Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Netanyahu Speaks to Joint Session

joc

This speech has received minimal coverage in the world, which tells you that the Zionist sympathetic media is embarrassed by Bibi's grandstanding.

Going all partisan on the Americans is just just plain stupid and short sighted. It shows that Bibi is not a real statesman, not a clever soul at all. He must be an embarrassment to his own people at this stage.

The rats are leaving the sinking ship that is Bibi's Likud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv7tK2JD6Gg

The Rub's may live to regret giving this man a platform. Sympathy for Israel is at all all time low and it will impact domestic American elections when the Rub's sided with yesterdays man.

Br Cornelius

Never mind...I get it now. You think Jon Stewart has a freaking clue...that explains everything...I won't bother you anymore for real discussion. If you are so biased as to buy into Jon Stewart then you are lost in a lost world. And you want me to pull the plank from my eye? I already did...I threw out Jon Stewart, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, ABC, CBS, NBC and the rest years ago. Look at the swamp of crap you wade through on a daily basis. Your brain has been programmed by all the leftist propaganda of the various media networks...you think they are informing you...huh uh...Bro, they are programming you! Wake up! :w00t:

I missed the live broadcasting of the speech, but I caught it around four hours after it aired.

Every sovereign nation existing on this planet has a right to self-defense.

Every human being, by organic, natural law, has a right to self-defense.

Iran, even, has a right to self-defense, even if I think they're all wackjobs.

Israel and the Jews that it represents, should have our support, as they are a historically oppressed people.

If Iran attacks Israel, Israel should defend itself. If Israel attacks Iran, Iran should defend itself.

But with that being said, I hope Israel wins in either scenario.

The whole point Drayno is that...if Iran attacks Israel, it will be the end of Israel...because Iran is not going to attack Israel except with a nuclear weapon. The whole point of the speech was to tell the American people what a bad deal their inept President has made with Iran...and....that Israel will stand alone in thwarting Iran from reaching its nuclear goals....alone if necessary. It was an In Your Face speech between the lines to Obama.

Bibi showed the world what real leadership is. And the leader of the freeworld throws out some lame excuse about how he was too busy to watch because he was in a conference call with leaders of Europe. What a joke! What a complete and utter fool. So, we know already that Obama is going to sign a bad deal with Iran...because he is pro Iran. And we know that Israel will do whatever is necessary to thwart Iran's nuclear goal.

I think the nutshell conclusion here is that...a major war is looming in the ME between Israel and Iran.

Solve all the worlds problems?? That is NOT what the speech was about. Did you listen to the speech? If you think a Nuclear Iran is a good thing...then you obviously do not believe that they would target Australia with ICBMs. So, you are okay with a Nuclear Iran? Did you get the part of his speech concerned that a nuclear Iran would use those weapons as Terror....suitcase nukes, etc?

Same old cards being played, terrorist country ( Iran, that is how many see them - which is not true at all ) will, logically, do terrorist acts. Especially if they get to nukes, no?

I am not ok with nuclear anyone but if it is Israel who can influence all region with it's power then who are we to say that Iran can't use the same power to do same thing?

Keep in mind of how many people live in Iran, do you think that they are 80 million suicidal terrorists there? Did North Korea use nukes against anyone? No. If they had no nukes, would young Kimmy still rule N.Korea? Or it would be just a puppet state?

I follow same logic for Iran, if it will take nukes for them to get some respect then they should have them. People here mention student riots in Iran as a terrorist act!? What happened in Iran in 50s was terrorist act which paved way for this situation today. But no, it's easier to blame Iran, who didn't do rocket attacks on Israel after IDF killed their general - murder of high ranked army official is act of war - who is offensive - Iran or Israel?

Too many questions i asked, but the answers are obvious.

[edit] just to add, manipulation is known attribute of Israel officials, enough examples of that could be seen in latest conflict in Gaza. I don't believe one word that Bibi say.

Edited by Sir Smoke aLot
  • Like 3

Same old cards being played, terrorist country ( Iran, that is how many see them - which is not true at all ) will, logically, do terrorist acts. Especially if they get to nukes, no?

I am not ok with nuclear anyone but if it is Israel who can influence all region with it's power then who are we to say that Iran can't use the same power to do same thing?

Keep in mind of how many people live in Iran, do you think that they are 80 million suicidal terrorists there? Did North Korea use nukes against anyone? No. If they had no nukes, would young Kimmy still rule N.Korea? Or it would be just a puppet state?

I follow same logic for Iran, if it will take nukes for them to get some respect then they should have them. People here mention student riots in Iran as a terrorist act!? What happened in Iran in 50s was terrorist act which paved way for this situation today. But no, it's easier to blame Iran, who didn't do rocket attacks on Israel after IDF killed their general - murder of high ranked army official is act of war - who is offensive - Iran or Israel?

