Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clinton email explanation not credible

Jack Skellington

Oh, well, that makes it okay then.

Harte

• Like 1

Because the world drowns in war the economy in USA is on verge of collapse, unemployment is rising, the need of food stamps are rising, tent cities, the poor are getting poorer the richer richer, it got harder to get a credit, NSA, USA introduced new laws which are very dubious if we consider the constitution, crime rates and police violence is becoming more of a problem every day.....etc But the media's attention is on Clinton's emails for weeks, yeah that is ridiculous and it is understandable that people are fed up :), because I think there a lot of things which need more attention and which need answers from the presidency candidate, not her damn emails.

It's not about her emails, but about the integrity and ability of the person we're going to elect to address the problems you cite. She and the Democrats would like you to think it's just about her emails. They've been trying real hard to trivialize her incompetence and dishonesty and disregard for proper procedure. Much better for them if people think of this as a clerical error and not as a massive breach of trust that threatens national security. We all use email, so hearing that over and over again makes the whole thing seem trite, but the difference is that our emails don't contain state secrets that could be disastrous if they fall into the wrong hands.
  • Like 7

It's not about her emails, but about the integrity and ability of the person we're going to elect to address the problems you cite. She and the Democrats would like you to think it's just about her emails. They've been trying real hard to trivialize her incompetence and dishonesty and disregard for proper procedure. Much better for them if people think of this as a clerical error and not as a massive breach of trust that threatens national security. We all use email, so hearing that over and over again makes the whole thing seem trite, but the difference is that our emails don't contain state secrets that could be disastrous if they fall into the wrong hands.

I understand the deeper meaning behind it, but I still think that the overall reaction is not proportional to the deed. Obviously she didn't send any crucial information, otherwise there would have been a threat. Also I think you are partly right because I can`t imagine she was not well aware of what she was doing and it is all part of her campaign, since it is not like she decided yesterday to run for president, it was decided long time ago. The reason why she is nominated as candidate are she is a woman, secondly her name is Clinton, I thinks he was waiting for her time. Her candidacy also seems to be the reason why she was part of the government in the first place, to make the transitioning for the voter more smooth.

Anyway I think the email story is there to put the attention away from more critical issues and the story is perfect for the reasons you have stated, people will forgive her, she will appear as a "people`s person" while the mistake itself will appear not too big compared to those of other candidates.

Edited by hellwyr

Well the FBI has yet to disclose their findings but her lax attitude and deliberate decision to loosely, very loosely, guard sensitive information coming and going to and from her position as Secretary of State of the United States government is a major failing and quite a crucial issue pertaining to her ability to reason and understand the weight of such a position. It is not minor. A company would fire her for such deliberate foolishness and rightfully so. It's incredible that one could think otherwise and Bernie Sanders hardly spoke for Americans at large when he dismissed the issue during the debate. That said, people like myself clearly understand that there are more detrimental things to be worried about but electing someone so careless while knowing darn well how careless it was to be the president of the United States of America is beyond foolish in itself and makes all of those other detrimental issues exponentially more concerning under the watch of such a personality.

• Like 1

I understand the deeper meaning behind it, but I still think that the overall reaction is not proportional to the deed. Obviously she didn't send any crucial information, otherwise there would have been a threat. Also I think you are partly right because I can`t imagine she was not well aware of what she was doing and it is all part of her campaign, since it is not like she decided yesterday to run for president, it was decided long time ago. The reason why she is nominated as candidate are she is a woman, secondly her name is Clinton, I thinks he was waiting for her time. Her candidacy also seems to be the reason why she was part of the government in the first place, to make the transitioning for the voter more smooth.

Anyway I think the email story is there to put the attention away from more critical issues and the story is perfect for the reasons you have stated, people will forgive her, she will appear as a "people`s person" while the mistake itself will appear not too big compared to those of other candidates.

People have been hung for leaking secrets to the enemy. She's lucky the reaction is not proportionate to the deed. There are two parts to the second line. If she didn't send crucial information, just what was she doing while collecting a salary as Secretary of State? As for the lack of a threat, without knowing what has fallen into whose hands, it's impossible to accurately assess the threat. Not everything that can hurt us goes boom. Also, our primary enemy, as of this writing, has been waging a war against the civilized world for over 1400 years. They operate on a timetable that we can't possibly relate to. What they may have learned from leaked information may not be used for decades. It would still fit their plan.
  • Like 3

I never said I would elect her, but I find the email story ridiculous, and anyone is better than Trump.

Also: "to elect a person who knowingly passes classified information" I bet that any president did pass classified information to people who actually by law wouldn't be allowed to receive it.

Wow. Well ok then, can't argue wit that level of delusion.

• Like 1

Please explain why.

You are forgetting that Hellwyr lives in Europe Merc. He probably has bigger issues with a Syrian living in his garage then to hear about how crooked Hillary is when still just a candidate.

• Like 4

Nope, nope... Nothing Confidential here.... Move along. :passifier:

It is absolutely bizarre though isn't it. I know she has not been well since her fall and I think there is some mental illness now to go along with the physical problems. Unfortunately we have 40% of the population that don't care and will robotically vote this criminal into office.

