Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clinton email explanation not credible

Jack Skellington

As of today-- Hillary has sworn that she has turned over all of the personal emails (in her possession)--- ah, the escape hatch. Since she destroyed the private server of convenience, the damning ones are no longer "in her possession."

That doesn't mean they don't exist. All it will take is for one private email that she has not turned over, to turn up.

Enter Operation Dancing Panda....

Stay tuned.

Not only that-- she better watch out for Operation Dancing Weiner too, because Huma (among other aids) have also been ordered by a Judge to turn over all of their personal emails as well.

Six months in a leaky boat and Hillary's arms are getting tired of bailing.

I do check on this almost every day. It is like a soap opera, or a CSI episode, where they get closer to nailing the suspect a tiny bit at a time.

Huma put all her email onto a USB device, and it is in the possession of her lawyer. Now Congress has filed to get that USB stick to check the emails against the ones Hillary handed over.

Congress has already found email that was sent to Hillary from people under her, that she DID NOT turn over in her 30,000 email dump. So either she is lying, or she missed some email, or she deleted it previously. Supposedly she never deleted anything, so my guess is that she missed some, AND that she withheld some. Both are stupid mistakes when combined with deleting the server.

Uh oh....

Hillary-- check your shoe. You stepped in something.

And it stinketh.

TOP SECRET EMAILS found on private server.

General Petraus anyone?

2014-08-15T185115Z_1_LYNXMPEA7E0TG_RTROPTP_3_USA.JPG

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article30714762.html

nothing she said would be credible to the folks who hate her. so she might as well tell them to shove it.

typical republican nonsense. grow up and help run the country.

Edited by mbrn30000

nothing she said would be credible to the folks who hate her. so she might as well tell them to shove it.

typical republican nonsense. grow up and help run the country.

You are kidding right?

Uh oh....

Hillary-- check your shoe. You stepped in something.

And it stinketh.

TOP SECRET EMAILS found on private server.

General Petraus anyone?

http://www.mcclatchy...le30714762.html

Petraeus would be in jail if he had tried this stuff. Unfortunately, the Obama DOJ is completely rogue and totally defined by what the criminal class in the White House decides justice is. The US is a Banana republic nowadays and that is a shame

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

You are kidding right?

Petraeus would be in jail if he had tried this stuff. Unfortunately, the Obama DOJ is completely rogue and totally defined by what the criminal class in the White House decides justice is. The US is a Banana republic nowadays and that is a shame

blah blah blah jail blah blah Clinton blah blah blah. she maintained a private email server and it was legal. you guys are a broken record. face it nothing she could say would ever satisfy you or any of her critics. but if you keep this nonsense up, she will be president

and I guess we will have 8 years of special prosecutors and other nonsense. republicans are childish and impotent. silly stupid kids pretending to be leaders. remember the impeachment? half the republicans in the house were boning their secretaries...a real moral group there.

Edited by mbrn30000

blah blah blah jail blah blah Clinton blah blah blah. she maintained a private email server and it was legal. you guys are a broken record. face it nothing she could say would ever satisfy you or any of her critics.

- She kept classified emails on a personal server. No, it was not legal.

- Her assistants modified and deleted large quantities of emails when the Benghazi investigation began (because they were inspired by Hillary's honesty and integrity, not because she was guilty)

- Of the emails that were recovered by the investigation team, several contained damning evidence of weapons transfers to "rebel groups" (ISIS)

Thank you for you post, btw. Now I know that Shillary's supporters aren't stupid, just severely uninformed. If you can't see her for what she is then you deserve to have her in office.

• Like 5

- She kept classified emails on a personal server. No, it was not legal.

- Her assistants modified and deleted large quantities of emails when the Benghazi investigation began (because they were inspired by Hillary's honesty and integrity, not because she was guilty)

- Of the emails that were recovered by the investigation team, several contained damning evidence of weapons transfers to "rebel groups" (ISIS)

Thank you for you post, btw. Now I know that Shillary's supporters aren't stupid, just severely uninformed. If you can't see her for what she is then you deserve to have her in office.

