Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Netanyahu Speaks to Joint Session

joc

Full Transcript

I am sure that in the hours following Bibi's speech Yahoo videos will be posted...

All I can say having watched it live is....Thank God for Benjamin Netanyahu and...

Where the hell was Obama? Playing golf as usual while others decide the fate of mankind?

• Like 4

Thank God for Benjamin Netanyahu and...

We can thank God when Netanyahoo is gone for good.

He is a terrorist.

• Like 5

They are not on speaking terms last I heard ~ John Kerry spit pounced on Bibi last week , but I think Obama just recently announced a block on Iran's Nuke activity for 10 years ?

He is a terrorist.

No he isn't. Please don't post in this thread again.

• Like 4

They are not on speaking terms last I heard ~ John Kerry spit pounced on Bibi last week , but I think Obama just recently announced a block on Iran's Nuke activity for 10 years ?

That agreement is what the entire speech was about...how bad that deal is...that it does nothing to curtail any of Iran's Nuclear Infrastructure.

Netanyahu said that the plan isn't an obstacle to Iran being armed with Nuclear Weapons...it is a path that guarantees Iran will be Nuclearized.

• Like 2

He is a terrorist.

Hihihi. NetanYAHOOO. Hihihi.

Seriously, did not listen to the warmonger speech, I will tonight unless the Bachelor is on.

Good for Obama. What ever it was he did by not attending it must have been more important like shelling peanuts, sleeping, picking his nose......

Hihihi. NetanYAHOOO. Hihihi.

Seriously, did not listen to the warmonger speech, I will tonight unless the Bachelor is on.

Good for Obama. What ever it was he did by not attending it must have been more important like shelling peanuts, sleeping, picking his nose......

Sarcasm noted...but Truth detected... :yes:

• Like 2

No he isn't. Please don't post in this thread again.

Netanyahoo absolutely *IS* a terrorist (pun intended).

The people of Israel deserve better than a warmongering, terroristic, and now desperate political shill for a leader.

And the people of the US deserve better than a congress which blatantly kowtows to foreign agents who've gained control of the political process through bribery.

Please don't post garbage if you can't stand the clean-up crew.

Netanyahoo absolutely *IS* a terrorist (pun intended).

The people of Israel deserve better than a warmongering, terroristic, and now desperate political shill for a leader.

And the people of the US deserve better than a congress which blatantly kowtows to foreign agents who've gained control of the political process through bribery.

Please don't post garbage if you can't stand the clean-up crew.

I asked you nicely to not post your hate in this thread....I will not ask you again!

Excerpt from speech:

Militant Islam threatens the world. It threatens Islam. I have no doubt that it will ultimately be defeated. It will eventually succumb to the forces of freedom and progress. But like other fanaticisms that were doomed to fail, militant Islam could exact a horrific price from all of us before its inevitable demise.

A nuclear-armed Iran would ignite a nuclear arms race in the Middle East. It would give terrorists a nuclear umbrella. It would make the nightmare of nuclear terrorism a clear and present danger throughout the world. I want you to understand what this means. They could put the bomb anywhere. They could put it on a missile. It could be on a container ship in a port, or in a suitcase on a subway.

Now the threat to my country cannot be overstated. Those who dismiss it are sticking their heads in the sand. Less than seven decades after six million Jews were murdered, Iran’s leaders deny the Holocaust of the Jewish people, while calling for the annihilation of the Jewish state.

Leaders who spew such venom, should be banned from every respectable forum on the planet. But there is something that makes the outrage even greater: The lack of outrage. In much of the international community, the calls for our destruction are met with utter silence. It is even worse because there are many who rush to condemn Israel for defending itself against Iran’s terror proxies.

Militant Islam threatens the world. It threatens Islam. I have no doubt that it will ultimately be defeated. It will eventually succumb to the forces of freedom and progress. But like other fanaticisms that were doomed to fail, militant Islam could exact a horrific price from all of us before its inevitable demise.

A nuclear-armed Iran would ignite a nuclear arms race in the Middle East. It would give terrorists a nuclear umbrella. It would make the nightmare of nuclear terrorism a clear and present danger throughout the world. I want you to understand what this means. They could put the bomb anywhere. They could put it on a missile. It could be on a container ship in a port, or in a suitcase on a subway.

Now the threat to my country cannot be overstated. Those who dismiss it are sticking their heads in the sand. Less than seven decades after six million Jews were murdered, Iran’s leaders deny the Holocaust of the Jewish people, while calling for the annihilation of the Jewish state.

