Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clinton email explanation not credible

Jack Skellington

You live in New York? You work in DC?

I can understand your unfamiliarity with complicated takenoludgy, along with Mrs Clinton.

Today it came out that EVERY State Dept employee has to sign a declaration when they leave the Dept confirming that they have handed over all documents. Either she didn't sign the document, or she did sign it and she lied, because it's been two years since she left the Department and she only just now handed over (SOME OF) the emails which would have been covered in the declaration.

Why did we hire a SECRETARY who doesn't know how to set up emails on her phone?

• Like 2

This is all a bit irrelevant as proved by A1 (if I'm reading him right) Those of us who care about this and see wrong in this and know by her own words and actions that she is lying about this never, never, never would have voted for Hilary in the first place. Then come the others who know just what we know, choose to ignore facts and common sense and will vote for her regardless. Why? I have not the slightest clue. In the end all issues concerning Hilary are non-issues because we all made our minds up years ago. I will vote for Hilary or I will not ever vote for Hilary. That said, I am starting to get the impression that Hilary is not the darling of the party that the MSM makes her out to be and don't believe that when the time comes she will get the nomination. If she does it will only confirm that I'm living in the universe in which Spock has a beard.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

It isn't strictly about politics. While being a liar isn't an admirable trait in most of our eyes, it certainly hasn't kept many folks out of political office. It does speak to her character, but her supporters care little about character-- they support her for her agenda, not her (lack of) character.

This issue is sticky and will stick because of the legalities of it and because of how her emails-- private or official it matters not, because they intertwine. While SOS she worked with foreign governments in an official capacity and accepted donations from those same foreign governments and from business granted contracts to work with them on behalf of her "private" foundation. Mixed messages.

Secondly-- it stretches the mind to think that she didn't send ANY emails while the Benghazi debacle was happening with tragic result, yet her "official" email archive has no emails from this time period. Don't you wonder if she sent any "private" emails to anyone mentioning the crisis during that same period? Mixed messages.

Then there is the lapse of security and encryption. She says she sent NO CLASSIFIED information on her insecure self-server. Didn't she or her staff ever receive any classified material? If not, why were they so out of the loop? Why weren't they doing their jobs. Classified material is permitted on secured government servers. Did she limit her own ability to do the job she was supposed to be doing? Did she put US security at risk by using her own insecure server?

Lastly- did her server get hacked? I don't expect her to hand over her server. Neither do I think we will have to wait to see if she does. It's more than likely that someone, somewhere has her emails. ALL of them. Or, perhaps even more likely that someone somewhere has even one official email on the sender or receiver side that can prove she did NOT hand over all of her official emails, which will prove what everyone already knows.

She's a liar.

• Like 4

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/10/politics/state-department-hack-worst-ever/

Not to worry Hillary. I'm sure the convenient server in your basement was way more secure than those inconvenient government servers.

"...Russian hackers have bedeviled State Department's email system for much of the past year and continue to pose problems for technicians trying to eradicate the intrusion.

Federal law enforcement, intelligence and congressional officials briefed on the investigation say the hack of the State email system is the "worst ever" cyberattack intrusion against a federal agency. The attackers who breached State are also believed to be behind hacks on the White House's email system, and against several other federal agencies, the officials say."

"Consumer-grade" server Clinton was using was hacked in 2010 and data was sent to Ukraine.

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/hillarys-email-provider-hacked-data-sent-to-Ukraine

Where are the missing emails???

"There are gaps of months and months and months," Gowdy, a South Carolina Republican and head of the House select committee on Benghazi, told CBS' "Face the Nation" host Bob Schieffer.

"If you think to that iconic picture of her on a C-17 flying to Libya, sunglasses on, she has her handheld device in her hand, [but] we have no emails from that day. In fact, we have no emails from that trip."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Trey-Gowdy-Hillary-Clinton-emails-congress/2015/03/08/id/628907/#ixzz3UEkmLb00

• Like 2

they support her for her agenda

I'm afraid it's going to be more about her agender in the minds of many voters. Her voters won't even know she has an agenda. Which is what, exactly? Any meaningful change in policy to share with us, perhaps?

• Like 4

She's going to help woman. Because she is a woman. Women are victims and a woman president will make everything right. Just like Obama did for every black person. The next pres after her will be a gay individual than a transsexual individual. Whatever is driven down our throats and engineered as socially important.

lol I think you're right acidhead, it's probably the same thing isn't it. The gender probably is the agenda in the feminist voting bloc at least. I think parity for women in Presidential politics would be to see as many female candidates as male candidates. But that's not gonna happen, right? We just get one choice to elect our first female President and that's Hillary Rodham Clinton. Bill's all down and dirty invested in his CGI and his wife becomes the President? That neighbor knows how to run a business.

Nothing to see here.... delete.

One BILLION State Department emails sent. 61,000 saved as "official." The rest were personal I guess.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/11/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-many-deleted-of-billions-from-state/

• Like 1

I'm glad it was asked... What is her agenda? I have no idea. All I remember from the 08 campaign was a lot of cheesy feel good substance-less campaign lines. ---I want to put Americans back to work. I want a better future for Americans.--- Ok great, so informative. I think her only agneda is to be president. The more I think about her the more she reminds me of Frank Underwood from House of Cards. Power at any cost for the sake of gaining power.

Another note I've wanted to mention... To set our minds at ease about security, she said her server was the same server set up for President Clinton. Immediately I thought what an old outdated unsecured server that must be even if was top of the line in 1999. I haven't heard anyone question that aspect.

