Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Insurance firm now covers death by Dalek

UM-Bot

Virgin Money is offering a variety of bizarre insurance policies covering a range of unlikely scenarios.

In an effort to highlight the importance of life insurance the financial giant has announced a series of unconventional policies to cover things that are extremely unlikely to actually happen.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/278750/insurance-firm-now-covers-death-by-dalek

• Like 2

Are they serious? Daleks don't exist. O_O; At least I don't think so. It has to be a promo for the show!

My insurance agent has been trying to sell me coverage against attack by microscopic vampiric alien rodents with gingivitis for years.

• Like 4

Only in the UK. :P

• Like 2

I need insurance for a possible deadly interaction with Rick Grimes from the Walking Dead!

Are they serious? Daleks don't exist. O_O; At least I don't think so.

But have you ever threatened by one at a convention? I once had. Bloody supersized pepper pot said he'd give me a right good plunging if I didn't get out of his way... To say nothing about what he'd do with the flaming egg whisk.... :cry:

• Like 3

This is just too funny. How does the saying go about a fool and their money? :lol:

Daleks absolutely exist. One could fall over on you at the set of a Dr Who episode. Then where would you be without insurance??

thxcoojpz1hckzmqm62w1.gif

• Like 2

Are people actually buying this insurance? Can vampires collect on life insurance?

• Like 1

Are people actually buying this insurance? Can vampires collect on life insurance?

Would it be Coffin-to-Coffin insurance?

• Like 2

The vampire policy, as I understand it, is limited to but not limited to death by stake. Hope this clarifies things. :)

• Like 1

So if you get ran over by a car, they probably won't pay, but a coyote dropping a piano on your head, no problem.

• Like 2

I am not worried about Daleks. There is only so much damage a whisk and a sink plunger can do.

• Like 1

I'm just waiting for insurance that covers medical expenses resulting in physical and emotion trauma caused by alien abuctions.

• Like 2

Wherever there is great enough demand eventually a supplier is going to appear...

Well, cool! Covers extermination!!!!! Gotta love that! :tu:

Are they serious? Daleks don't exist. O_O; At least I don't think so. It has to be a promo for the show!

Well, if you think about it, it's probably advertising for it's company. Pay the rates, for something, never to happen. (Makes me think of saying something funny like, 'boy, would love to see the looks in their eyes when those Daleks come a calling!' ;):devil:

EXPLAIN! EXPLAIN!

:tu::D

Oooooh, I so want to say something about blood suckers and .............................. I digress!! :D

I am not worried about Daleks. There is only so much damage a whisk and a sink plunger can do.

They fly now!!! :yes: *looks sheepish*
  • Like 1