Too many questions i asked, but the answers are obvious.

Iran is using the Palestinians to wage war against Israel. Nevermind...you are too far gone. :no:

Iran is using the Palestinians to wage war against Israel. Nevermind...you are too far gone. :no:

I did, but it's all important to mention as we can't just focus on one thing without checking out every little event which has lead to it. When it's about Iran, there is a lot to talk about. Without Iran's support there would be no Palestinian at ME today and we would have very different map of ME today. As i have said, some of what mr. Bibi is saying could easily be applied to Israel.

• Like 1

Guest Br Cornelius

Are you a holocaust denier as well?

Only if you mean the Red Indian Holocaust.

I don't think the Zionists had anything to do with that.

Br Cornelius

Stevie Baby...you are so blind. Russia is behind Iran all the way...the whole entire reason the US will not lay a finger on Iran is ....RUSSIA.

I don't like Putin or the Russian politics, but, where do you see the difference in the strive of world domination between Russia and USA? Russia might be behind Iran, but who is behind Israel (actually I am wrong there, it is the other way around)? How many puppet states has the US set up in the world?

Right now there are two major players in the world of deceive, Russia and Israel.

Guest Br Cornelius

Never mind...I get it now. You think Jon Stewart has a freaking clue...that explains everything...I won't bother you anymore for real discussion. If you are so biased as to buy into Jon Stewart then you are lost in a lost world. And you want me to pull the plank from my eye? I already did...I threw out Jon Stewart, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, ABC, CBS, NBC and the rest years ago. Look at the swamp of crap you wade through on a daily basis. Your brain has been programmed by all the leftist propaganda of the various media networks...you think they are informing you...huh uh...Bro, they are programming you! Wake up! :w00t:

He's Jewish isn't he. i would have thought he would have had a better understanding than most.

Are you suggesting that Liberal Jews are less jewish :clap:

But the comedy aside, I spoke the truth about how this looks to the world outside congress.

Br Cornelius

That's really not fair to say. I think he just wants a much more restricted deal with Iran.

But that's the point and to quote President Obama, "Mr Netanyahu has not offered any viable alternatives" to negotiating with Tehran. You have the United Nations permanent 5 members all trying to secure a deal with Iran. Netanyahu himself in his speech said the deal is so bad, that it would be better to have no deal at all, - really? What Netanyahu wants is crippling sanctions which drives Iran away from the table, pushing Iran into isolation and leaving the international community in the dark, a guessing game as to Iran's nuclear program. and then we'll be reliant on dodgy intelligence (again) people will panic, calm heads wont prevail and air-strikes take place, and yet again the evil West and even worse the arch nemesis the Jewish state attacking a moslem country. under the UN charter we'd be the aggressors - fallout-result Shia uprising, Iran bordering Afghanistan and Iraq could make things interesting. - ALL this with a backdrop of the ongoing wider Sunni uprising in the middle east, as witnessed with ISIS, (sunni) backed by Sunni dominated Nations Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey etc... v's Shia dominated Nations Iraq, Iran and lesser extent Al Assad in Syria ruling (Alawites) religion. (follows Shia teachings)

And people want to get involved in this crap.........people need to wise up and understand what their getting themselves involved in - ongoing crises or calamities todate.

Afghanistan

Iraq

Libya

Syria

Ukraine

the West has already spent and continues to spend billions on these "support and stability missions. And people want to add Iran to the mix and all the consequences. and unintended consequences - **** Yeah World Police.

Edited by stevewinn
  • Like 2

Guest Br Cornelius

The whole point Drayno is that...if Iran attacks Israel, it will be the end of Israel...because Iran is not going to attack Israel except with a nuclear weapon. The whole point of the speech was to tell the American people what a bad deal their inept President has made with Iran...and....that Israel will stand alone in thwarting Iran from reaching its nuclear goals....alone if necessary. It was an In Your Face speech between the lines to Obama.

Bibi showed the world what real leadership is. And the leader of the freeworld throws out some lame excuse about how he was too busy to watch because he was in a conference call with leaders of Europe. What a joke! What a complete and utter fool. So, we know already that Obama is going to sign a bad deal with Iran...because he is pro Iran. And we know that Israel will do whatever is necessary to thwart Iran's nuclear goal.

I think the nutshell conclusion here is that...a major war is looming in the ME between Israel and Iran.

You have to believe that Iran would commit actual suicide just to destroy Israel. Thats just delusional but its the BS that Bibi is peddling to his poodles.

Look up the sampson option and who has the most ability to destroy a country in the Middle East - it certainly isn't Iran.

Br Cornelius

You have to believe that Iran would commit actual suicide just to destroy Israel. Thats just delusional but its the BS that Bibi is peddling to his poodles.