Leaders who spew such venom, should be banned from every respectable forum on the planet. But there is something that makes the outrage even greater: The lack of outrage. In much of the international community, the calls for our destruction are met with utter silence. It is even worse because there are many who rush to condemn Israel for defending itself against Iran’s terror proxies.

Edited by joc
  • Like 1

I asked you nicely to not post your hate in this thread....I will not ask you again!

It sounds like you have a personal hatred for the clear and naked truth that Netanyahoo is a terrorist of the first order. But I'm glad you're done asking people to leave an open opinion forum...seemed rather silly.

Excerpt from speech:

Militant Islam threatens the world. It threatens Islam. Less than seven decades after six million Jews were murdered, Iran’s leaders deny the Holocaust of the Jewish people, while calling for the annihilation of the Jewish state.

I agree with the first part.

The second part is for me, personally very immoral and here is why:

Less then 20 years after the war in Bosnia, Bibi is denying the genocide, the statehood, the history and he is actively helping to destabilize the country of Bosnia and Hercegovina.

Sorry to bring that up but, JOC, but I hope you understand why my position on Bibs.

He does not do what he is preaching. If he does want peace he has to offer it to others too and stop shoving his nose into other peoples business.

Loved the speech but I keep envisioning Haile Selassie and a little bit of John Brown. How prophetic it was. Do people understand that Iran threatens more than just Israel? Limiting Iran’s weapons program for 10 years is not just a bad deal, it is a stupid deal. This community hack knows nothing about foreign intrigue and diplomacy and is being played by masters. Most Americans see this. Bibi sees this. Why do you think he went directly to Congress? They are the real power in this.

• Like 3

Guest Br Cornelius

Look like the Israelis are finally wising up to the fact that Bibi is a real liability.

Losing your main allie (the one who picks up all the bills) isn't sensible.

Br Cornelius

I agree with the first part.

The second part is for me, personally very immoral and here is why:

Less then 20 years after the war in Bosnia, Bibi is denying the genocide, the statehood, the history and he is actively helping to destabilize the country of Bosnia and Hercegovina.

Sorry to bring that up but, JOC, but I hope you understand why my position on Bibs.

He does not do what he is preaching. If he does want peace he has to offer it to others too and stop shoving his nose into other peoples business.

I don't know what you are talking about but if you want to provide a link as to what it is I'll be happy to read it.

• Like 1

Look like the Israelis are finally wising up to the fact that Bibi is a real liability.

Losing your main allie (the one who picks up all the bills) isn't sensible.

Br Cornelius

Why do you say that? And what does that have to do with his speech? Bibi hasn't lost an ally. America is still Israels ally...did you notice the number of standing 0s from both sides? The applause? Bibi has done nothing. America has a President that is anti-America, anti-Israel pro-Russia, pro-Iran.

Wait...I'm guessing you didn't watch the speech either...

You can watch it right now if you want:

Israeli PM Netanyahu Addresses U.S. Congress | FULL SPEECH - March 3, 2015

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=magIuMBx3x0

Edited by joc
  • Like 3

We have had 6 years of lies and poor leadership. Listening to Netanyahu was something refreshing, uplifting, and uniting (something we have lacked for 6 years).

• Like 4

It sounds like you have a personal hatred for the clear and naked truth that Netanyahoo is a terrorist of the first order. But I'm glad you're done asking people to leave an open opinion forum...seemed rather silly.

Not silly! Read the rules:

US Politics

'US Politics' board guidelines When posting in the news and politics boards please bear the following in mind:

Do not post hate speech, racist or racially motivated material, links, articles or views.

• Like 1

Guest Br Cornelius

Bibi is behind in the polls and he is been bad mouthed even by people who should be his natural allies in Israel.

Prominent ex-members of Mossad are warning that his re-election spells disaster for Israel.

A former head of Israel’s foreign intelligence service Mossad is urging voters to oust Binyamin Netanyahu in the next general election, accusing the prime minister of endangering the country’s security with his stance on the Iranian nuclear programme.

Meir Dagan, a vocal critic of Netanyahu’s Iran policy since stepping down as Mossad chief four years ago, is to be a keynote speaker at a rally in Tel Aviv next weekend, calling on the public to turf the prime minister out of office on 17 March.

Netanyahu was due to fly to Washington on Friday.

In a trenchant critique of Netanyahu’s leadership, delivered in a long interview in Israel’s biggest-selling newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth, Dagan said the prime minister’s policies were “destructive to the future and security of Israel”.

