Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Netanyahu Speaks to Joint Session

joc

I wouldn't consider Iranians who considered the US a terrorist nation using that as the basis to attack the US, no. And conversely I don't consider you doing the exact same thing in reverse.

Whatever that means....

Have you listened to the speech...do you plan on listening to the speech?

I trust them exactly the same amount as any politician. No representative of any nation should have access to the use of nukes.

Do you think there is any justification for ANY country to have these weapons? For Iran, they are worried about a US invasion, and they can see that the US only invades those without nukes

If they weren't exporting terrorism they wouldn't need to worry about a US invasion now would they. And they aren't worried about that to begin with. They want to destroy Israel and rule the world...what do you think Jihad is about?

• Like 2

What are you talking about? Are you still saying that Iran has no Nuclear Program whatsoever? I'd like to take your seriously but its getting harder and harder.

It's been impossible for me for some time now. Those who still insist that Iran has no nuclear weapons ambitions are either incredibly dense or they are complicit in spirit. If ANY other situation existed where an individual or state acted so secretively the world would not stand for it without condemnation. But Iran benefits from it's choice of enemy.
  • Like 2

Nuclear bomb technology is 70 years old already. It is a genie that is long out of the bottle. Ignore Iran, attack Iran, or negotiate with Iran- but in the end if they really want it they are going to get it.

Only if the nations of the world decide to allow it. And apparently they have. Iran has been out of control since '79 and has been attacking in countries all over the world by proxies. This is simply a fact. The world is going to rue the day it allowed this rogue nation to acquire these weapons.
  • Like 2

Only if the nations of the world decide to allow it. And apparently they have. Iran has been out of control since '79 and has been attacking in countries all over the world by proxies. This is simply a fact. The world is going to rue the day it allowed this rogue nation to acquire these weapons.

The world is going to rue the day that is for sure. They will rue the day that Israel single handedly destroys Iran's capability to make an atomic weapon.

• Like 1

Netanyahu`s plead brought tears to my eyes, in light of all the persecution the Jewish people have endure though out history and Iran `s threats to wipe them off the earth, A danger warning for what could happen to all of the world peoples not just to Israel`s people, if Islamic fanatics of today gets a hold of nuclear bombs.

• Like 4

Netanyahu`s plead brought tears to my eyes, in light of all the persecution the Jewish people have endure though out history and Iran `s threats to wipe them off the earth, A danger warning for what could happen to all of the world peoples not just to Israel`s people, if Islamic fanatics of today gets a hold of nuclear bombs.

Yep!

Bibi's words:

Militant Islam threatens the world. It threatens Islam. I have no doubt that it will ultimately be defeated. It will eventually succumb to the forces of freedom and progress. But like other fanaticisms that were doomed to fail, militant Islam could exact a horrific price from all of us before its inevitable demise.

A nuclear-armed Iran would ignite a nuclear arms race in the Middle East. It would give terrorists a nuclear umbrella. It would make the nightmare of nuclear terrorism a clear and present danger throughout the world. I want you to understand what this means. They could put the bomb anywhere. They could put it on a missile. It could be on a container ship in a port, or in a suitcase on a subway.

Now the threat to my country cannot be overstated. Those who dismiss it are sticking their heads in the sand. Less than seven decades after six million Jews were murdered, Iran’s leaders deny the Holocaust of the Jewish people, while calling for the annihilation of the Jewish state.- See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/05/24/video-and-transcript-benjamin-netanyahus-speech-congress#sthash.J4Cj9ihs.dpuf

• Like 3

Netanyahu thanked us for supporting Israel year after year, decade after decade.

Netanyahu said some of what Obama has done for Israel is less well known and cited examples from 2010, 2011 and 2013 when Mister 600,000 tons of rubble himself ran out of ammunition. He will always be grateful to President Obama for that support. Based on the speech, I don't understand what all the hatred and partisanship for the US govt is all about on this thread, I find that quite out of touch with Netanyahu's speech. Netanyahu doesn't share Ravenhawk's opinions about Barack Obama, Harry Reid, or the US Congress.