In 2013 when she fell and had a blood clot go to her brain? They say it didn't have any long term effects, but then the News Media also didn't tell us about Reagan's Alzheimer's or Roosevelt's legs.

• Like 2

Wait til they find the love letters.

Oh, Huma.... How I love thee.... ?? :w00t:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

More Administration lies uncovered in the latest Hillary Clinton forced document dump....

Now it is revealed that reaction forces were ready to roll, and could have got there before the fatal mortar attack that killed the brave men and Ambassador Stevens at the consulate in Libya.

Instead that consulate sits in ashes and there is no American presence in Libya today. Nice mid-east strategy Obama... shame on you Hillary Clinton.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/hillary-clinton-email-benghazi-pentagon/2015/12/08/id/705076/

• Like 5

More Administration lies uncovered in the latest Hillary Clinton forced document dump....

Now it is revealed that reaction forces were ready to roll, and could have got there before the fatal mortar attack that killed the brave men and Ambassador Stevens at the consulate in Libya.

Instead that consulate sits in ashes and there is no American presence in Libya today. Nice mid-east strategy Obama... shame on you Hillary Clinton.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/hillary-clinton-email-benghazi-pentagon/2015/12/08/id/705076/

Thanks for posting. Read this two days ago and hadn't seen it appear here yet, but you know..."everybody's sick of hearing about Benghazi," and "What difference at this point would it make anyway?" /end sarcasm

• Like 4

http://www.newsmax.c...2/08/id/705076/

Bamp cause most Hillary supporters don't know why Benghazi should sink her entire campaign.

http://www.newsmax.c...2/08/id/705076/

I don't want for us to be all over the world. But as I'm discovering more of how the world operates, I don't know if it's best not to be located around it as we have been.

• Like 1

Holy smokes I forgot about the emails! I think since Paris the news cycles have been intense. Information overload....

• Like 1

Holy smokes I forgot about the emails! I think since Paris the news cycles have been intense. Information overload....

what is this old new news about her and what really happened in Benghazi? that it's all there in evidence of how lies are able to be proven, against the administration. but it seemed to me that it was really against her part in it. how could that be? she isn't the sole blame of it all...

what is this old new news about her and what really happened in Benghazi? that it's all there in evidence of how lies are able to be proven, against the administration. but it seemed to me that it was really against her part in it. how could that be? she isn't the sole blame of it all...

wrong thread, wonder why?

Edited by questionmark
  • Like 1

Apparently the FBI has found many examples of nepotism in Hillary's emails they've been searching through. Perhaps ones they recovered??

http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/10/here-are-the-most-glaring-examples-of-favoritism-revealed-in-hillarys-emails-so-far/

New Benghazi email info shows Hillary probably knew what was really going on, and didn't do much to stop or prevent it.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-benghazi-email-shows-dod-offered-state-department-forces-that-could-move-to-benghazi-immediately-specifics-blacked-out-in-new-document/

The newly released email reads:

Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 7:19 PM

To: Sullivan, Jacob J; Sherman, Wendy R; Nides, Thomas R

Cc: Miller, James HON OSD POLICY; Wienefeld, James A ADM JSC VCJCS; Kelly, John LtGen SD; martin, dempsey [REDACTED]

Subject: Libya

State colleagues:

I just tried you on the phone but you were all in with S [apparent reference to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton].

After consulting with General Dempsey, General Ham and the Joint Staff, we have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak. They include a [REDACTED].

Assuming Principals agree to deploy these elements, we will ask State to procure the approval from host nation. Please advise how you wish to convey that approval to us [REDACTED].

Jeremy

Jacob Sullivan was Deputy Chief of Staff to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at the time of the terrorist attack at Benghazi. Wendy Sherman was Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs, the fourth-ranking official in the U.S. Department of State. Thomas Nides was the Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources.

So, Hillary was in a meeting at the exact time of the attack (approx 4 PM Washington time), and apparently this guy Jeremy Bash had been told to collect military information, so clearly the top guys at SoS knew what was going on, and had a reaction plan prepared, but somewhere, someone decided not to send anyone. Was it Hillary or was it one of her #2, #3, or #4 guys? Because those guys are all copied on that email above.

• Like 2

New Benghazi email info shows Hillary probably knew what was really going on, and didn't do much to stop or prevent it.

http://www.judicialw...n-new-document/

So, Hillary was in a meeting at the exact time of the attack (approx 4 PM Washington time), and apparently this guy Jeremy Bash had been told to collect military information, so clearly the top guys at SoS knew what was going on, and had a reaction plan prepared, but somewhere, someone decided not to send anyone. Was it Hillary or was it one of her #2, #3, or #4 guys? Because those guys are all copied on that email above.

I can't imagine that the SoS wouldn't be involved in an attack on an American embassy. If she was that hands off then we need to be aware of that as well. Unfortunately the people who vote democrat couldn't care less about how evil and corrupt she is which begs the question, who is more vile, Hillary or the creatures that votes her into office?.

• Like 3

She's toast.

It's now been confirmed that she did indeed send/receive TOP SECRET emails on her unsecured private server.

She will be charged and prosecuted under the same statutes as General Petraeus.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/15/sources-review-affirms-clinton-server-emails-were-top-secret-despite-department-challenge.html?intcmp=hpbt3

• Like 2