Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clinton email explanation not credible

Jack Skellington

The democrats have turned the country into a banana republic with a corrupt, two tiered legal system that shields the left from prosecution and a fully compromised media that act as the DNC's personal publicists The American left cheers this behavior because they don't see how much damage it does to all of us, not just the "hated right". Sadly the press doesn't even try and cover up their bias any longer, they are right up front about it and wear the badge proudly but thankfully their message has been weakened by all the other sources we now have to get our news from and I take great joy in watching these old left wing propaganda factories decay and shrink away.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

She's toast.

It's now been confirmed that she did indeed send/receive TOP SECRET emails on her unsecured private server.

She will be charged and prosecuted under the same statutes as General Petraeus.

http://www.foxnews.c...ml?intcmp=hpbt3

Only if Obama's justice department presses charges. She's far from toast.

I really think the FBI is serious about going after her but the totally corrupt DoJ will never prosecute with one reason being that the White House knew all about her email mess and didn't do anything which is a violation of the rules as well.

Edited by Merc14

She's toast.

It's now been confirmed that she did indeed send/receive TOP SECRET emails on her unsecured private server.

She will be charged and prosecuted under the same statutes as General Petraeus.

http://www.foxnews.c...ml?intcmp=hpbt3

Sometimes when people go digging for dirt, they find real dirt. She's dirty.

Doubtless she'll laugh it off and try to make light of it still.

If the FBI does file charges, it should go to a Federal Court, where she'll be found guilty. The way I understand it if the FBI files charges the Federal Courts have to hear the case. So the question is if any FBI charges will be filed or not?

The only problem with Hillary leaving the scene is that it puts Comrade Bernie in the running for the Presidency, and he is doing well with young and minority voters. I do respect Bernie more then Hillary, but at least Hillary is a "known" in the political equation, and so she'd be manipulable.

HA, HA, HA!!!

I was just reading a couple other articles on this "Top Secret" email thing, and apparently the involved Intelligence Agencies want the emails to not be released, as one is still Top Secret and one is Secret. However if Hillary is to be believed, they are non-sensitive and thus should be able to be released to the Public. I say that they should be released, in whole, so people can see what kind of Non-Sensitive email Hillary was allowing hackers to steal and sell to the Russians. (Speculatively, that is....)

Edited by DieChecker

HA, HA, HA!!!

I was just reading a couple other articles on this "Top Secret" email thing, and apparently the involved Intelligence Agencies want the emails to not be released, as one is still Top Secret and one is Secret. However if Hillary is to be believed, they are non-sensitive and thus should be able to be released to the Public. I say that they should be released, in whole, so people can see what kind of Non-Sensitive email Hillary was allowing hackers to steal and sell to the Russians. (Speculatively, that is....)

They need to be honest with themselves and admit that anything on her server has already been stolen by foreign governments. Of course, admitting that the data is real may confirm some capabilities we have that foreign governments are only guessing at. People's lives have been ruined for making far less damaging mistakes with classified info and her this creature purposely exposed top secret info and has the audacity to laugh about it.

Edited by Merc14

I thought they already admitted that hacking on the server was almost guaranteed to have happened. I thought that's why they moved it to a Professional server company. Of course they moved it LONG after Hillary left the SoS office, so anything that she had on the server should be considered compromised.

There was a DoD guy, Ashton Carter, who just yesterday was outed for using a private email for a small portion of his professional work at DoD. Doubtless they will not reprimand him in any way, because it would reflect directly on Hillary.

Defense Secretary Ashton Carter used a personal email account to conduct official business during his first few months as Pentagon chief, his press secretary confirmed in a statement Wednesday, according to the Associated Press.

The statement was released in response to a New York Times article saying it had obtained 72 of Carter's work-related emails that he sent or received from a personal email account. The Times said it was given the emails in response to a Freedom of Information Act request.

"After reviewing his email practices earlier this year, the secretary believes that his previous, occasional use of personal email for work-related business, even for routine administrative issues and backed up to his official account, was a mistake," the statement from spokesman Peter Cook said, according to AP. "As a result, he stopped such use of his personal email and further limited his use of email altogether."

Edited by DieChecker

I thought they already admitted that hacking on the server was almost guaranteed to have happened. I thought that's why they moved it to a Professional server company. Of course they moved it LONG after Hillary left the SoS office, so anything that she had on the server should be considered compromised.

There was a DoD guy, Ashton Carter, who just yesterday was outed for using a private email for a small portion of his professional work at DoD. Doubtless they will not reprimand him in any way, because it would reflect directly on Hillary.

Sounds like carter used it while transitioning into his new job and no classified info went through it so probably not illegal although it may be against DoD policy. If any classified info touched his personal email then he should be prosecuted as well.

• Like 1

New article detailing the latest developments.

One of the most interesting tidbits in this article is a little factoid concerning ineligibility to federal office of persons that have stolen federal property, a crime the Clinton's are guilty of. In January of 2001 Bill and Hilary stole approximately $200,000 worth of china, paintings and furniture which was used to decorate the 2 new homes the "broke" Clinton's had just bought. Since that time they have either paid for or returned about $114,000 of the stolen goods. Regardless, this alone should make Hilary ineligible for the presidency, not that anyone that can do anything about it will pay one iota of attention to this fact, which is just one more fact on top of the mountain of facts that show she is extremely unfit for the office of president. End rant.

Here is the article

• Like 5

President Trump says he will prosecute when he takes office.

Sounds great, and this will likely still be going on long after the election cycle-- but I wouldn't trust Trump to prosecute Hillary.