"Iron Dome" is little more than a propaganda piece to represent the siphon of money from the US to Israel. This is clear once you look at the history of conflict over there and realize that the number of Israelis killed has remained constant whether we're talking about rocket attacks before Iron Dome or after Iron Dome. Iron Dome doesn't make the slightest bit of difference in the death tolls, why would I or anyone else get the idea that it works at its intended purpose which is saving Israeli lives? Iron Dome is a bureaucratic creation to be used as a cover story by the government and media to save the US's face when it's the one supplying the ammunition that's blowing Palestinian families apart in the regular cycles of violence under occupation that are sure to continue.

He describes Israel as "The Jewish People", he apparently doesn't know about The Jewish People who have and want nothing to do with Israel. But he can get away with this language why? Because it's correct? No, it's incorrect. He gets away with it, because it's politically correct. And I'm not even sure what reason is even good enough for it to be politically correct.

He mentions Nasrallah as a basis for what the US should do with Iran, all the while totally ignoring Lebanon. If Hezbollah is the terrorist proxy of Iran we should be dealing with Lebanon (who's also fighting ISIS)? What Netanyahu is doing, blaming Iran for Hezbollah is like other terrorists blaming the US for what happens to Palestinians (oh whoops, that's why they attacked us on 9/11). So we're all playing the same stupid game with the exact same mindset. It's bedroom funtime with ISIS themselves. If we're going to be logically fair we either have to blame both Iran and the US for doing the same thing or blame neither one for the same thing, because arming and supporting people who don't support the existence of one of these two states West of the Jordan River is the exact same position. The violence is very disproportionate however, with one side the occupied, and the other side the illegal occupier.

We must "stop Iran's march of conquest"? March of conquest? That's total Zionist BS.

Iran's regime is more radical than ever? What's that based upon? We're not going to question that either?

"With ISIS the enemy of your enemy is your enemy" and he gets a 17 second standing ovation.

That's the first 18 minutes of the speech.

"We cannot allow that to happen."

And there's a reason why "we cannot allow that to happen." And that reason has nothing to do with this insidious war mongering Zionist propaganda that Iran is suicidal and has plans to nuke Israel. What it has to do with is what everything else concerning US policy towards Israel has to do with, its illegal Greater Israel development project. Netanyahu knows as well as I do that if Iran gets the bomb, Israel's nuclear monopoly in the Middle East will come to an end, the Zionist State of Israel will look a lot less safe than it does today, they'll have even more of a demographic problem with their State because Jews living in the US will be more likely to just stay in the US where everything is fine. As they well should.

Israel is already having problems recruiting Jews from around the world to join their State's adventures and rightly so. I would never support a state who decides what the demographic makeup of its population will be in advance. Might as well ask me to support evil. No thank you.

Edited by Yamato
  • Like 5

Netanyahu thanked us for supporting Israel year after year, decade after decade.

Netanyahu said some of what Obama has done for Israel is less well known and cited examples from 2010, 2011 and 2013 when Mister 600,000 tons of rubble himself ran out of ammunition. He will always be grateful to President Obama for that support. Based on the speech, I don't understand what all the hatred and partisanship for the US govt is all about on this thread, I find that quite out of touch with Netanyahu's speech. Netanyahu doesn't share Ravenhawk's opinions about Barack Obama, Harry Reid, or the US Congress.

"Iron Dome" is little more than a propaganda piece to represent the siphon of money from the US to Israel. This is clear once you look at the history of conflict over there and realize that the number of Israelis killed has remained constant whether we're talking about rocket attacks before Iron Dome or after Iron Dome. Iron Dome doesn't make the slightest bit of difference in the death tolls, why would I or anyone else get the idea that it works at its intended purpose which is saving Israeli lives? Iron Dome is a bureaucratic creation to be used as a cover story by the government and media to save the US's face when it's the one supplying the ammunition that's blowing Palestinian families apart in the regular cycles of violence under occupation that are sure to continue.

He describes Israel as "The Jewish People", he apparently doesn't know about The Jewish People who have and want nothing to do with Israel. But he can get away with this language why? Because it's correct? No, it's incorrect. He gets away with it, because it's politically correct. And I'm not even sure what reason is even good enough for it to be politically correct.