Look up the sampson option and who has the most ability to destroy a country in the Middle East - it certainly isn't Iran.

Br Cornelius

But, but, but, Bro...Iran's former President Ackmadiddywad already explained how that was what Iran wanted....to usher in the 12th Imam...

You need to personalize it...if I was threatening you personally Bro...if I were telling you that I was going to do x, y and z to you and your family...wouldn't you take me seriously? Or would you just say, pffft, that's just ole joc BSing ? You might say that...but what if I caught your kid on the way home from school and beat the crap out of him...and then said...Tell your Daddy that I'm going to do x, y and z to your sister tomorrow. You might think maybe good ole joc wasn't just BSing at that point.

Yamato basically said that Israel's Dome Shield was a crock. Hamas continues to rain rockets on Israel and the only reason they aren't hitting targets is because of the Dome. Don't you think after suffering innumerable attacks in their market places by Palestinian Suicide Bombers backed by Iran that Israel might have a legitimate concern over a Nuclear Iran?

Edited by joc

Guest Br Cornelius

But, but, but, Bro...Iran's former President Ackmadiddywad already explained how that was what Iran wanted....to usher in the 12th Imam...

You need to personalize it...if I was threatening you personally Bro...if I were telling you that I was going to do x, y and z to you and your family...wouldn't you take me seriously? Or would you just say, pffft, that's just ole joc BSing ? You might say that...but what if I caught your kid on the way home from school and beat the crap out of him...and then said...Tell your Daddy that I'm going to do x, y and z to your sister tomorrow. You might think maybe good ole joc wasn't just BSing at that point.

Yamato basically said that Israel's Dome Shield was a crock. Hamas continues to rain rockets on Israel and the only reason they aren't hitting targets is because of the Dome. Don't you think after suffering innumerable attacks in their market places by Palestinian Suicide Bombers backed by Iran that Israel might have a legitimate concern over a Nuclear Iran?

Many things are said joc (you should know) but that doesn't means that they are policy. As I said one fanatical president isn't at liberty to destroy Israel when the rest of the Government knows that would mean certain death for them all.

What is however well know is that America has never attacked a nuclear power so Nucks offer a powerful deterrent against American aggression. Lets face it the USA have been openly threatening to attack Iran for about 30years at this point, and they have form (Iraq, and look how well that turned out).

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius

Many things are said joc (you should know) but that doesn't means that they are policy. As I said one fanatical president isn't at liberty to destroy Israel when the rest of the Government knows that would mean certain death for them all.

What is however well know is that America has never attacked a nuclear power so Nucks offer a powerful deterrent against American aggression. Lets face it the USA have been openly threatening to attack Iran for about 30years at this point, and they have form (Iraq, and look how well that turned out).

Br Cornelius

Have you ever read the Constitution of the United States of America? I'm guessing you have. Have you ever read the Constitution of The Islamic Republic of Iran? I'm guessing you have not and encouraging you to do so.

Here is just a part of the Iranian Constitution:

An Ideological Army

In the formation and equipping of the country's defence forces, due attention must be paid to

faith and ideology as the basic criteria. Accordingly, the Army of the Islamic Republic of Iran

and the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps are to be organized in conformity with this goal,

and they will be responsible not only for guarding and preserving the frontiers of the country, but

also for fulfilling the ideological mission of jihad in God's way; that is, extending the sovereignty

of God's law throughout the world (this is in accordance with the Koranic verse "Prepare against

them whatever force you are able to muster, and strings of horses, striking fear into the enemy of

God and your enemy, and others besides them" [8:60]).

Did you read that? "Prepare against

them whatever force you are able to muster, and strings of horses, striking fear into the enemy of

Whatever force you are able to muster....striking fear into the enemy of God and your enemy and others besides them...

THAT is the current Constitution of Iran...in place since 1979

• Like 1

Guest Br Cornelius

As I said joc, the Iranians are not about to commit literal suicide despite what their constitution might say.

Br Cornelius

That Sura from Qur'an is advice to people ( Muslims ) how to behave when advancing enemies are going to attack your people. It is covering problems of being decieved after you have signed deal with others. Mainly it is about traitors.

Would it be better if there was written something like '' if traitors make you suffer, you just let them do it as long as they like ''. I kinda like that part of Iranian constitution Joc, if you have time and if you like to, it is short part of Qur'an, could be read in few mins and then you would see how it is easy for verses to loose meaning if picked out from whole story.

[edit] to add

It sends strong message that only by being strong ( having army - or nukes in reality of this world ) you can avoid aggression, among other things.

Edited by Sir Smoke aLot
  • Like 3

...oh...okay...

How does destroying Israel = Suicide for Iran...who is going to destroy a Nuclear Iran?

Obama?

I would insert fourty lines of ha ha ha again but I'm just not in the mood

Guest Br Cornelius

...oh...okay...

