuminati have general oversight, under instructions from the Purple Lizards, and with some sub-editing by Elvis and Jim Morrison.

Strategic issues are formulated by the French DGSE, under the instruction of Mrs Edith Kerpapple (89), of 32 Syrup Lane, Brattleboro, Vermont.

But we're stating the obvious here !

• Like 2

Let's get one thing out of the way. ISIS has the same chance of invading and taking over Rome as much as I do with an army of kangaroos and koalas. Isolated terrorism acts maybe.

Take for example Israel, who have similar military power to Italy. Now, the worst thing that ISIS could ever do is attempt to invade Israel. This would give Israel an excuse to hit back and if previous sorties in Gaza are anything to go by, it would be devastating and debilitating (for ISIS and civilian populated areas they've occupied).

Their wealth comes from oil, conquered oil fields. As the article in the below link shows, airstrikes have had little effect on their production. It's obvious that the Coalition forces are unwilling to destroy this wealth.

Islamic State has consolidated its grip on oil supplies in Iraq and now presides over a sophisticated smuggling empire with illegal exports going to Turkey, Jordan and Iran, according to smugglers and Iraqi officials.

Six months after it grabbed vast swaths of territory, the radical militant group is earning millions of dollars a week from its Iraqi oil operations, the US says. Coalition air strikes against tankers and refineries controlled by Isishave merely dented – rather than halted – these exports, it adds.

The militants control around half a dozen oil-producing oilfields.

link

There is also speculation they are getting funded by Saudi Arabia and their Wahhabi brethren.

Edited by Black Red Devil
  • Like 3

Shouldn't this be in Conspiracies and Secret Societies, or perhaps on the shelf next to The Da Vinci Code?

No it should not be. I am not spouting a Conspiracy theory of any kind...I am truly asking a legitimate question...Who is behind ISIS? The stories I mentioned are main stream news stories...not off of some Conspiracy Website. And as far as Secret Society...ISIS is no secret...and I find it hard to believe that the real leaders are either. They are clearly a group of intelligent and well connected people.

• Like 2

Let's get one thing out of the way. ISIS has the same chance of invading and taking over Rome as much as I do with an army of kangaroos and koalas. Isolated terrorism acts maybe.

Take for example Israel, who have similar military power to Italy. Now, the worst thing that ISIS could ever do is attempt to invade Israel. This would give Israel an excuse to hit back and if previous sorties in Gaza are anything to go by, it would be devastating and debilitating (for ISIS and civilian populated areas they've occupied).

Their wealth comes from oil, conquered oil fields. As the article in the below link shows, airstrikes have had little effect on their production. It's obvious that the Coalition forces are unwilling to destroy this wealth.

link

There is also speculation they are getting funded by Saudi Arabia and their Wahhabi brethren.

Tell that to the Italians...they are taking the threat very seriously with 4000 troops on the border. Italian intel is also concerned about ISIS airstrikes.

or are you still of the mindset Obama was this time last year...that ISIS is just Al Qaida's JV team?

• Like 1

Well, this fellow is supposedly the head Cleric and Caliph of ISIS: http://en.wikipedia....akr_al-Baghdadi

Yeah...I've heard of him...very interesting.

"They (the US and Iraqi Governments) know physically who this guy is, but his backstory is just myth," said Patrick Skinner of the Soufan Group, a security consulting firm. "He's managed this secret persona extremely well, and it's enhanced his group's prestige," said Patrick Johnston of the RAND Corporation. "Young people are really attracted to that." [23] He is so unrecognized even in his own organization Baghdadi is nicknamed “the invisible sheikh.

So...shouldn't this guy be on the Wanted Dead or Alive card?

How so is this an American answer? Like do you mean that because of what obama is suggesting ? I don't know what you mean in this , will you elaborate on this just a bit , please...if you don't mind that is..

I believe the reference to "Rome" has a much deeper meaning than the literal interpretation being assumed.

http://www.rantlifestyle.com/2015/02/17/isis-references-to-rome-actually-mean-the-united-states/

Rome is the reference the have used for the 'west" for a very long time - it is also interchangeable with the idea of Christianity.

• Like 1

Is that how this works, if you don't know something, you call it a conspiracy?

