Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hillary flaunts the law

Harte

Eh, I still can't bring my self to care. Is Hillary sleazy? Yup. Am I going to vote for her? No.

Want me to raise an eyebrow? Bring some criminal charges to the table. Till then it's just mud slinging and huffing and puffing.

On a side note: What kind of moron would ever put anything incriminating in their emails knowing that everything these days are saved?

Eh, I still can't bring my self to care. Is Hillary sleazy? Yup. Am I going to vote for her? No.

Want me to raise an eyebrow? Bring some criminal charges to the table. Till then it's just mud slinging and huffing and puffing.

On a side note: What kind of moron would ever put anything incriminating in their emails knowing that everything these days are saved?

When they know that they are not saved. When the only saved email is on their personal server.... Perhaps?

• Like 2

The true story as told by Hillary Clinton:

"Some years ago, nearing dinner time at the White House,

our regular cook fell ill and they had to get a replacement on short notice.

He wasn't the smartest looking guy, in fact he seemed a bit dirty.

The President voiced his concerns to his Chief of Staff but was told

that this was the best they could do on such short notice.

Just before the meal, Bill noticed the cook sticking his finger in the soup to taste it and again complained to the Chief Of Staff, but

he was assured that many chefs did that.

Dinner went okay, although Bill thought that the soup tasted a little funny. By the time dessert came, he started to have stomach cramps and

nausea. It was getting worse and worse until finally the President had to excuse himself.

By now, he was desperately ill with violent cramps and was so disorientated that he couldn't remember which door led to the bathroom. He was on the verge of passing out from the pain when he finally found a door that opened.

As he unzipped his trousers and ran in, he realized to his horror that he had stumbled into Monica Lewinsky's office with his trousers

around his knees. As he was about to pass out, this naive girl bent over him and heard the President whisper in a barely audible voice: "Sack my cook"

"And that is how the whole misunderstanding occurred."
Edited by odiesbsc
  • Like 3

The other shoe to drop is did Hilary keep classified data on her server. If so she ias as guilty as CIA director John Deutch, General David Petraeus, and former NSA Sandy Berger who all were punished accordingly (Deutsch got pardoned I think). Obama has left her to twist in the wind so no help there so lets see how these criminals from Arkansas try and weasel out of their latest illegal activities. OBTW, Bill boy has his own set of problems with orgy island and underage sex slaves. I hope they both get perp walked

• Like 1

This will all come out as it seems the progressives want someone other than Hillary to run and so she is losing her normal democrat protection from the press. Hell, they arte treating he as if she is a republican.

Hill talks about secret email accounts

http://www.thegatewa...accounts-video/

Wouldn't anyone want anyone other than Hilarity to run? I suppose Republicans might feel that she'd be a liability to the Democrats and so lose them votes, but that seems a huge gamble considering how many would undoubtedly vote for her because (a) she's a woman (theoretically at any rate), and ( b ) she's called Clinton.
  • Like 1

I've just thought about this. Shouldn't it be flouts the law?

flout

openly disregard (a rule, law, or convention).

"the advertising code is being flouted"

synonyms:
    , refuse to obey, go against, rebel against,
    , show contempt for, fly in the face of, thumb one's nose at, make a fool of,poke fun at;

Flaunt means

verb

• display (something) ostentatiously, especially in order to provoke envy or admiration or to show defiance.

Sorry, that's something that's been nagging me for a while, I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was. :blush::cry:

Edited by Norbert Dentressangle

Yes, it should be flouts.

Harte

Sorry, i was possessed by Captain Dictionary for a moment there. I'm ok now.

• Like 1

Wouldn't anyone want anyone other than Hilarity to run? I suppose Republicans might feel that she'd be a liability to the Democrats and so lose them votes, but that seems a huge gamble considering how many would undoubtedly vote for her because (a) she's a woman (theoretically at any rate), and ( b ) she's called Clinton.

This really isn't a republican thing, though, is it? The MSM is going after her, something we've never seen before and she did break federal regulations. If she had classified info on that server she has a legal problem. Nothing new there but this time out neither the democrats or their adjunct arm, the MSM, is covering for her. How about orgy island and Bill's multiple trips there? You fine with that?

My concern with issues like this is that if you can't trust someone with small responsibilities then how can you trust them with big ones? Disregard for the law usually starts out small. Few rob a bank as their first crime, but rather start out lifting packs of gum and work their way up. I've worked in areas where the most sensitive data was credit card numbers and employee records and anyone would have been fired for breaches of security such as this.