How does destroying Israel = Suicide for Iran...who is going to destroy a Nuclear Iran?

Obama?

I would insert fourty lines of ha ha ha again but I'm just not in the mood

Israel has a stockpile of hundreds of Nukes. Remember that mutually assured destruction thing - the one that stopped the USA and USSR from directly attacking each other for about 70years.

Br Cornelius.

That Sura from Qur'an is advice to people ( Muslims ) how to behave when advancing enemies are going to attack your people. It is covering problems of being decieved after you have signed deal with others. Mainly it is about traitors.

Would it be better if there was written something like '' if traitors make you suffer, you just let them do it as long as they like ''. I kinda like that part of Iranian constitution Joc, if you have time and if you like to, it is short part of Qur'an, could be read in few mins and then you would see how it is easy for verses to loose meaning if picked out from whole story.

[edit] to add

It sends strong message that only by being strong ( having army - or nukes in reality of this world ) you can avoid aggression, among other things.

Since you are so literate about the Quran...and all things Iranian apparently...please elaborate on the meaning of what i posted from their own Constitution...

Namely:

An Ideological Army

In the formation and equipping of the country's defence forces, due attention must be paid to

faith and ideology as the basic criteria. Accordingly, the Army of the Islamic Republic of Iran

and the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps are to be organized in conformity with this goal,

and they will be responsible not only for guarding and preserving the frontiers of the country, but

also for fulfilling the ideological mission of jihad in God's way; that is, extending the sovereignty

of God's law throughout the world (this is in accordance with the Koranic verse "Prepare against

Tell me what Jihad means please...I guess I'm an illiterate...

Israel has a stockpile of hundreds of Nukes. Remember that mutually assured destruction thing - the one that stopped the USA and USSR from directly attacking each other for about 70years.

Br Cornelius.

Hamas fires rockets at Israel every single day...all it takes is for one of those rockets to be Nuclear and Israels ability to strike back vaporizes.

But that's the point and to quote President Obama, "Mr Netanyahu has not offered any viable alternatives" to negotiating with Tehran. You have the United Nations permanent 5 members all trying to secure a deal with Iran. Netanyahu himself in his speech said the deal is so bad, that it would be better to have no deal at all, - really? What Netanyahu wants is crippling sanctions which drives Iran away from the table, pushing Iran into isolation and leaving the international community in the dark, a guessing game as to Iran's nuclear program. and then we'll be reliant on dodgy intelligence (again) people will panic, calm heads wont prevail and air-strikes take place, and yet again the evil West and even worse the arch nemesis the Jewish state attacking a moslem country. under the UN charter we'd be the aggressors - fallout-result Shia uprising, Iran bordering Afghanistan and Iraq could make things interesting. - ALL this with a backdrop of the ongoing wider Sunni uprising in the middle east, as witnessed with ISIS, (sunni) backed by Sunni dominated Nations Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey etc... v's Shia dominated Nations Iraq, Iran and lesser extent Al Assad in Syria ruling (Alawites) religion. (follows Shia teachings)

And people want to get involved in this crap.........people need to wise up and understand what their getting themselves involved in - ongoing crises or calamities todate.

Afghanistan

Iraq

Libya

Syria

Ukraine

the West has already spent and continues to spend billions on these "support and stability missions. And people want to add Iran to the mix and all the consequences. and unintended consequences - **** Yeah World Police.

No doubt. Everything you said here is true. I don't think we should get involved at all. Im just saying they better come up with a deal that makes sure Iran cant get a nuke, if they are at all interested in stopping Israel from bombing them. Personally I wouldnt feel real comfortable living in Israel knowing Iran could make a nuke and pass it off to one of their terrorist friends either. If I ruled Israel Id make preparations to make sure that didn't happen as well.

• Like 2

Either way though, even if Israel does something, I don't think we should get involved.

Guest Br Cornelius

Hamas fires rockets at Israel every single day...all it takes is for one of those rockets to be Nuclear and Israels ability to strike back vaporizes.

You don't seem to understand how these things actually work. Those stockpiles are not vulnerable in that way - MAD still applies.

Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius.

Yep, they have the most advanced nuclear sub as well. They could destroy anyone, from anywhere, completely

Either way though, even if Israel does something, I don't think we should get involved.

If Israel takes unilateral action against Iran...we will have to get involved because it will involve Iran's daddy...Moscow.

You don't seem to understand how these things actually work. Those stockpiles are not vulnerable in that way - MAD still applies.

Br Cornelius

Yep, they have the most advanced nuclear sub as well. They could destroy anyone, from anywhere, completely

There is one thing you aren't addressing....EMP...which will be a deathknoll to Israels ability to communicate with their nuclear subs...if they even have them...as well the ability to launch so much as a phone call...

Edited by joc