I believe the reference to "Rome" has a much deeper meaning than the literal interpretation being assumed.

http://www.rantlifestyle.com/2015/02/17/isis-references-to-rome-actually-mean-the-united-states/

Rome is the reference the have used for the 'west" for a very long time - it is also interchangeable with the idea of Christianity.

I think they're just incorporating some of our prophecy in with theirs.

They want Christians to believe that it's their "End Times," as well, and if they start chopping off enough heads, it will be!

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

http://www.rantlifes...-united-states/

On one level that makes sense...on another, more in your face, ...we want the Freaking Gold of the Pope...way it makes sense as well. Right now much of their funding seems to be coming from the harvesting of human organs. Bizarre yes. But apparently true. If they take Rome...literally...like they took Baghdad...and they destroyed, sacked, raped nuns and pillaged the Vatican and carted the fortune off ....who is going to stop them? Obama? pffft

Also, not only are they financing their operations with Harvested Organs...but also with the sale of Works of Art on the black market. Italy is just awash in fine art...they would have a heyday...and who knows...that may be THE target....the Vatican...the gold...a way of procuring the nuclear weapons they seek to destroy American and European cities.

• Like 1

Tell that to the Italians...they are taking the threat very seriously with 4000 troops on the border. Italian intel is also concerned about ISIS airstrikes.

or are you still of the mindset Obama was this time last year...that ISIS is just Al Qaida's JV team?

LOL. Rationality running wild again Joc? Italian are bumping up their borders because Africa is 40 miles of water away and 100's of boats of REFUGEES have been trying to get across. Now, there is no doubt there are many infiltrated Islamic fundamentalists and "would be" terrorists on board but that's exactly what they are, refugees and some terrorists, not an invading military force which is what you were ridiculously alluding to. To bring an analogy closer to your home, it's the same that use to occur between the US and Cuba, with boats of refugees and some drug traffickers trying to get across. Was Fidel trying to invade the US?

Obviously this is happening on a wider scale than the Cuban analogy.

• Like 2

On one level that makes sense...on another, more in your face, ...we want the Freaking Gold of the Pope...way it makes sense as well. Right now much of their funding seems to be coming from the harvesting of human organs. Bizarre yes. But apparently true. If they take Rome...literally...like they took Baghdad...and they destroyed, sacked, raped nuns and pillaged the Vatican and carted the fortune off ....who is going to stop them? Obama? pffft

Also, not only are they financing their operations with Harvested Organs...but also with the sale of Works of Art on the black market. Italy is just awash in fine art...they would have a heyday...and who knows...that may be THE target....the Vatican...the gold...a way of procuring the nuclear weapons they seek to destroy American and European cities.

Gawd :blink::wacko: The end is nigh.

So...

Father Joc . They don't know about your priest hood , do they ?

Edited by Ellapennella

If ISIS steps foot in Europe they will be up against Armies that won't throw down their weapons and run. And if ISIS steps foot in America, they will be up against 270 million civilian weapons manned by Yankees and Rednecks who will send them to their 72 virgins rather quickly.

Edited by Realm
  • Like 4

I can understand that money can be obtained by selling oil or Hyman organs or through ransom. What boggles me is who sells them the weapons and ammunition? Is it not possible to trace the weapons back to the factories in which they were made? If the weapons are stopped from reaching them then the Isis will automatically die out.

• Like 1

Is it possible they are funded by the US as a proxy group to remove Assad and take Syria? The War Machine has been focused on getting in there for a few years now. If they supported Al Queda for similar reasons, why is out of the realm of possibilities that they are also funding and arming ISIS?

Also, why has ISIS never talked about annihilating Israel? It seems strange to me that an "Islamic" terrorist force of this calibre hasn't started a mass Jihad against their number one enemy. Have they threatened Israel in any way at this point? I'm just throwing ideas at the wall here based on observation.

Also, why has ISIS never talked about annihilating Israel? It seems strange to me that an "Islamic" terrorist force of this calibre hasn't started a mass Jihad against their number one enemy. Have they threatened Israel in any way at this point? I'm just throwing ideas at the wall here based on observation.

You know I was asking the same thing to myself.But I never feel the necessity to ask this in public.Because I already know what the reaction would be.It will be something like

IS know very well that if they attack Israel they will be annihilated so they are very careful attacking Israel.

Here story finished

• Like 2