Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hillary flaunts the law

Harte

What is this bumbling about she used this one email address out of convenience being that it was easier to have to carry only one phone instead of two phones for two email accounts? I have tons of email accounts on any device at any time. That sounds surprisingly dumb.

http://www.usatoday....tment/24668715/

Have you ever worked for the government? You can't have your personal email on your government phone, or your government email on your personal phone..

Have you ever worked for the government? You can't have your personal email on your government phone, or your government email on your personal phone..

No I've only ever payed for them. The issue there is, and I meant to make note of so thanks for bringing it up, the deal with using the government email for personal use and that in itself isn't actually too concerning. What is is that she has power on a whim to erase emails that she "deemed" as personal. Good on her if she was honest about each but if it's a government account then all should be preserved as per the standards of the official regulations and if that doesn't sit well then don't use your government account for personal use and carry another phone. Especially when you serve a position so close to the helm.

• Like 3

It is interesting that the primary excuse given was she didn't want to carry two phones. Is there a reason she couldn't have a dot gov and a civilian email on one phone? Seems like a stupid excuse to me. She needs to fire whatever idiot came up with that idea.

• Like 2

Especially given that she took so much time to prepare these statements. So the news was running a clip last night dated Feb 24 where she was asked on a talk show if she like iPhone or Android. She said iPhone...and Blackberry...and an iPad or two. All together she uses four devices. Seems to me that all her reasoning is so poor and obviously so that she should've just said what's really on her mind... EfYou America I do what I want.

• Like 4

Especially given that she took so much time to prepare these statements. So the news was running a clip last night dated Feb 24 where she was asked on a talk show if she like iPhone or Android. She said iPhone...and Blackberry...and an iPad or two. All together she uses four devices. Seems to me that all her reasoning is so poor and obviously so that she should've just said what's really on her mind... EfYou America I do what I want.

Oh puhleez! Why are you people ganging up and talking down this brilliant woman? She went through hell! Have you no heart? Give her a break already...seriously...

First she had to put up with you people demanding letters from the Rose Law Firm where she once 'barely' worked at. Then she had to endure her husbands sexual trists...then all of her hard, behind the scenes and in secret...Health Care Reformation work got shot down. Then Ted Kennedy threw her under the bus for Obama. Then Obama threw her under the bus again. The only break she's gotten was when she won...I mean earned...I mean...when she made a hundred grand off of a 100 dollar stake in cattle futures. And now...this! Really?

Oh ...and I remember how you guys talked down about this Wonderful American Hero who did her best to singlehandedly defend our Embassy in Benghazi when it was ruthlessly attacked by a mob of angry You Tube Watchers.

Emails? pffftt

What difference does it make now?

...ask yourselves that question...maybe you'll find the stomach...I mean...the heart to buy her lies..I mean..her story...I mean...come on...It's Hillary..if you can't trust Hillary who can you trust? Go ahead...subpena the server...you know what you'll find?...innocence that's what...maybe a few recipes when she was in the kitchen, baking cookies with her daughter.

• Like 4

It is interesting that the primary excuse given was she didn't want to carry two phones. Is there a reason she couldn't have a dot gov and a civilian email on one phone? Seems like a stupid excuse to me. She needs to fire whatever idiot came up with that idea.

Especially when hundreds of thousands of government employees do carry two sets of devices because of these rules. Hell, she has a cadre of aids to carry her stuff around for her. I agree, lame excuse for sure.

• Like 3

She's never had her email compromised, because she told us so. She's never sent anything sensitive over email, because she told us so. All the emails she deleted were personal, not work related, because she told us so. All the emails released are the only ones work related, because she told us so.

Every time I watch Cops, the drug trafficer says that those aren't his drugs.... Because he told us so....

Trust.... It has to be earned, not taken as granted.

EDIT: Also I hate being treated like I'm an idiot and will believe a completely stupid excuse.

Why didn't she just tell us her dog ate the emails???

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 7

No I've only ever payed for them. The issue there is, and I meant to make note of so thanks for bringing it up, the deal with using the government email for personal use and that in itself isn't actually too concerning. What is is that she has power on a whim to erase emails that she "deemed" as personal. Good on her if she was honest about each but if it's a government account then all should be preserved as per the standards of the official regulations and if that doesn't sit well then don't use your government account for personal use and carry another phone. Especially when you serve a position so close to the helm.

I never said it wasn't an issue, but in this thread and the other thread, you have people acting like she is stupid becaue she can't figure out how to add another email to her phone...when in fact, they are stupid because they think you can put personal email on a government phone.

Hillary isn't stupid..she isn't that bright either though. What she is is..a liar.

