Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who Is Running ISIS?

joc

RT! Please.

How is RT worse than the USA mainstream media? I just don't see the difference. I take them both with a grain of salt. YES, american and british media lies.

RT is only more blantant at the propaganda than the USA mainstream media, who is now suffering for printing and publishing lies to their readers. Hey, no one wants to pay to be lied to.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

Based on what you have that opinion?

Based on the vast past history of illegal antics by the CIA. Based on the past antics of the Mossad with their false flags included and the State of Israel. Based on the fact that the Saudis are seriously into torture and beheadings.

Illustrating the behaviors of Israel:

Leaked cables show Netanyahu’s Iran bomb claim contradicted by Mossad

Gulf between Israeli secret service and PM revealed in documents shared with the Guardian along with other secrets including CIA bids to contact Hamas

http://www.theguardi...ran-bomb-mossad

And oh, look what DHS is telling us now. Probably labeling all those who support the US Constitution and Bill of Rights as "right-wingers".

http://www.zerohedge...g-terror-threat

If the USA were to go to war, I sure hope it is with the Saudis. I support Obama, for once and probably only once, on how he is ignoring Israel at this point in time.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

Okay, lets say that RT isnt propaganda tool. How do you know that he is telling the truth?

Its always Jews or Weterners or Americans. Never terrorist.gif

If they caught you just blame the west.

• Like 1

Somebody answered that Obama did what he promised during elections. Is he idiot? I think the mothers , wives of deployed might think of him as a man who bought their loved ones back from a war . I repeat general public a majority do not care who is killing whom in Iraq and Syria. Seriously just think have Americans stopped partying, stopped their day to day business over this. Obama just gave what Americans wanted.

Right! That's not leadership! A convenient excuse for the Immature President

How is RT worse than the USA mainstream media? I just don't see the difference. I take them both with a grain of salt. YES, american and british media lies.

RT is the russian equivalent of Fox news. If it doesn't matter to you that they are biased and pro-Putin, then at least watch some American news to counterbalance. Perhaps you'll find the truth as for the deeper issues somewhere in the middle.

Its always Jews or Weterners or Americans. Never terrorist.gif

If they caught you just blame the west.

It would be extremely naive to think that these 'jihadists' went from desert dwellings to the control of large swath of territories in Syria and Iraq because they can effectively cry out ''Allahu Akbar'' and read verses of the Quran. Ignoring the fact that there are spheres of influence and trials of strenght between key players in the Middle-East and World Powers protecting their own interests won't help us to prevent this kind of situation in the future.

Edited by samus

RT is the russian equivalent of Fox news. If it doesn't matter to you that they are biased and pro-Putin, then at least watch some American news to counterbalance. Perhaps you'll find the truth as for the deeper issues somewhere in the middle.

It would be extremely naive to think that these 'jihadists' went from desert dwellings to the control of large swath of territories in Syria and Iraq because they can effectively cry out ''Allahu Akbar'' and read verses of the Quran. Ignoring the fact that there are spheres of influence and trials of strenght between key players in the Middle-East and World Powers protecting their own interests won't help us to prevent this kind of situation in the future.

The $$ that is funding the weapons is only the tip of the iceberg though. Those who are shouting our" god is greater" are for the most part ignorant but religious and willing to die gloriously for a cause - if they weren't believers it all would fall apart. And such things can take on a dynamic of their own.

Just for the record Fox news IS the counterbalance to CNN, CBS, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, The AP....geeze

• Like 1

Just for the record Fox news IS the counterbalance to CNN, CBS, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, The AP....geeze

Fox news is the conservative machine serving trash journalism and blatant misinformations*. The other news channels offer a more balanced approach as a whole but they still prefer to repeat the American propaganda, the 'official story', when it comes to foreign affairs.

That is why I mentionned that when it comes to the Israeli-Palestinan conflict, Syria, ISIS, Ukraine ect. it would be better not to stick with one country's media corporations but to look at what journalists are saying on the other side of the fence as well, whether it's from RT News in Russia or PressTV in Iran for exemple. That may gives one all the perspectives he needs to be informed. We should be thankful the widespread use of Internet allows us to do that as we please.

*: http://www.deathandt...lims-in-europe/

Edited by samus

The $$ that is funding the weapons is only the tip of the iceberg though. Those who are shouting our" god is greater" are for the most part ignorant but religious and willing to die gloriously for a cause - if they weren't believers it all would fall apart. And such things can take on a dynamic of their own.