The other thing that concerns me in any discussion of political wrong doing is the concept of moral relativism that is often used as an excuse. The defenders of people such as Hillary have no shame or sense of proportion and will go back in history as far as necessary to find someone more culpable just so they can claim that this is not the first or the worst. That kind of thinking is why we are in the mess we're in. It's like being pulled over for speeding and pleading that it's been done before so you should get a pass. We are each responsible for our own behavior regardless of the past actions of others. With great prestige and power should also come the duty of being more responsible and more honorable, not less. If Hillary flouts the law or job requirements on something as routine as email then what other abuses of power were committed? Missing emails may be the small crime used to cover up more serious violations of the law. This is national security we're talking about. Details matter.

• Like 8

That's true. But the hypocrisy of singling out one person out of a crowd of slimeballs makes me question the trustworthiness, judgment, and motivations of the people doing the singling out as well. Palin, Romney, Cuomo, etc. They aren't history. They still are active in politics. Using the speeding analogy. If we have cops that pull over one speeder after letting others go because of a difference, would not the public cry bias? Would you trust that cop to honestly enforce other laws?

We have politicians like Lindsey Graham that don't even use email. Is he hiding something? Is he doing it to skirt around the regulations? No. Email just isn't that big of a deal.

And to be brutally honest after watching how the executive and legislative branch worked over my lifetime, I would say that politicians whole careers are spent bending and twisting laws to their own personal interpretation. You would be a fool to place true trust in any of them.

This really isn't a republican thing, though, is it? The MSM is going after her, something we've never seen before and she did break federal regulations. If she had classified info on that server she has a legal problem. Nothing new there but this time out neither the democrats or their adjunct arm, the MSM, is covering for her. How about orgy island and Bill's multiple trips there? You fine with that?

Did it sound as if I was supportive of her? I wouldn't want anyone to get that impressions, heavens.

Did it sound as if I was supportive of her? I wouldn't want anyone to get that impressions, heavens.

Having reread your post no, it doesn't sound like you are supporting it and I shouldn't have posted at the time because I was, literally, running for the door and didn't fully comprehend what you had written so sorry for that, my bad.

Gromdor sees tis as a big nothing but it is the exact opposite if you care about the historical record. What Hillary did when she presumably deleted all the emails from her Benghazi trip is change the historical record. Because of her hubris we may never know what the records will show happened. There is a reason that all this paper and email is kept on file and that reason is the people need to be able to hold their elected officials accountable. Hillary has sidestepped that, she thinks, by making sure she controls the historical record, not the people and I hope this ends her political aspirations forever.

• Like 4

Oh, don't get me wrong. There is enough shadiness in this particular instance for it to potentially be a big dead. But until I see charges and convictions instead of words like presumably, could have, potentially, etc. I am going to take the whole thing with a grain of salt. And honestly, if you end your argument with " I hope this ends her political aspirations forever." it shows me that your motivations for the argument is political rather than any care for justice.

Anyone with any hope for the future of mankind would surely wish to see her political ambitions ended for ever.

:(

• Like 5

The sad thing is the fact that the only truly elected position she ever had was Senator. The rest of her political career was because of her connections. Even if she fails in a bid for presidency, I doubt her influence will end. She's come a long ways since her days as president of the Wellesley Young Republicans.

If you ask me it went downhill after the Roosevelts.

• Like 1

If you ask me it went downhill after the Roosevelts.

After the first one.

Harte

• Like 2

I don't think this is anything that she needs to be put on trial for, but the ethical appearance probably should require her to step aside from running for President.

I don't think she will, and I think this (and many other ethical blunders) will haunt her at Election day and she'll loose. But right now, she's not going to give up her shot at POWER.

Edit:

I can just see it now. "Sure I ordered the bombing of Moscow.... Putin deserved it... Well sure he's invading Europe now, but at this point what difference does it make??"

At least she has a tag line now....

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

What is this bumbling about she used this one email address out of convenience being that it was easier to have to carry only one phone instead of two phones for two email accounts? I have tons of email accounts on any device at any time. That sounds surprisingly dumb.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2015/03/10/hillary-clinton-emails-state-department/24668715/

• Like 1

Hillary Rodham Clinton directed aides to delete some 30,000 emails from her personal server after determining that they were not related to work, the former secretary of State disclosed at a news conference Tuesday.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/politicsnow/la-pn-hillary-clinton-email-un-20150310-story.html

I suppose assuring that this kind of thing doesn't happen is why there are Official Government emails for everyone.

• Like 4