He mentions Nasrallah as a basis for what the US should do with Iran, all the while totally ignoring Lebanon. If Hezbollah is the terrorist proxy of Iran we should be dealing with Lebanon (who's also fighting ISIS)? What Netanyahu is doing, blaming Iran for Hezbollah is like other terrorists blaming the US for what happens to Palestinians (oh whoops, that's why they attacked us on 9/11). So we're all playing the same stupid game with the exact same mindset. It's bedroom funtime with ISIS themselves. If we're going to be logically fair we either have to blame both Iran and the US for doing the same thing or blame neither one for the same thing, because arming and supporting people who don't support the existence of one of these two states West of the Jordan River is the exact same position. The violence is very disproportionate however, with one side the occupied, and the other side the illegal occupier.

We must "stop Iran's march of conquest"? March of conquest? That's total Zionist BS.

Iran's regime is more radical than ever? What's that based upon? We're not going to question that either?

"With ISIS the enemy of your enemy is your enemy" and he gets a 17 second standing ovation.

That's the first 18 minutes of the speech.

"We cannot allow that to happen."

And there's a reason why "we cannot allow that to happen." And that reason has nothing to do with this insidious war mongering Zionist propaganda that Iran is suicidal and has plans to nuke Israel. What it has to do with is what everything else concerning US policy towards Israel has to do with, its illegal Greater Israel development project. Netanyahu knows as well as I do that if Iran gets the bomb, Israel's nuclear monopoly in the Middle East will come to an end, the Zionist State of Israel will look a lot less safe than it does today, they'll have even more of a demographic problem with their State because Jews living in the US will be more likely to just stay in the US where everything is fine. As they well should.

Israel is already having problems recruiting Jews from around the world to join their State's adventures and rightly so. I would never support a state who decides what the demographic makeup of its population will be in advance. Might as well ask me to support evil. No thank you.

Thank you for your views. They are duly noted and will no doubt go down in history as the most illogical and pathetic rambling thought process of your posting career. :yes:

• Like 1

Thank you ellapanella...your soul is beautiful!

• Like 1

How patronizing it is to tell Iran how many centrifuges they "need", and how nothing to do with the law that is. They have 18,000 legal centrifuges. If they had 36,000 centrifuges they'd have 36,000 legal centrifuges.

But wait...You were pretty adamant about the fact that they were only interested in Nuclear Power not Nuclear Weapons. The legality of the centrifuges is not even an issue. You said they are not interested in nukes. And yet..they have 18000 centrifuges...but not just centrifuges...centrifuges specifically designed for enriching urainium to the level it needs to be at for a nuke.

You are sounding less rational and more hypocritical with every post.

Let me see if I can decipher some truth out of all of this. You sympathize with Iran...a terrorist regime. And you have great disdain for Israel. You sympathize with the Palestinians...and you have great disdain for Israel. You sympathize with Obama...and have great disdain for Israel.

Summary: You sympathize with Israel's enemies and have great disdain for Israel.

I sympathize and support Israel...and I have great disdain for the enemies of Israel and the enemies of the United States of America.

• Like 2

Bibi just wiped his behind with the US Administration and left Obama a mop ~ and the American people cheered ~ well some anyways ~

Meanwhile , its business as usual :

UPDATE 1-Israel's Leviathan in talks on $15 bln gas supply deal to Jordan

Wed Sep 3, 2014 9:20am EDT

Israel supply gas ? I don't think its Bibi's gas .... reuters link

Jordan, Israel agree $900 million Red Sea-Dead Sea project

By Suleiman Al-Khalidi

AMMAN Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:30pm EST

(Reuters) - Jordan and Israel signed an agreement to go ahead with a World Bank-sponsored project to build a desalination plant in the Gulf of Aqaba and a pipeline linking the Red Sea with the Dead Sea.

The plant will be built in the southern Jordanian port of Aqaba on the Red Sea and will desalinate water to be shared by Israelis and Palestinians. The brine that is a byproduct of the process will be sent north in a 112-mile (180-km) pipeline to the Dead Sea.

Shared by Israelis and Palestinians ... wait ... whut ?? reuters link

The Peace Business: Money and Power in the Palestine-Israel Conflict

By Markus Bouillon

~ Oh what a tangled web they doth weave ...

~

• Like 1

Guest Br Cornelius

If they weren't exporting terrorism they wouldn't need to worry about a US invasion now would they. And they aren't worried about that to begin with. They want to destroy Israel and rule the world...what do you think Jihad is about?

Pot kettle black.

I suggest taking that plank out of your own eye before making such a hilariously ironic statement again :w00t:

Br Cornelius

I missed the live broadcasting of the speech, but I caught it around four hours after it aired.