• Like 3

I'm glad it was asked... What is her agenda? I have no idea. All I remember from the 08 campaign was a lot of cheesy feel good substance-less campaign lines. ---I want to put Americans back to work. I want a better future for Americans.--- Ok great, so informative. I think her only agneda is to be president. The more I think about her the more she reminds me of Frank Underwood from House of Cards. Power at any cost for the sake of gaining power.

Another note I've wanted to mention... To set our minds at ease about security, she said her server was the same server set up for President Clinton. Immediately I thought what an old outdated unsecured server that must be even if was top of the line in 1999. I haven't heard anyone question that aspect.

It has been revealed the server was set up in 2009 and had nothing to do with Bill.

• Like 1

Maybe I only heard a sound bite but I don't recall her expanding on that comment.

Edited by F3SS

I don't think she has.

She registered the clintonemail.com domain the day her secretary of state confirmation hearings began in 2009, and a business record for the Internet connection it used traced back to her home in Chappaqua, as early as August 2010.

Clearly calculated, the gymnastics enabled Clinton to store countless messages in a location under her control or the control of her operatives, not with the government or a third party like Google.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/editorial-hillary-clinton-serve-server-article-1.2137855

• Like 1

Is your mother running for POTUS?

If my mother (rest her soul) had ever run for POTUS, you can bet she would have caught him and whupped him with the switch she made him go fetch.

Harte

Edited by Harte
  • Like 2

"This is the key point. Yesterday, she said look, when I was doing State Department business I was emailing to people who on the receiving end of her emails had .gov email addresses and therefore the emails, the documents would have been retained..."

http://www.weeklysta...ent_883063.html

Nah. That's not true and if Hillary didn't know that when she made the statement, then she ain't much on managing anything.

The State Department archived approximately 0.00615 percent of the emails in their system during Hillary's tenure.

Another link.

Harte

• Like 1

I think some people fail to grasp why this is a big deal. The goverment archives all goverment emails so that there is a record. It's about being transparent.

They don't.

See above.

Harte

Seeing it from her perspective, she wasn't hiding any accounts, she was turning in the records of her emails, no one from the state department was complaining, so why should she think anything was wrong?

One of her own ambassadors was fired for doing the same thing to a much lesser extent.

Reason enough?

Harte

• Like 4

She's toast.

Her story is 'evolving' already. I think I've seen this movie before.

What happens next is she gets called to testify under oath.

Then she pleads the fifth.

Then she goes home to her husband if he isn't away on a trip to pedophile fantasy island.

• Like 2

She's toast.

That's not gonna happen.

If pressed, she'll merely lie.

That's the movie you've seen before.

Harte

• Like 2

She's toast.

Then she goes home to her husband if he isn't away on a trip to pedophile fantasy island.

Having lived through the Clinton's wash, rinse, repeat method of scandal I am loath to think about reliving it over the next 8 years, especially with Shrillary scowling at me through the TV while lying through her teeth in that irritating voice of hers. No wonder Bill runs off to the island to abuse sex slave women the feminists laughably pretend not to see while screaming war on women.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

Good grief. Does she think we are idiots?

It was for personal convenience.

I didn't want to carry two phones... huh? I have five email addresses and one phone. One for work, One for a personal business, three personal. ONE PHONE. These people don't have a clue how stupid and unbelievable they sound.

That's it in a nutshell. Unbelievably stupid.

Lies and more lies to cover the earlier lies.

As I said in another topic, voters under 25 have no idea what the Clintons are really like. They are just starting to get a glimpse of the real Hillary.

• Like 4

"What difference does it make?"

Clearly, to this Administration-- none whatsoever.

General Petraeus plead guilty to removing and retaining classified material, yet he remains as an advisor to this Whitehouse?

hillary-what-difference-does-it-make-o.gif

http://www.foxnews.c...te-guilty-plea/

Edited by Jack Skellington
  • Like 1

Sadly those who don't pay much attention to politics aren't going to know or care anyways. One of my employees is 25 and overheard me talking about this story and had asked me what happened. I gave him the gist but don't think I conveyed the weight of it properly. He just went hmm... And turned backed to work probably thinking about Game of Thrones right away like he always does. He's not dumb but I could tell he didn't get or care what the big deal was. Though this is a big deal it certainly doesn't have the flair that the sex scandals did and if not for that I wouldn't have known anything about Clinton other than that he was a president. My point is that you either follow this stuff or you don't and no young people are going to think anything of this wheras they would if it was a "juicy" story.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 1

"If you think to that iconic picture of her on a C-17 flying to Libya, sunglasses on, she has her handheld device in her hand, [but] we have no emails from that day. In fact, we have no emails from that trip."

Maybe she was conducting the operation of government using Facebook....

Maybe she'll cry. She tried to make that work for her back in 2008 when people started saying she was stiffer then Gore.

• Like 1

Sadly those who don't pay much attention to politics aren't going to know or care anyways. One of my employees is 25 and overheard me talking about this story and had asked me what happened. I gave him the gist but don't think I conveyed the weight of it properly. He just went hmm... And turned backed to work probably thinking about Game of Thrones right away like he always does. He's not dumb but I could tell he didn't get or care what the big deal was. Though this is a big deal it certainly doesn't have the flair that the sex scandals did and if not for that I wouldn't have known anything about Clinton other than that he was a president. My point is that you either follow this stuff or you don't and no young people are going to think anything of this wheras they would if it was a "juicy" story.

Lots of people are like, "so what?". They don't understand that what she's doing with her email, and the lies she told to cover it up, is who she Really is. She's a power grabbing liar. She needs to just go back to wherever the hell she lives now... New York? Arkansas? And retire to write her Memoirs. She could call it, "The Lies I Told... For Your Own Good...... Oh, What Difference Does it Make Now....."

• Like 6