Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clinton email explanation not credible

Jack Skellington

Just threw up a little bit in my mouth right there....

• Like 9

I have every confidence that she WILL be next. God help us. This little event is instructive though. She clearly made a decision to do something she KNEW would cause a stir because she wanted total control of her mail so no one could use it against her in a legal manner. She BROKE THE LAW to do so. She is confident she'll get a pass because she knows that the great majority of Americans are like entertainment zombies that have no clue and those who do are powerless. The Republican party is a train wreck of ineffectiveness and the country is in free fall. I wonder if even another 9-11 scale attack would bring us together. Let the fools elect her. She will probably preside over the inevitable crash.

• Like 6

I don't think this will pass so easily.

Trey Gowdy is on the hunt and there are HUGE gaps in time where we are supposed to believe no emails were sent or received. Primarily this surrounds the Benghazi dereliction of duty as SOS.

This will envelop her candidacy and the lies will catch her as they catch every liar. They will link this to the Clinton Foundation and where she received $$ from foreign donors while she was SOS.

I hope some hacker has a treasure trove.

• Like 7

Trey Gowdy is on the hunt and there are HUGE gaps in time where we are supposed to believe no emails were sent or received. Primarily this surrounds the Benghazi dereliction of duty as SOS.

This will envelop her candidacy and the lies will catch her as they catch every liar. They will link this to the Clinton Foundation and where she received $$ from foreign donors while she was SOS.

I PRAY you are correct. I have seen so many depredations against our Constitution since Obama and his cronies took office that I have nearly lost hope.
  • Like 6

Ughhhhhhh while I would love to see a female president, not her. Dear God, not her.

• Like 3

I didn't want to carry two phones... huh? I have five email addresses and one phone. One for work, One for a personal business, three personal. ONE PHONE. These people don't have a clue how stupid and unbelievable they sound.

It's not that crazy. My father, no matter how many times I've explained it to him, can't understand how I have three email accounts on one phone. He can barely keep up with the one he was forced to take from work.

Remember, these poor people are from a generation removed from smart devices. Heck, we forget that it was barely 5-6 years ago that mobile internet convenience became a thing we could take for granted.

• Like 2

How was it supposed to go down in Benghazi not to be a dereliction of duty? I'm not interested in what Hillary Clinton said, I'm interested in the hypothetical correct course of action.

• Like 1

I was wondering when someone was going to post something about this. She is just unelectable. And you can relax 'and then'. She's not going to be the next president. Note what news outlet broke the whole email server in her basement story. It was the NY Post. The liberals have turned on her. She's almost over. After she gets passed by again she will quit forever.

• Like 3

It's not that crazy. My father, no matter how many times I've explained it to him, can't understand how I have three email accounts on one phone. He can barely keep up with the one he was forced to take from work.

Remember, these poor people are from a generation removed from smart devices. Heck, we forget that it was barely 5-6 years ago that mobile internet convenience became a thing we could take for granted.

And yet she's savvy enough to have her own email server set up in her basement. Hilary Clinton is not your Dad. Your Dad may cut you out of the will if he hears you compared him to her.
  • Like 8

It's just so darn complicated. I mean emails, right? Who can figure those out?

Hillary thought she needed a separate device for each email account just like she has a separate foreign government for each bank account.

Poor Barack actually DID send her emails to her "private" account, but gosh, golly-- he didn't realize the @clintonsecretstash.con meant anything different that @gov.org

Technology! Don't even talk to me about building websites. --still working on healthcare.gov ---- We should have the Clinton's IT folks get that thing up and running! At least they can set up a server.... even if it is a self-server. By hooker by crook they could fix healthcare.gov and host it in their barn.

As long as no one wants a broken record of it.

• Like 5

I have every confidence that she WILL be next. God help us. This little event is instructive though. She clearly made a decision to do something she KNEW would cause a stir because she wanted total control of her mail so no one could use it against her in a legal manner. She BROKE THE LAW to do so. She is confident she'll get a pass because she knows that the great majority of Americans are like entertainment zombies that have no clue and those who do are powerless. The Republican party is a train wreck of ineffectiveness and the country is in free fall. I wonder if even another 9-11 scale attack would bring us together. Let the fools elect her. She will probably preside over the inevitable crash.

Trust me on this! Ted Cruz will be the next President of the United States. Why? Because...he is tough as nails. He tells the truth. He has nothing to hide...no skeletons...squeeky clean. Wayyyyy smarter than Hillary...Charisma out the wazoo...he beat the Republicans heir to the Senate throne from seemingly out of nowhere. How? He works hard and he is wayyyyy smarter than his opponents.

How smart is Ted Cruz? He graduated from his High School as Validictorian. He graduated from Princeton Cum Laude (with honors). He graduated from Harvard Magna Cum Laude (the highest honors). The guy is brilliant, hard working, charismatic, and he tells the truth, and he is tough as nails and will not put on the cushy gloves against Hillary or anyone else. He plays to win....and he tells the truth. You cannot outsmart him because he is..literally...the smartest guy in any room he walks into.

He is....

...the most interesting man in the world!

Oh...and...he argued 9 cases before the Supreme Court winning 5 of them!

Edited by joc
  • Like 5

Where do we get these people? IRS emails lost when a hard drive crashed? Videos that start riots? One device needed for every account? Obama hears about everything on the evening news? Jews in a kosher deli were all random targets?

The disdain this administration has for the people they were elected to serve knows no bounds. They clearly think we are all idiots. Since they are all supposedly educated people and they didn't attend their university alone they must be aware that there are many other educated people that hear these lame excuses. I just can't understand how their disregard for our Constitution and laws and their own employment regulations can be defended with such incompetent lies. Every five year old learns that to be useful a lie must be believable, that it must sound at least a little bit true. This is as out of touch with reality as when Marie Antoinette responded to the plight of her breadless peasants with "let them eat cake". I don't know which bothers me more, their cavalier approach to some of the most important jobs in the world or the lack of a healthy fear of the electorate to the extent that they feel no need to even tell a good lie.

• Like 8

Her presser today was the equivalent of "my dog ate my homework."

• Like 3

And yet she's savvy enough to have her own email server set up in her basement.

So does my mom. No, she doesn't have the faintest clue what it does.

Hilary Clinton is not your Dad. Your Dad may cut you out of the will if he hears you compared him to her.

:huh:

• Like 1

Ted Cruz won't win because he comes off as a highly religious preacher. A religious kook.

• Like 1

So does my mom. No, she doesn't have the faintest clue what it does.

:huh:

Is your mother running for POTUS?

Does she need to be in order to be ignorant of technology?

Should she know how office tools work? Sure.

Is it a surprise she doesn't? Not really.

Edited by aquatus1

Does she need to be in order to be ignorant of technology?

Should she know how office tools work? Sure.

Is it a surprise she doesn't? Not really.

That simple huh? We are tallking about the SOS. You understand that... not really your mom.... yes?

Well, to be honest Nuke-u-lar is G.W Bushs intelligence level. So Secratary of State must have lower standards.

Here is what she knows about having your own server.

She knows it allows her to hide her communications from scrutiny.

She knows it removes her accountability.

She decides what is kept and what disappears forever.

She knows that when files are kept, her lies get exposed.

And that's all you need to know about what she knows about her self-server.

• Like 8

I am not at all in the know with anything computer. But surely server or not, emails have a recipient and a sender. I wonder if she is sweating that certain recipients or senders haven't kept them at their end. That's if she has anything to hide. I mean, my email account might be empty of anything incriminating I may of sent or received. That does not mean the other parties have done the same. I wouldn't be surprised if some may surface at a later date.

• Like 2