He did, after all, invite Hillary to attend his third (and most recent) wedding where she was a front row honored guest. Trump was also a donor to Hillary's Senate campaign and a big contributor to the infamous and corrupt Clinton Foundation.

Add to the mix that Trump's daughter Ivanka and Clinton's daughter Chelsea are "besties."

Trump talks a good game, but don't delude yourself into believing that he will go after Hillary or any Clinton shenanigans. He won't.

The good news is that this isn't going away... and Trump isn't going to be the nominee.

This all started remember, because Trey Gowdy started digging into the Benghazi situation and discovered the missing emails from that time period.

From there, the private server was discovered, and from there the question of classified information sensitivity and potential security lapses that could have allowed foreign entities access to national security information.

From there, looking at the "supposedly non-classified" emails that Hillary was forced to release, all the conflict of interest relationships between our dear Secretary of State and the Clinton Foundation also came to light... pay for play contracts all around the globe, where contracts were granted in conjunction with paid speeches for Bill, or fat contributions to the "charitable" foundation.

She's in it deep.

• Like 2

Sounds great, and this will likely still be going on long after the election cycle-- but I wouldn't trust Trump to prosecute Hillary.

He did, after all, invite Hillary to attend his third (and most recent) wedding where she was a front row honored guest. Trump was also a donor to Hillary's Senate campaign and a big contributor to the infamous and corrupt Clinton Foundation.

Add to the mix that Trump's daughter Ivanka and Clinton's daughter Chelsea are "besties."

Trump talks a good game, but don't delude yourself into believing that he will go after Hillary or any Clinton shenanigans. He won't.

The good news is that this isn't going away... and Trump isn't going to be the nominee.

This all started remember, because Trey Gowdy started digging into the Benghazi situation and discovered the missing emails from that time period.

From there, the private server was discovered, and from there the question of classified information sensitivity and potential security lapses that could have allowed foreign entities access to national security information.

From there, looking at the "supposedly non-classified" emails that Hillary was forced to release, all the conflict of interest relationships between our dear Secretary of State and the Clinton Foundation also came to light... pay for play contracts all around the globe, where contracts were granted in conjunction with paid speeches for Bill, or fat contributions to the "charitable" foundation.

She's in it deep.

And even so, I'm concerned that she still actually has a chance at being the president.

Yes-- quite true. Never underestimate the deceitfulness of the Obama administration or the stupidity of the Democrats and the half of the country they buy off.

• Like 3

Yes-- quite true. Never underestimate the deceitfulness of the Obama administration or the stupidity of the Democrats and the half of the country they buy off.

I don't like any of the parties,if only they would all just do what's right is all that matters. I could care less about having separate parties, but the democrats have been pretty bad in buying off people. I don't know what they've been selling, but it's not working .

They've been selling welfare without the work requirements, free entry into the US with chance of citizenship, free college for everyone, free smartphones, free government services for anyone making less than 100,000 dollars a year, free health insurance, voter registration without having to prove you are who you say you are, free potshots at law enforcement, etc.

They are buying votes with legislation/executive orders.

And damn the consequences.

Harte

• Like 6

They've been selling welfare without the work requirements, free entry into the US with chance of citizenship, free college for everyone, free smartphones, free government services for anyone making less than 100,000 dollars a year, free health insurance, voter registration without having to prove you are who you say you are, free potshots at law enforcement, etc.

They are buying votes with legislation/executive orders.

And damn the consequences.

Harte

who would you say is our bestest chance ?

One heartening thing to se is that support for Hillary is decreasing despite the media's kid's glove treatment of her and their constant attacks on the GOP candidates, especially Trump who they see as the clear frontrunner. What is heartening is that this collapse in her support (39% approve vs. 49% who oppose via last AP poll, unfavorability up 8% since April, full story here http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/16/hillary-clintons-poll-numbers-collapse/ ) shows how much influence the mainstream media (MSM) lost over the last decade or so.

I haven't watched the network evening news in nearly 30 years because I know that it is 100% biased in every story it reports. I think many have turned to other sources as well because of the only plus from the Obama years, which is that the doe eyed masses that voted for Obama can now see how destructive a full blown left wing agenda in action can be. They can see with their own eyes the reality of the economy, their healthcare and race relations and it doesn't match up with what the evening news is reporting so maybe they are now tuning out and seeking other sources.

Al this is bad for Hillary and the dems and I hope it continues and we get back to a free and open press planted on top the grave of the propaganda machine the MSM is now. Will take many years but maybe we turned a corner.

• Like 1

who would you say is our bestest chance ?

Babe, we haven't had a chance since before LBJ ran.

Harte

• Like 1

We were done during Jefferson's campaign.

Harte

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This was interesting to me. I wonder if anything real will come of it though.

http://www.lifezette...mitted-a-crime/

Smoking Gun: Email Suggests Hillary Broke Law

Clinton instructed an aide to remove the classification marking from information, a federal offense

On the June 17, 2011, email chain with senior State Department adviser Jake Sullivan, Clinton apparently asked Sullivan to change the marking on classified information so that it is no longer flagged as classified.

Clinton, using her private email server, asks for “the TPs,” apparently a reference to talking points being prepared for her. Sullivan, who is using his official State Department email, responds, “They say they’ve had issues sending secure fax. They’re working on it.” Clinton responds, “If they can’t, turn into nonpaper w[ith] no identifying heading and send nonsecure.”

The Democrat establishment is so wrapped up with Hillary, that even if she is charged with a Felony and Convicted, they will want to continue running her.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1