Recent days have also seen anonymous criticism of Netanyahu’s speech from serving intelligence officers as well as from former diplomats and political figures in Israel, including Isaac Herzog, the leader of the opposition.

Saying that he was aware that Israel was already “paying a high price” over the confrontation with the Obama administration – albeit in ways he could not disclose – Dagan said: “The person causing the most strategic harm to Israel on the Iranian issue is the prime minister.

“As someone who has served Israel in various security capacities for 45 years, including during the country’s most difficult hours, I feel that we are now at a critical point regarding our existence and our security.

“Our standing in the world is not brilliant right now. The question of Israel’s legitimacy is up for debate. We should not erode our relations with our most important friend. Certainly not in public, certainly not by becoming involved in its domestic politics. This is not proper behaviour for a prime minister.”

“An Israeli prime minister who clashes with the US administration has to ask himself what the risks are. On the matter of settlements, there is no difference between the two [uS] parties. And even so, they provide us with a veto umbrella. In a situation of a confrontation, this umbrella is liable to vanish, and within a short time, Israel could find itself facing international sanctions.

“The risks of such a clash are intolerable. We are already today paying a high price. Some of them I know and cannot elaborate.

“I would not have confronted the United States and its president. Netanyahu may get applause in Congress, but all the power is in the White House. What will Netanyahu gain by addressing Congress? I just don’t understand it. Is his goal to get a standing ovation? This trip to Washington is doomed to failure.”

http://www.theguardi...ir-dagan-israel

Post' poll: 60% of Israelis don't want Netanyahu anymore

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-Elections/Post-poll-60-percent-of-Israelis-dont-want-Netanyahu-anymore-383724

Bibi has made a fatal error in delivering this speech.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius

One of these men is so crass as to not meet with a fellow world leader, authorizes military strikes against sovereign nations, authorizes military strikes within sovereign nations, ignores mass casualties, ignores his own political system and generally does as he pleases.

The other is Benjamin Netanyahu.

Now, I'm quite vocal about how I feel that Israel could handle the Palestinians differently, but Obama has (once again) come off looking like a prize goose.

• Like 5

Guest Br Cornelius

One of these men is so crass as to not meet with a fellow world leader, authorizes military strikes against sovereign nations, authorizes military strikes within sovereign nations, ignores mass casualties, ignores his own political system and generally does as he pleases.

The other is Benjamin Netanyahu.

Now, I'm quite vocal about how I feel that Israel could handle the Palestinians differently, but Obama has (once again) come off looking like a prize goose.

I think your wrong, and i think the evidence points to the Israelis thinking so as well.

You have to give the Israelis full credit for been smarter than most Americans.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius

Guest Br Cornelius

Why do you say that? And what does that have to do with his speech? Bibi hasn't lost an ally. America is still Israels ally...did you notice the number of standing 0s from both sides? The applause? Bibi has done nothing. America has a President that is anti-America, anti-Israel pro-Russia, pro-Iran.

Wait...I'm guessing you didn't watch the speech either...

You can watch it right now if you want:

Israeli PM Netanyahu Addresses U.S. Congress | FULL SPEECH - March 3, 2015

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=magIuMBx3x0

That picture looks unfortunately close to showing a Nazi salute.

Br Cornelius

Not silly! Read the rules:

US Politics

'US Politics' board guidelines When posting in the news and politics boards please bear the following in mind:

Do not post hate speech, racist or racially motivated material, links, articles or views.

Netanyahoo is a terrorist. No hate, no racism, just fact.

This remark (yours), on the other hand...

Where the hell was Obama? Playing golf as usual while others decide the fate of mankind?

...fairly drips with hate and racially motivated speech.

Netanyahoo will set the entire middle east (and the rest of the world) ablaze in the hope that his crumbling regime might gain new life. Let us all hope he doesn't succeed.

Edited by hacktorp

This speech is the same fear mongering salad that Bibi has been serving us for decades. So nothing new there.

The relations between Netanyahu and the Obama administration are not very good. This very speech is a good exemple of the widening rift, where Bibi attempted to rally Congress against Obama's negotiation with Iran for a nuclear deal. By shamelessly undermining Obama, Bibi just put himself at odd with the Democrats. Until now, pro-Israel feelings have always been a matter of both Democrats and Republicans, but Bibi is seriously threatening that. This might mean the end of his political carreer at home.

Edited by samus