Every sovereign nation existing on this planet has a right to self-defense.

Every human being, by organic, natural law, has a right to self-defense.

Iran, even, has a right to self-defense, even if I think they're all wackjobs.

Israel and the Jews that it represents, should have our support, as they are a historically oppressed people.

If Iran attacks Israel, Israel should defend itself. If Israel attacks Iran, Iran should defend itself.

But with that being said, I hope Israel wins in either scenario.

• Like 1

But wait...You were pretty adamant about the fact that they were only interested in Nuclear Power not Nuclear Weapons. The legality of the centrifuges is not even an issue. You said they are not interested in nukes. And yet..they have 18000 centrifuges...but not just centrifuges...centrifuges specifically designed for enriching urainium to the level it needs to be at for a nuke.

You are sounding less rational and more hypocritical with every post.

Let me see if I can decipher some truth out of all of this. You sympathize with Iran...a terrorist regime. And you have great disdain for Israel. You sympathize with the Palestinians...and you have great disdain for Israel. You sympathize with Obama...and have great disdain for Israel.

Summary: You sympathize with Israel's enemies and have great disdain for Israel.

I sympathize and support Israel...and I have great disdain for the enemies of Israel and the enemies of the United States of America.

I sympathize with anyone being occupied. I think it would be terrible if you were being occupied right now. What kind of person would I be to just sit here and not care about that?

How do I sympathize with Obama? Netanyahu is the one gloating over Obama in this OP.

• Like 4

Guest Br Cornelius

This speech has received minimal coverage in the world, which tells you that the Zionist sympathetic media is embarrassed by Bibi's grandstanding.

Going all partisan on the Americans is just just plain stupid and short sighted. It shows that Bibi is not a real statesman, not a clever soul at all. He must be an embarrassment to his own people at this stage.

The rats are leaving the sinking ship that is Bibi's Likud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv7tK2JD6Gg

The Rub's may live to regret giving this man a platform. Sympathy for Israel is at all all time low and it will impact domestic American elections when the Rub's sided with yesterdays man.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius

Oh mr. Bibi, as if destruction of Iran would solve all world problems. Delusioned man, believing it is only his side who is just and democratic, that can't be right.

• Like 6

Its no wonder Obama wasn't informed of the speech and its telling that he distanced himself from the whole affair, Obama quoted as saying Mr Netanyahu has not "offered any viable alternatives" to negotiating with Tehran. And the President is right, Netanyahu's speech was based on the politics of fear. More concerning than the speech was the standing ovations he received, You have The United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia and China ALL seeking to reach agreement to curtail Iran's nuclear programme. - and All Israel wants is the world to bomb Iran which will cause more problems than it solves.

• Like 6

I think the next couple weeks might be very interesting. He might bomb Iran before his exit. Assuming he wont be re-elected.

I don't blame Israel for being concerned about Irans nuclear program.

Its no wonder Obama wasn't informed of the speech and its telling that he distanced himself from the whole affair, Obama quoted as saying Mr Netanyahu has not "offered any viable alternatives" to negotiating with Tehran. And the President is right, Netanyahu's speech was based on the politics of fear. More concerning than the speech was the standing ovations he received, You have The United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia and China ALL seeking to reach agreement to curtail Iran's nuclear programme. - and All Israel wants is the world to bomb Iran which will cause more problems than it solves.

That's really not fair to say. I think he just wants a much more restricted deal with Iran.

Pot kettle black.

I suggest taking that plank out of your own eye before making such a hilariously ironic statement again :w00t:

Br Cornelius

Are you a holocaust denier as well?

Stevie Baby...you are so blind. Russia is behind Iran all the way...the whole entire reason the US will not lay a finger on Iran is ....RUSSIA.

Oh mr. Bibi, as if destruction of Iran would solve all world problems. Delusioned man, believing it is only his side who is just and democratic, that can't be right.

Solve all the worlds problems?? That is NOT what the speech was about. Did you listen to the speech? If you think a Nuclear Iran is a good thing...then you obviously do not believe that they would target Australia with ICBMs. So, you are okay with a Nuclear Iran? Did you get the part of his speech concerned that a nuclear Iran would use those weapons as Terror....suitcase nukes, etc?