Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The alien god species

UM-Bot

Robert Torres: There is a species of extraterrestrial that are often referred to as being mythological but in fact are very real. I call them “The Watchers” or “The God Species.” I know this because I believe I encountered one and it altered my entire reality. At first and for the longest time, I believed my encounter was a UFO. It wasn’t until years later that I deduced it was an entity and that it was here for me. “Why me?” It’s as if someone lifted a curtain, wanting to reveal to me a certain amount of esoteric knowledge. I’ve read that this is rare but that throughout history this is the way it has always been done.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

Why is this considered news? Seems like every other "woo-woo" sighting report story.

Indeed, I guess it comes under the article part of the title?

From the UM page link:

This article was written using excerpts from the non-fiction book “Sin Thesis” available at Amazon and concepts from the future “The Alien God Species” by the author Robert Torres. https://www.about.me/Towers3

I agree, sounds like any woo poster here. Dime a dozen these people with esoteric insight.

• Like 1

This guy is one of the minority which realized that "aliens" and the enochian "watchers" are in fact interdimensional energy forms. No little green man or big metal ships. Kudos to that

This guy is one of the minority which realized that "aliens" and the enochian "watchers" are in fact interdimensional energy forms. No little green man or big metal ships. Kudos to that

Good thing we have you here to clear up these esoteric discrepancies, do you travel to alternate dimensions for a cuppa with energy forms often?

• Like 2

But you wont. Whether you take drugs or not, your unfortunate prejudice will follow you your entire life.

To be frank, I really doubt your version of "fine" is what the majority of people would refer to under general circumstances in this respect.

Edited by psyche101

" This is an actual public domain UFO photo I found online and altered with Photoshop "

.... :tu:

... yeah ... I read it .... < slinks off embarrassed >

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 1

What if God is an alien...or the establishment of all religion was a result of our ancestors' visitation with aliens in the past? To early man, aliens would be treated as "gods" and these "gods" from outer space may created civilization for our (or their) benefits. The theory on aliens mated with primates to produced humans is the third rail in the ongoing controversy between religious creationists and mainstream scientists: share your unorthodox, radical beliefs to offend two of the three in the debate chair row, LOL!

What if God is an alien...or the establishment of all religion was a result of our ancestors' visitation with aliens in the past? To early man, aliens would be treated as "gods" and these "gods" from outer space may created civilization for our (or their) benefits. The theory on aliens mated with primates to produced humans is the third rail in the ongoing controversy between religious creationists and mainstream scientists: share your unorthodox, radical beliefs to offend two of the three in the debate chair row, LOL!

It's not a third rail, its a crackpot sideline, not quite the same thing. Fossil record disproves intelligent design and alien cousins.

These guys don't seem to realize that L. Ron Hubbard has already done this--and to much better effect--in the fifties. The Master of the Mystic Woo.

• Like 2

Just went to the guy's website. Why are people who profess to be writers have no idea how to use a spellchecker?

• Like 3

Alien God-like species; not exactly an original concept. tumblr_n13vc9nm1Q1svlvsyo6_250.gif

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys! I do realize that this is not a new idea, but it was never my idea to begin with. I didn't call for a light to come out of the sky, it just happened... But everything I write is true as I am working on other books about other things. UFOs or ETs are not the only things I write about. My book is about all of the science, belief systems, philosophy, religion, etcetera behind why these paranormal or supernatural things are happening to me. Other books I'm now working on have nothing to do with the supernatural at all...

Thanks!

RT

I, for one, am tingling with the anticipation of not reading them.

harte

• Like 2

Robert Torres: There is a species of extraterrestrial that are often referred to as being mythological but in fact are very real. I call them "The Watchers" or "The God Species." I know this because I believe I encountered one and it altered my entire reality. At first and for the longest time, I believed my encounter was a UFO. It wasn't until years later that I deduced it was an entity and that it was here for me. "Why me?" It's as if someone lifted a curtain, wanting to reveal to me a certain amount of esoteric knowledge. I've read that this is rare but that throughout history this is the way it has always been done.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

I read about them in the funnybooks in the'60s. comics-the-watcher-marvel.jpg
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I will be very depressed to establish that Gid is a little green man.

Oh, please, tell us more about the Great God Gid! :whistle:

• 4 weeks later...

Ive Had Encounters My First Was When I Was 8 Years Old I Was In My Bedroom I Had A Captain Bed And Above To The Left Wall A Huge Window Well My Chow Chow Was In The Room With Me I Woke Up On The Floor My Body Was Being Pulled Towards The Direction Of The Window Luckily I Was Being Brushed Up Against The Wooden Drawer The Dog Barked I Couldnt Scream For Help I Was Frozen State I Remember Lights Outside As My Room Was Dark The Door Was Closed After What Seemed Like Forever And A Day It Stopped And I Was Able To Get Up And Run Out Of The Room.The Second Time Came When I Was 12 It Was THe Year 1990 I Fell Asleep In The Den And On My Back I Awoke As If I Was Being Pulled Up I Tried To Scream Was In A Frozen State It Stopped I Dropped After Moments Later I Was Able To Get Away Later Dr Called It Sleep Apnea Um Last Time It Happened When I Was 22 I Never Will Sleep On My Back Ever Again Well After I Was 12 I Started To Experiment With The Ouija Board Always With Friends Never Alone It Always Moved Talked With Us Some Of My Friends Would Even Make HomeMade Ones I Remember One Time Playing With My Cousins And Their Friends Who Were Jehovah Witness And The Room Went Crazy SomeHow The Lights Turned Off And We Saw Orbs Fly Across The Room I Went To Northern Ca 4 Years Ago Stayed In Room 112 Whatever Was In That Room Made A Buzzing Sound And It Got Stronger Coming Towards The Bed My Boyfriend Told Me To Go Under The Covers And Pretend To Be Asleep And It Would Go Away The Spirit Followed Us To Our Next Room Also To The California Redwoods I SomeTimes Have NightMares And Call Out For God To Help Me When I Feel Like My Spirit Is Being Forced Down Ive Recorded Myself On Webcam Drinking One Time And Caught What Appeared To Be A Black Shadow Figure Coming Towards Me Then The Webcam Got Warped My Voice Sounded Weird Also Have Taken Pictures Where My Eyes Are Cat Or Lizard Like Very Strange