Benghazi is a cia operation. you didn't jail Reagan when he allowed 244 marines to die in their beds being guarded by people with no bullets in their guns? you people are pathetic losers wrecking this country with made up scandals and total nonsense.

the dems biggest fault is we are not mean enough. if we had half the gall as the repugnuts we would have had both bush and cheney in Leavenworth.

Edited by mbrn30000

the dems biggest fault is we are not mean enough. if we had half the gall as the repugnuts we would have had both bush and cheney in Leavenworth.

But they are certainly adept at spewing bile and hitting below the belt. It's too bad they lose focus on the important issues so quickly.

• Like 1

But they are certainly adept at spewing bile and hitting below the belt. It's too bad they lose focus on the important issues so quickly.

what????????????????????

you impeach a president because he had a trist and we allow a president lie us into war. I think republicans are nuts. absolutely certifiable nuts. spewing bile. where did we spew bile? You people hound a president labeling him a monkey, a non American, a muslim, a terrorist, on and on, and stupid us, we let cheney and bush drag this country into the biggest hole since the civil war. amazingly how uninformed repugnuts are. I guess it's because they listen to fox a network dedicated to feeding the stupid the same ignorance. What is more important? a bush who lies us into 10 years of war or a cia operation pretending to be a consulate being attacked? You people are so ignorant and gullible.

You people are so ignorant and gullible.

You don't even know who you are ranting at, just like the people who ran Bernie Sanders off stage. *shrugs*

• Like 3

You don't even know who you are ranting at, just like the people who ran Bernie Sanders off stage. *shrugs*

what???? I do not get my news from the right wing vomit spewed on fox news. you cannot even dispute what I say. Benghazi was a nothing. Hillary did not screw anything up. She was powerless to do anything since the CIA ran Benghazi as a pretend Consulate. What did you expect her to do? call for an air strike? you people are so uninformed. really pitifully stupid.

I'm no longer wondering. I'm convinced you are the most ignorant and rudest person on this forum and probably the angriest.

• Like 5

blah blah blah jail blah blah Clinton blah blah blah. she maintained a private email server and it was legal. you guys are a broken record. face it nothing she could say would ever satisfy you or any of her critics. but if you keep this nonsense up, she will be president

and I guess we will have 8 years of special prosecutors and other nonsense. republicans are childish and impotent. silly stupid kids pretending to be leaders. remember the impeachment? half the republicans in the house were boning their secretaries...a real moral group there.

I'm not going to bother arguing with someone like you, it isn't worth the effort but I did want to make sure that you realize that the orders to go after Hillary are coming from the White House because they don't want her to run, they being Valerie Jarrett, moochelle and barry. Lynch would NEVER make this move without orders from on high so stop your sniveling about da ebil publcans doing nasty things to Hillary and open your eyes to reality. Continue muttering in your corner, I'll leave you be as you do a fine job of embarrassing yourself with no input from me.

• Like 4

I'm not going to bother arguing with someone like you, it isn't worth the effort but I did want to make sure that you realize that the orders to go after Hillary are coming from the White House because they don't want her to run, they being Valerie Jarrett, moochelle and barry. Lynch would NEVER make this move without orders from on high so stop your sniveling about da ebil publcans doing nasty things to Hillary and open your eyes to reality. Continue muttering in your corner, I'll leave you be as you do a fine job of embarrassing yourself with no input from me.

yeah keep eating your paste and taking your risperidone. I am not going to argue with fox news sheep either. Hillary will be president if all you have is this nonsense. I am not sure she should be, but you guys are shooting with your typical blanks. The republicans want to lead but can't convince enough people they should. So they invent scandals and scare tactics hoping enough dumb people like you apparently, to either stay away or vote for them. to say you will not bother arguing with me, but to personally address me, pretty much speaks for itself. You know I am right, but would rather follow Rupert Murdock, a foreign terrorist, down the rabbit hole. Good luck, see you at Hillary's inauguration. cheers to stupid.