The problematic I see that concerns me most is that ample room has been given to such extreme ideology to take place, to gain strenght. The West can hardly wash it's hands and blame it on intrinsic aspects of Islam, for we played an undeniable part in the game of Power and Politics in the Middle-East. Our failed policies can be said to have contributed to the rise of a terrorist group like ISIS, whatever their religious claims may be.

I understand this is not the root cause pertaining specifically to these individuals drawn towards jhiadists groups, which I think requires a thorough understanding of psychology, sociology and politics to approach it seriously but we can't escape the fact that fanatism, extreme ideologies and terrorism has always existed, and unfortunately it cannot be erased from the face of the Earth altogether.

In my view, it's about how we can defeat these kinds of ideologies by making them far less appealing if not irrelevant, how we should not help create the right conditions, fertile grounds for it's rise like we did in Syria.

Edited by samus
  • Like 3

The problematic I see that concerns me most is that ample room has been given to such extreme ideology to take place, to gain strenght. The West can hardly wash it's hands and blame it on intrinsic aspects of Islam, for we played an undeniable part in the game of Power and Politics in the Middle-East. Our failed policies can be said to have contributed to the rise of a terrorist group like ISIS, whatever their religious claims may be.

I understand this is not the root cause pertaining specifically to these individuals drawn towards jhiadists groups, which I think requires a thorough understanding of psychology, sociology and politics to approach it seriously but we can't escape the fact that fanatism, extreme ideologies and terrorism has always existed, and unfortunately it cannot be erased from the face of the Earth altogether.

In my view, it's about how we can defeat these kinds of ideologies by making them far less appealing if not irrelevant, how we should not help create the right conditions, fertile grounds for it's rise like we did in Syria.

I believe you are correct about western incompetence helping in the rise of ISIS. The major problem with our modern versions of that inescapable fanaticism is that we now live in a world where weapons exist tat can kill thousands, even millions. And to not acknowledge the role of Islam in this is unacceptable. One need only listen to what is being said in mosques throughout the region to know that it is the message of learned, respected imams that is roiling this situation. I make no accusation against "all Muslims"...the ones trying to kill in the name of allah are enough.

Yes to defened Afghanistan. No one denied that.

"Lets remember here, the people we are fighting today- we funded it. ....They (Soviets) invaded Afghanistan. And we did not want see them (Soviets) control central asia....It led to collapse of Soviet union. ...We stop dealing with ISI. " Hilary Clinton

Its common knowledge. Historical fact. So?

You are forgetting something. Historical context.

Long live USA. 6.gif

Without USA world would be worst place. They are light! They stoped many wars. They protected innocent. They defended many ethnic groups.

I adore American spirit because they were always for underdogs. Home of the brave, indeed.

While people in Rwanda died it was not Russia or EU who stoped war. It was USA.

When Bosniaks were bleeding it was not EU or Russia who stoped massacres. It was USA.

edit: after what I read on this forum I decided to put Captain America smiley in my signature. I will never removed it from now on.

People here dont see how America is great land. Im not American. But if needed I would die for USA. Simple as that. Without USA we would face apocalypse.

Do USA have issues? Ofcourse. Dozens. But with all those issues they still have guts to protect ones who needs them the most.

EU hands are tied due internal division. China just wait her moment. And Russia abuse fact that EU is divided. Its only USA who bring light to the darkness.

They are not perfect. But they are only one trying. Ofcourse with their allies. Germany mostly. Japan.

France play game. Same as Brittish. France is jelaous of Brittish USA links and because USA choose Germany as prime ally in Europe.

France think they need to be the one. So they play games with Russia. Just to annoy USA and Germany.

Spain is also a BIG player. Only for own interests. Birttish, Norwegian, Swedish, Dutch klan also is united for own interests but ignoring peoples will about destiny they decide.

If you need help who you gonna call? China? Russia? Italy? Spain? Swedes? Norwegians? Dutch?...please.

Like Brasil and India and China and Russia give a f##k about people dying in Africa or Balkan or middle east.

You will go to USA! Iran will not help you. Or Brasil. Or China. USA is here only to help. So show some respect.

ca.gif

This shield isnt just science fiction. Its hard core fact!

You are forgetting history as well.In many case US back dictators who killed their own people.If you think US policy makers care about dying people then you are day dreaming.May be some example would help you refresh your mind.

