Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Putin admits that he planned Crimea annexatio

questionmark

You guys can have Toronto if you want, hell... we'll even throw in the other half of Niagra Falls (the 'best' half).

No thanks.

That place makes me have to pee.

Harte

That place makes me have to pee.

...and that's a good thing.

In exchange we'll take Alaska. You bought Alaska, what, almost 150 years ago for $7.2 million, it's old. We'll give you $125 million (even in American dollars), cash deal!

How could he have planned it when he spends his free time riding wild bears!

vladimir-putin-riding-bear.jpg

....only though because he cannot spend his time riding wild megalodons!

Come to Canada... Wait for winter and a combined arms assault with mounted moose cavalry will be charging you a cross the tundra!

Canadian+cavalry+unit+_b04d8e66d0bd8e5cf695a7bd3d725c26.jpeg

I like it alot ......

• Like 4

Text: Putin- is said to be in Alaska courtesy is not enough.

7006e1b161c870ef004ddad3fc9f2475b25f3e208716134.jpg

Fortunately, I (pretend to) speak Russian fluently! The words in the picture, properly translated say:

Remember Comrad, it is very important...when I take Crimea...you must call for sanctions...so that the gullible Americans will

not think you are one of us!

• Like 1

I vote we take Canada.

They don't deserve all those Muskies anyway.

Plus, unlike the Muskies, they won't put up much of a fight.

Harte

(pssst, don't tell anybody but: been tried twice before and both times we had to leave with the tail between the legs....)

• Like 2

(pssst, don't tell anybody but: been tried twice before and both times we had to leave with the tail between the legs....)

3 times if you count the Irish Americans.

• Like 2

This may be a technicality, but both times it was British troops defending Canada so really it was the British who beat us back and not the Canadians.

This may be a technicality, but both times it was British troops defending Canada so really it was the British who beat us back and not the Canadians.

British troops and Canadian Militia the first two times and Canadian troops and Militia the third time.

• Like 2

Not to mention, if we wanted to (Canada), we could give the US a guerrilla war that makes IRAQ look peaceful. Just saying.

You do not hear me again, Go to any forum of the Crimea, and write about the occurrence of the Russian army in the Crimea. I am sure that many curses, in his address, you have not heard. Go ahead.

http://forum.sevasto...=808897&start=0

An invasion is still an invasion, no if's or but's. If Putin actually cared about Crimea, he would of gone to the the EU or UN and said

"Look, there are many Russian people and many supporters of the outed president and without a functioning Ukrainain government, the only thing the Russian government requests and as I, is to protect our interests and associated people. As I feel Crimea would be torn apart by rebel groups or any foreign government other than our own. So I will ask the UN or (EU) to allow us to protect and secure Russian interests without any casualties to both parties."

Regards, Putin

Ok its something I would of said but, how hard was that? instead of going in sneaky sneaky, he could of said that

• Like 1

Except there's no gorillas in Canda.

Now, a muskie war, that I would understand.

Harte

An invasion is still an invasion, no if's or but's. If Putin actually cared about Crimea, he would of gone to the the EU or UN and said

"Look, there are many Russian people and many supporters of the outed president and without a functioning Ukrainain government, the only thing the Russian government requests and as I, is to protect our interests and associated people. As I feel Crimea would be torn apart by rebel groups or any foreign government other than our own. So I will ask the UN or (EU) to allow us to protect and secure Russian interests without any casualties to both parties."

Regards, Putin

Ok its something I would of said but, how hard was that? instead of going in sneaky sneaky, he could of said that

ask for forgiveness later, (or not), not for permission before. neither eu not un would gave putin permission to take over. now he has cremia and neither un, nor eu can do anything about it..

Edited by aztek

Fortunately, I (pretend to) speak Russian fluently! The words in the picture, properly translated say:

Remember Comrad, it is very important...when I take Crimea...you must call for sanctions...so that the gullible Americans will

not think you are one of us!

Best laugh of the day, so far.

Not to mention, if we wanted to (Canada), we could give the US a guerrilla war that makes IRAQ look peaceful. Just saying.

Well until you got down to Texas...then you'd find out the true meaning of the phrase...Kill them all, Let God sort them out!

• Like 1

Regards, Putin

Putin would have needed a UN resolution to be passed for that, With the UK, France and the USA holding veto's he had no chance. plus its the EU and USA who wanted to prise Crimea away from Russia. the Crimean annexation is by standards was bloodless, achieved with lightening speed and consolidated within 24 hours. It helped Russia already had 15,000+ troops stationed there.

• Like 1

Putin would have needed a UN resolution to be passed for that, With the UK, France and the USA holding veto's he had no chance. plus its the EU and USA who wanted to prise Crimea away from Russia. the Crimean annexation is by standards was bloodless, achieved with lightening speed and consolidated within 24 hours. It helped Russia already had 15,000+ troops stationed there.

It would be seen as sign of weakness, mighty old Russia asking EU to do something in Russian 'garden'. What is EU got to do with Crimea anyways.

• Like 1

It would be seen as sign of weakness, mighty old Russia asking EU to do something in Russian 'garden'. What is EU got to do with Crimea anyways.

Ukraine is sovereign, European state.

Not yours, steve's or Waldo's garden, backyard or dowry.

It's bizarre I have to remind you it's only good (pragmatic) American will that keeps Bosnia&Herzegovina whole at the moment, on top of the fact that if Russian offensive against Europe continues your country will be attacked by Serbia again and RS would go separatist even before first humanitarian aid comes from Russia. Probably via Hungary, unless something logical happens there. In that case it would be that evil US and horrible EU with devilish NATO that would stop my country from helping herself with roughly half of yours. They would save B&H western half, but you'd be stuck in the garden of Orthodox Eden, silly kid.

Would you say then “What has EU got to do with Bosnia anyway”?

That analogy is not quite right, since Ukraine shows no signs of falling apart the way B&H does, but it should be enough for you to understand that by being pro-Russian you’re sawing off the branch you personally are sitting on.

Pro-Russian Greater Serbia wouldn’t let you live.

And even if you’d survive by renouncing your identity and accepting theirs, there’s nothing anti-capitalist in their rabid kleptocracy.

The above was not meant to provoke any discussion, it was meant to remind you of the most basic facts.

• Like 1

What Sarajevo have to do with Banja Luka or Mostar anyway? How this sounds?

Well until you got down to Texas...then you'd find out the true meaning of the phrase...Kill them all, Let God sort them out!

We will rain so many snowballs upon you that the Sun will be blackened out.

We will rain so many snowballs upon you that the Sun will be blackened out.

Nice! I hope its in the summer time when its 110! But if you try an invasion in the winter...we'll just don our heavy duty Cover Alls...slap a pair of Night Vision Goggles on and play dodge ball with the snowballs....until they melt...which wont take long...probably before school lets out for the day.

• Like 2

Oh, I don't know:

Ruler supreme, who hearest humble prayer,

Hold our Dominion, in thy loving care.

Help us to find, O God, in thee,

A lasting rich reward.

As waiting for the better day,

We ever stand on guard.

God keep our land, glorious and free.

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee!

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee!

Replace "Canada" with "Texas" and they sound very much alike to me.

Harte

• Like 1

Ummm, before Russia annexed it, Crimea wasn't part of Russia - so there was no "prising away". Russia annexed Crimea because of Sevastopol - not because of any "danger to Russians" there.