Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
No Censorship

Thread For Art Bell

31 posts in this topic

spirit unknown

His show changed my life with a guest he had on in early 2000's

His guest. "Tara Reynolds" NDE. I was looking for something new and came across his voice and the rest is...back. Great to hear he is back! What a great voice in the night!

-Sunny.

AZDZ

As I expected would be the case, I haven't heard a single episode of the new show.

Listening live is supposed to be free but whenever I tune in at showtime, some unknown nobody talking about I don't care what, is being aired.

Edited by AZDZ

mbrn30000

As I expected would be the case, I haven't heard a single episode of the new show.

Listening live is supposed to be free but whenever I tune in at showtime, some unknown nobody talking about I don't care what, is being aired.

have you tried this link m-f. I have not yet. http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/

NewAge1

The thing is that if you can't listen live (which is not possible for me) you have to pay 7,99$ a month for catching up with the show archives.

I like Art Bell's style but I probably won't pay that amount for a radio show, especially as there are plenty of good alternatives for free nowadays on the internet.

Edited by Phenix20

Spider_19

This guy has had some CRAZY calls. I wrote a top 10 on my blog RE:strangest calls he has received.

As far as I know, you can listen to Art Bell on the TuneIn website or with the app for you smartphone or tablet.

AZDZ

So the show will have the bumper music? What Art Bell show is complete without 'The Fixx' or 'The Alan Parsons Project' opening up a paranormal topic?

An Alan Parsons Moment!

have you tried this link m-f. I have not yet. http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/

Yes.

Bonus Alan Parsons!

Edited by AZDZ
  • Like 1