Say You heard the name of Khmer rouge rightg?They were responsible for killing 2 million cambodian people and US support them. Not to mention name of dictators like Shah,Batista,Pinochet who were all supported by US.So where was US when this dictators were oppressing their people.USA is not light.It houses some greedy poliocy makers who played with peoples life.USA is not a saint

• Like 2

Yes to defened Afghanistan. No one denied that.

"Lets remember here, the people we are fighting today- we funded it. ....They (Soviets) invaded Afghanistan. And we did not want see them (Soviets) control central asia....It led to collapse of Soviet union. ...We stop dealing with ISI. " Hilary Clinton

You will go to USA! Iran will not help you. Or Brasil. Or China. USA is here only to help. So show some respect.

ca.gif

This shield isnt just science fiction. Its hard core fact!

You're quoting Clinton H to support your argument that America, like God, is pure love? Now it's obvious beyond any doubt that this whole character you've created must be nothing more than a big joke.
  • Like 1

Fox news is the conservative machine serving trash journalism and blatant misinformations*. The other news channels offer a more balanced approach as a whole but they still prefer to repeat the American propaganda, the 'official story', when it comes to foreign affairs.

That is why I mentionned that when it comes to the Israeli-Palestinan conflict, Syria, ISIS, Ukraine ect. it would be better not to stick with one country's media corporations but to look at what journalists are saying on the other side of the fence as well, whether it's from RT News in Russia or PressTV in Iran for exemple. That may gives one all the perspectives he needs to be informed. We should be thankful the widespread use of Internet allows us to do that as we please.

*: http://www.deathandt...lims-in-europe/

ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha

Are you ok, joc?

Yeah...

You almost killed me though...lol. I almost died laughing at this: The other news channels offer a more balanced approach as a whole.

Whoooh brother...you got me with that one! lol

Here is the press in America: AP that's it...whatever the AP says...everyone reports, both TV media and Print Media...it is not balanced.

What you don't seem to understand is that in America..the Press...Fox included...is a Tool of the Government. It's also true in practically every other country on the planet. I do however respect the BBC...but only marginally.

Edited by joc
  • Like 1

Yeah...

You almost killed me though...lol. I almost died laughing at this: The other news channels offer a more balanced approach as a whole.

Whoooh brother...you got me with that one! lol

Here is the press in America: AP that's it...whatever the AP says...everyone reports, both TV media and Print Media...it is not balanced.

What you don't seem to understand is that in America..the Press...Fox included...is a Tool of the Government. It's also true in practically every other country on the planet. I do however respect the BBC...but only marginally.

Compared with Fox News, yes I do think the likes of CNN, CBS and PBS offers a more balanced approach as a whole. You see, Fox news is so feverishly biased, ideologically inclined that it's kind of hard to watch. I think the quality of journalism and news report just isn't there either.

Now if you read my entire above post you would have seen that I mentionned:

''but they still prefer to repeat the American propaganda, the 'official story', when it comes to foreign affairs''

The mainstream media will very rarely, if ever, challenge the 'official story' or line of the American governement. They consider it 'fact'. I can understand a sense of patriotism when justified but not the lack of skepticism. A very good exemple of this is when it was announced that chemical weapons was used in Syria, since Washington was pointing the finger ostensibly to Assad, so did the mainstream media. Not a single news outlet that I am aware of raised the possibility that it was the Western-sponsored rebels or a fasle flag by a foreign state hostile to the Syrian regime who staged such a coup. It had to be Bad Bashar and his army of child-eaters despite the lack of evidence. You had to head over to a Russian broadcast to get the other side of the story.

Edited by samus

Compared with Fox News, yes I do think the likes of CNN, CBS and PBS offers a more balanced approach as a whole. You see, Fox news is so feverishly biased, ideologically inclined that it's kind of hard to watch. I think the quality of journalism and news report just isn't there either.

''but they still prefer to repeat the American propaganda, the 'official story', when it comes to foreign affairs''

The mainstream media will very rarely, if ever, challenge the 'official story' or line of the American governement. They consider it 'fact'. I can understand the patriotism sometimes but not the lack of skepticism. A very good exemple is when it was announced that Sarin gas was used in Syria, since Washington was pointing the fighting to Assad, so did the mainstream media. Not one news outlet that I am aware of raised the possibility that it was the Western-sponsored rebels or fasle flag.