• Like 1

Looks like Hillary's secure email was hacked way back during the Libya debacle

http://gawker.com/59...-former-staffer

As the Smoking Gun and others have reported, a hacker calling himself (or herself) "Guccifer" claims to have compromised the email account of former Clinton aide Sidney Blumenthal, revealing memos that Blumenthal purportedly wrote to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton about Benghazi and other matters. What seems to have escaped notice is that Blumenthal, a fierce Clinton partisan in the 1990s, was the orchestrator of a subterranean smear campaign against Obama during the Democratic primary and was specifically spiked by the White House as a potential staffer for Clinton when she became Secretary of State. And he was sending notes to Clinton at a private, non-governmental email address. Did Obama know Clinton was consulting with the guy who tried to kneecap him?

Blumenthal has long been a fomenter of dark whisper campaigns against Clinton enemies. He was famously accused in the 1990s by his former friend Christopher Hitchens of spreading the lie that Monica Lewinsky was a mere "stalker" who shouldn't be taken seriously. More recently, as Gawker reported, he was busy compiling scurrilous opposition research dossiers about Barack Obama's purported ties to unwholesome black preachers that ended up in Fox News chief Roger Ailes' inbox. That sort of behavior is, presumably, why the Obama White House put the kibosh on Clinton's attempt to hire Blumenthal at the State Department in 2009.

18i3heihvl73sjpg.jpg

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

I suppose HDR22 stands for Hillary Diane Rodham? Hillary's maiden name. Maybe the 22 is for when she was 22 years old (1969), before she met Bill in 1971. I doubt she's been using the same email address since 1971 though. Seems like she would have added "clinton" to the address long ago, unless her loyalties lay elsewhere??

• Like 2

I suppose HDR22 stands for Hillary Diane Rodham? Hillary's maiden name. Maybe the 22 is for when she was 22 years old (1969), before she met Bill in 1971. I doubt she's been using the same email address since 1971 though. Seems like she would have added "clinton" to the address long ago, unless her loyalties lay elsewhere??

Well, if HDR is her email address, it wasn't her email that was hacked, considering it is a screenshot of the "Sent" folder...

Well, if HDR is her email address, it wasn't her email that was hacked, considering it is a screenshot of the "Sent" folder...

I'd agree with that....

It is from sbwhoeop@aol.com

Nitasha Tiku at Gawker Media

Edited by joc

I believe it's the secure part on a phone. On mine, I have the Device Policy app and I think it only controls one email. I can have one secured and one unsecured. Two? probably not. They would conflict with each other. The whole point is that it can be controlled by a remote administrator - on my personal phone.https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.enterprise.dmagent&hl=en

I like how Hillary pointed out that she only sent official work emails to people who used a Dot Gov account. So everything was actually backed up effectively. ....So.... She's the only one allowed to be special? ..... :nw:

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 3

Hillary has several email addresses on the server, and that is a screenshot of Sid Blumenthal's desktop with multiple emails to Hillary discussing, presumably, Libya and back door communications. The point of this hack was to show that despite being told, unequivocally, not to involve Blumenthal in SecState business, Hillary was using him at a high level and , once again presumably, passing classified info onto him.

Can we trust this is real? You make the call but given all that is happening shouldn't this be investigated? Well, it looks like the WH is already doing so and you'll be hearing about it soon.

I like how Hillary pointed out that she only sent official work emails to people who used a Dot Gov account. So everything was actually backed up effectively. ....So.... She's the only one allowed to be special? ..... :nw:

That goes in line with typical government efficiency. Why be able to search all her emails from her one account when they can search thousands of random federal employees accounts taking ten times longer and costing ten times as much? And people want her in charge of our national affairs? Jesus. And you're right. Her statement there is full of hubris. What if some other elite official felt inconvenienced and used other than offical domain addresses? Then how to keep track. Someone should ask her that just so we can hear her say she the only one special enough to break the rules.

• Like 4

There were enough stupid people and enough cheating to get that thief Obama reelected, so I have no doubt the same band of thieves, hustlers, robbers and morons would show up and vote for Hillary. Hell, she may have 15 million illegals voting for her as well.

• Like 1

I honestly don't think she will get the democratic nomination. I can't believe I feel that way but I just feel it.

• Like 2

I honestly don't think she will get the democratic nomination. I can't believe I feel that way but I just feel it.

So the democrats get Elizabeth Warren, another half term senator who will push this terrible agenda of US government running every aspect of our lives. The MSM will fall in line and make her the second coming and we get another term of this. Trillions more in debt until it all collapses, just as Saul Alinsky preached.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

Damn at this rate she will only be a one term president.

Do you think we could improve that still further and make her a no term president?
  • Like 1

Sid Blumenthal's email address. Son of Max Blumenthal.

He's Max's father...I did not know that.

Edited by Yamato