yeah keep eating your paste and taking your risperidone. I am not going to argue with fox news sheep either. Hillary will be president if all you have is this nonsense. I am not sure she should be, but you guys are shooting with your typical blanks. The republicans want to lead but can't convince enough people they should. So they invent scandals and scare tactics hoping enough dumb people like you apparently, to either stay away or vote for them. to say you will not bother arguing with me, but to personally address me, pretty much speaks for itself. You know I am right, but would rather follow Rupert Murdock, a foreign terrorist, down the rabbit hole. Good luck, see you at Hillary's inauguration. cheers to stupid.

LMAO. You're a funny guy mbrn. I am very happy, VERY HAPPY, that the democrat party can claim folks like you as their loyal base. Good on ya for offering nothing but name calling and whining when presented with evidence of wrongdoing. Keep up the good work and you hang in their scooter, we're all hoping you post frequently and with the same...enthusiasm....as you are showing here.

I just hope that your brethren are right there with you demanding Hillary stays in this campaign and keeps fighting for the nomination. Hopefully you guys get your wish and there are NO debates on the democrat side and Hillary crushes all her democrat competition. Seriously, I share your enthusiasm for this outcome. You keep it up bucky and we'll see Hillary accepting the democrat nomination with a 34% approval rating. :tu:

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

It's being revealed that Clinton insider may have removed top secret markings from select handed over emails.

• Like 3

It's being revealed that Clinton insider may have removed top secret markings from select handed over emails.

Her house of cards is falling.

• Like 3

Nixon resigned from office with less evidence against him and people are still considering voting her into office? I will always admire his grace, being caught red-handed, and owning up to it like a man. I will never understand the loyalty some people have for Hillary. She sends up nothing but red flags for me.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 4

I'm looking forward to the day when I see a lot of her supporters have to eat their words.

• Like 2

Nixon resigned from office with less evidence against him and people are still considering voting her into office? I will always admire his grace, being caught red-handed, and owning up to it like a man. I will never understand the loyalty some people have for Hillary. She sends up nothing but red flags for me.

Nixon was accused of saying he would use the IRS against his political enemies and he was forcd to resign the Presidency. That is it, nothing more. Obama actually went and did it and no one cares. Why?

• Like 3

Obama actually went and did it and no one cares. Why?

Cuz if you oppose Obama, in any way, you are a racist pig...and that's the truth.

• Like 4

Cuz if you oppose Obama, in any way, you are a racist pig...and that's the truth.

Well you are "called" a racist pig' by the PC Nazis, the MSM and democrats but it isn't reality, it is politics and crying racism when your politician is criticized is the real racism. It is saying a non-white is a special person who needs to be judged on an easier scale because they can't compete. Disgusting behavior in my book.

• Like 1

Nixon was accused of saying he would use the IRS against his political enemies and he was forcd to resign the Presidency. That is it, nothing more. Obama actually went and did it and no one cares. Why?

While concrete evidence that Obama was involved hasn't been provided, here's a little fun-fact of how the IRS acted under Lois Lerner: Between the years of 2009 and 2012, only 1 conservative group was approved for non-profit status.

link

• Like 3

While concrete evidence that Obama was involved hasn't been provided, here's a little fun-fact of how the IRS acted under Lois Lerner: Between the years of 2009 and 2012, only 1 conservative group was approved for non-profit status.

link

He may very well not know what was going on as I suspect he is unaware of a lot of things. Valerie Jarrett seems to be running the entire show up there and is, in fact, the de-facto President and she was most certainly involved. http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/10/irs-white-house-officials-that-shared-confidential-taxpayer-info-had-155-white-house-meetings/

• Like 2