To the Bold sentence: Bingo! And why? Because the Media is a tool of the Government...they are one and the same.

Here is what I really think Samus...I think that Fox news is a tool of the Government just as much as CNN and the rest. It is necessary to create division amongst a people in order to conquer without revolt.

Rich vs Poor ... an old liberal game

Gay vs Straight ... an old liberal game

Right vs Left ... an old liberal game

Democrats vs Republicans ... an old liberal game

The new game in town? Same modified version of the old game Right vs Left.

Fox vs CNN

All Media, whether they are willing or unwilling participants are used as a tool of the Government.

But it is necessary to understand where all of this 'liberal game' comes from.

It has its roots....in Moscow.

That my friend is a fact.

The mainstream media will very rarely, if ever, challenge the 'official story' or line of the American governement. They consider it 'fact'. I can understand the patriotism when justified but not the lack of skepticism. A very good exemple of this is when it was announced that Sarin gas was used in Syria, since Washington was pointing the finger ostensibly to Assad, so did the mainstream media. Not a single news outlet that I am aware of raised the possibility that it was the Western-sponsored rebels or a fasle flag who staged such a coup. You had to head over to a Russian broadcast to get that side of the story.

You aren't viewing American news in an unbiased way if you think that all of the outlets simply follow unquestioning where government is concerned. Any Republican administration is literally savaged in the press while Democrat admins are given pass after pass. It's been that way for at least 3 decades now. Obama was a CREATION of the media. The reason everyone here seems to loathe Fox news is easy to understand - they provide an alternate view from the herd. Funny too.... they have consistently been the most popular cable news for years.
  • Like 1

All Media, whether they are willing or unwilling participants are used as a tool of the Government.

But it is necessary to understand where all of this 'liberal game' comes from.

It has its roots....in Moscow.

That my friend is a fact.

While I tend to agree to some extent for mainstream media, there are independant or 'alternative' media available in the United States that are free of influence by governement or corporate interests if you care to look for them. So it's not 'All Media''. I suggest you take a look at TheRealNews, Antiwar.com, Truthout, End the lie, DemocracyNow!, INNWorldReport, Free Speech Radio News ect.

Edited by samus
  • Like 1

The reason everyone here seems to loathe Fox news is easy to understand - they provide an alternate view from the herd. Funny too.... they have consistently been the most popular cable news for years.

I am sure that if you are a right-winger, Fox news must have a strong appeal for it might fit your own bias but besides that.. Their trash journalism based on an ideological agenda has been documented on many occasions, if you still think it's a reliable source of informations, there is really not much else that can be said.

See: http://www.alternet....ost-misinformed , http://rationalwiki....cite_note-UM-34 , http://www.deathandt...lims-in-europe/ and http://www.forwardpr...ividing-nation/

FOXnews120.jpg

Geez, 120% of respondent!

Edited by samus
  • Like 2

While I tend to agree to some extent for mainstream media, there are independant or 'alternative' media available in the United States that are free of influence by governement or corporate interests if you care ot look for them. So it's not 'All Media''. I suggest you take a look at TheRealNews, Antiwar.com, Truthout, End the lie, DemocracyNow!, INNWorldReport, Free Speech Radio News ect.

And if you are a conspiracy theorist: Global Research

When I say all media, I mean Mainstream Media

• Like 1

I like Faux news. They're funny.

Now to something completely different, REAL News.

The reality is that ...there isn't any ...REAL ...news.

There are News Readers...they like to put their own 'spin' on 'the news'. Basically...all news outlets...all of them...Fox included...are propaganda machines. The rest of Reality is that...all of it comes from a very powerful Corporation called: AP. The AP decides what news to put out...what news to leave out...the rest sheepishly follow along. That is why...no matter where you go in the Main Stream Press...you will hear the same 'keywords' put out as though the anchors and anchorettes were using them for the first time. There is no News.

Seriously...okay...here is the News. ISIS destroys 3000 year old landmarks. That...is the news. Why? How? What next? Will they...? Won't they...? Every aspect imaginable to think about takes up the rest of the days broadcast hours. That is one major reason why I deleted Television from my 'intake' valves.

Unless I am mistaken, I think he is refering to The Real News Network, an independant media.

See: http://therealnews.com/t2/

I am so glad I am out of that loop lol

• Like 1